LG Optimus L9 II - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.2
8.2
8.1

> In reply to xenomorph_7 @ 2014-11-16 23:19 from xqxb - click to readI guess we are not the only users with that kind of problem. I think that we should somehow contact LG and tell them about that. At least GSM arena should inform them. Factory reset does help, but only when you don't install anything after that. It doesn't seem logic that you don't install anything on mobile phone with dual core and 8 GB of memory.
I'm unable to flash the phone with some custom ROM because my phone has 2 years of warranty. As I said I sent my phone to the Authorized service and it didn't help.

• 2014-11-19 19:47
  • JK11

do anyone know what's the problem with the "camera failed to initialize" popup?..i guess is the 4.4.2 problem..i tried clearing the cache,force stopping camera app,restart phone,factory reset and nothing helped.Camera works but sometimes i get this message and frezzes the cam.WHY THE HELL I UPGRADED THE PHONE!!DAMMIT!

• 2014-11-16 23:19
  • xqxb

I the not need quadcore procesors and 16mpx cameras.Most of the time ,watching videos,surfing the web.maybe some games,So big screen is the good to have.

• 2014-11-11 13:23
  • S9ux

I have it for 1 year now.And phone is great,cheep great screen desent camera,1gb of ram is more then inof.camera problem ocured resently same problem as the other describe,so i am gesing that is in conflict with some programs instaled,tray factory reset,cash reset,delete everything before instaling kitkat or just using same JB.With dis phone i see now that is the waste of money to buy expencive phones,My dream phone :dual core 1.7 2gb of ram and 5.5 inch full hd screen,i the need quadcire 3gb and that 16mpx cameras,

• 2014-11-11 13:20
  • S9ux

I own this phone and it's cool. Once again, it's really cool but problems start when you install lot of applications which in this case shouldn't be a problem at all because phone is fast and has a lot of memory. Anyway, I have a problem with camera. It shows "Failed to initialize camera" and after a few seconds camera works, but then phone calls won't work (can't hear anything when making a call). I thought that upgrading software to KitKat version will fix the problem, but no. I sent my phone to the Authorized service and they replaced camera module. They also have reset my phone to the factory settings and it worked for awhile. The problem is still here. Don't know what's causing it.

I can record a video to show you the problem and when the problem appears, the only solution for now is to turn off the phone and turn it on again. I think it is because of Android and not some hardware issue. Thanks for reading this. I hope someone will help me.

• 2014-11-10 20:44
  • JK11

> In reply to nermin_gv @ 2014-10-15 21:44 from 6tKi - click to readi think its not that peoblem what u think, cause i updated to 4.4.2 with LGMobile Support Tool

• 2014-11-09 23:20
  • 6tKb

> In reply to Dejan Srbija @ 2014-10-16 14:53 from JKUx - click to readI was updated LG L9 II to KitKat with LGMobile Support Tool.. it was easy

• 2014-11-09 23:19
  • 6tKb

> In reply to Armina @ 2014-09-26 23:20 from 3901 - click to readi know that problem, same here.. -.-'
I think it was fixed with 4.4.2 i hope so

• 2014-11-09 23:17
  • 6tKb

Very good camera nice at all but low ram (1gb) if you want to install more apk. internet explorer have bug continuous reloading looping. this phone needs 2 gb ram or useit without to match apk

• 2014-11-09 16:33
  • JE9f

> In reply to xoxo @ 2014-10-26 15:32 from nuWR - click to readi hear the person calling me quite okay, the only issue i found annoying would be the last 2 levels until max volume when it distorts a bit and it can be annoying. If you're not almost deaf or work in a REALLY noisy environment and taking calls, it shouldnt be a problem and wont need to use the speakers to loudest possible. I'm quite satisfied when im listening to music, with or without headphones.
Wouldnt reccomend it for taking pictures. I'm quite dissatisfied with the camera. Otherwise a good phone, on a budget, not very pretentious;had it for a few months now and the glass is still without a scratch.

• 2014-10-27 18:18
  • LaG}

how is the sound on this phone ?
I'm ask beacuse some people tell me is supposed to be of poor quality.

• 2014-10-26 15:32
  • nuWR

I have this phone and it is great. Not too much expensive and fast enough.

• 2014-10-21 13:49
  • 3WPs

> In reply to andrewR @ 2014-10-16 23:48 from MXqJ - click to readhad this phone for a year now and i have no scratches on the screen, if you take minimal care of the phone there will be no scratches

• 2014-10-18 12:25
  • phZI

Do you have problems with te scratches on the display?
Is there gorrila glass or not?

• 2014-10-16 23:48
  • MXqJ

> In reply to nermin_gv @ 2014-10-15 21:44 from 6tKi - click to readI don't know, still have the same problem.. I tried over Lg Pc Suite, Lg Mobile Support tool and over the phone, and it says that I have the latest version of software.. It's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.. Version of software: D60510a..

• 2014-10-16 14:53
  • JKUx

lg l9 2 or samsung grand neo??

• 2014-10-16 12:19
  • gy23

> In reply to Dejan Srbija @ 2014-10-14 16:47 from 3nXa - click to readHelo Dejan, 2 hours ago I also tried to update friends L9II but with no success. I tried over OTA. Could this be a region problem?

Great regards from Bosnia

• 2014-10-15 21:44
  • 6tKi

I had bought this phone.. I have 4.1 Jelly Bean, and I wanted to do update to Kit Kat, but when I tried to do this with Lg Pc Suite, it says that I already have the latest version of software.. Same thing comes on the aplication for software update which is installed on phone.. Phone is sim free.. Anybody knows what's wrong?

• 2014-10-14 16:47
  • 3nXa

Is it better than L90 ?

• 2014-10-06 11:13
  • JEFy

I just bought it, It's a very good phone, very good display, responsive, excelent form factor, software and usability, excelent quality/price ratio

• 2014-10-05 10:05
  • p}R2
Total of 577 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 II.