LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

i have purchased LG L9 768.I upgraded it to Version 4.1.2 jellybean. so far, so good. Great phone. depends on how you handle it. :)

• 2013-08-28 16:35
  • v0qT

mobile network signal fluctuated. wifi signal also fluctuated. battery backup very poor. 3g connectivity not good.

• 2013-08-27 14:53
  • u7GX

This phone is trash. Crashed two months ago, fixed what was suppose to be the problem. As of today the phone is not turning on at all. Just turned off on its own and wont come back on. Never ever will buy another Lg

• 2013-08-27 08:36
  • r$Rc

> In reply to nomar @ 2013-08-22 18:51 from f48v - click to readThanks really needed a local oke to say something about it. Getting it today :)

• 2013-08-26 17:45
  • NaF9

> In reply to Rajib GC @ 2013-08-25 16:36 from bChS - click to readEven my phone has crashed suddenly , I also Purchased in Feb 2013 .
Now phone is with service center and they said they have ordered the part meanwhile you can take back your phone and will call once part is available !

• 2013-08-26 16:24
  • K6wT

The LG L9 is a good phone would have said it was excellent if it had a quadcore processor and 2G RAM, as well as more storage space, lets say 8 GB.

• 2013-08-26 15:49
  • 9xH2

Will never buy LG again. Bought LG L9 P765 in Feb 2013 in Kolkata. Crashed on 22-Jul-2013. LG Service Centre (near Gariahat Thana) can't fix it, not giving replacement nor refund - as on 25-Aug-2013.

• 2013-08-25 16:36
  • bChS

Hi guys, have this phone for a week now and this is my experience after using an HTC Desire S. The screen is good, no distortion of colours from any angle. Internet seems faster on Edge with Vodacom SA than the Desire S, after switching on 3G the internet just flies! I doubt there is Gorilla Glass used on the screen as my unit had a tiny scratch on it after one day of it being in my jeans pocket. Have a screen protector on now so I don't worry about that. It doesn't have an ambient light sensor so you have to adjust it yourself
Battery Life: I get just one day of use with the screen set to. 50% and using 2G network. I believe this is because I have Whatsapp installed which keeps a constant connection open.
Haven't played much games yet, but. psx. emulator seemed to work okay. reading apps and videos play well. Will install games after I update to Jelly Bean.
Camera is the 8 mp insane does fine enough for me

• a36E

great phone.

• 2013-08-22 04:43
  • thaA

AnYone. Knowing how to send big files via wi-fi direct on this fone @smartshare sucks btw love this fone

• 2013-08-21 05:02
  • U@N4

my phone is LG P769 has no in-built radio. can you download a radio software to listen to radio without going to the internet?

• 2013-08-20 14:46
  • fuvx

According to me its the best mid range phone available in market and able to play high end games like dead trigger, blood and glory which has file size of 460 mb after installation without any hang or lag....i am a game lover and i love this phone...speed and performance is great...LG has done a great job....

• 2013-08-20 13:12
  • vwik

> In reply to ram @ 2013-08-20 04:44 from PyV3 - click to readThis issue is because of "Androrec" call recording sw.
if this recording sw is enabled its not giving notification sounds.

• 2013-08-20 04:55
  • PyV3

I am facing issue with call notification for waiting calls. It is not giving any notification sound for call waiting and I am missing all my waiting calls. Yesterday my brother called me 20 times for some emergency , and it does't even beeped once. please help me what to do.
Iam using latest OS 4.1.2

• 2013-08-20 04:44
  • PyV3

> In reply to Jatin8189 @ 2013-08-18 14:26 from 7wy4 - click to readHIJitin,

Thanks for ur reply man...is this LG L9 going to get 4.2.0?
I have gone to only LG L9, bcoz I need 4.7 screen. And I did so much of research about this. Finally i have ordered this Beauty....
am Ok with 5mp camera, also I heard the camea is not good, it's below average. It's ok the Look of this phone is really awesome....

• 2013-08-19 17:02
  • vGNR

LG L9 is upgrade able to 4.1.2 Jelly bean
Xperia L is out of box 4.1.2 Jelly bean it means 4.2 avaibility in something next month

• 2013-08-18 14:31
  • 7wy4

Dear KartKN, The phone is not outdate. but phone specs are the midranger check the xperia L specs.
I have gifted optimus L9 for my sister. phone is really good. but i think u will buy the xperia L bcoz the xperial l has a 8mp shooter vs lg L9 has only 5mp

• 2013-08-18 14:26
  • 7wy4

hay guy plz can we move phone app to sd card..it happen to me .do we need to root for this or any other way ..plz reply (sorry for my bad english)

• 2013-08-18 13:12
  • PScb
Total of 1893 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.