LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

I am using this phone from 4.2.2013 till date. I gave P768 purchased in Doha, qatar.Absolutely amazing phone. I got no issues at all. Only problem is internal memory. Camera 8 mp is very good. Sound, excellent.

• 2015-01-18 07:09
  • YM00

i can't open my gallery as an error occur "open gallery after scan media files" this happened couple of times before and then i reset my phone the error has gone.but now again it occur.what can i do.i lost all my photos in internal memory becouse of that. :'(

• 2015-01-16 03:41
  • iwpx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-01 20:31 from Le1V - click to readWhat is the source?

• 2015-01-04 06:00
  • U{2Z

• 2015-01-04 05:57
  • U{2Z

I think that this phone should get upgrade to Android 4.4 or even Lollipop 5.0

• 2015-01-01 20:31
  • Le1V

> In reply to Titilve @ 2014-11-18 11:19 from peF9 - click to readI confirm that. Run 4.4 nameless, also thanks to XDA.

• 2014-12-08 17:01
  • SbXZ

its just big upgrade of mine the L7 was really really a trash most games lags and the ram is just rubbish even do you can overclock that phone but you can not actually see the boost it even gets slower. after a switch to the L9 it is just a big upgrade of mine the Cortex A9 Dual core is really fast it even gets faster when you overclock it unlike the L7. and i really love this device because it can run any newer OS like lollipop. and most games dont really lags its just very playable

• 2014-11-29 14:14
  • 7Xth

I was happy on buying LG L9 but after 1 year it ws performing very poorly. If I download images it wont get updated in gallery unlike file manager similarly audios, so I cant even keep it as contact ringtone.
Battery performance is very poor, even after replacing new battery from LG service centre. I didnt use the mobile but it lasts for 6 hours only without using single application, I cant charge continuously for a dead phone.
Also it doesnt get quick charge, for getting full charge its taking more than 3 hrs, also if connected to CPU does not get charged at all. Gets reduced unlike other mobiles.
Users dont use LG, Prefer for Sony or Nokia. It can come reasonable hours on our usage.

• 2014-11-20 12:12
  • wdMD

> In reply to Ameykambli @ 2014-11-07 17:17 from 2F6y - click to readThis smartphone is able to run 4.4.x KitKat
(my own does, thanks to XDA dev Artas182x)

• 2014-11-18 11:19
  • peF9

> In reply to Disappointed User @ 2014-11-03 15:53 from t7Xi - click to readhi bro ...i have LG L9 like u ...and i had the same prblm till i restorated ...then my fone become like i just buy it ...and by the way
sorry for my english

• 2014-11-17 23:04
  • fqV0

How can i upgrade it to jelly bean ??
Plz help me !

• 2014-11-07 17:17
  • 2F6y

very good in the beginning. after the 1 year mark it gets extremely shitty. I remember sometimes i had to wait a full 10 seconds for a flashlight app to start

• 2014-11-05 20:25
  • mSkX

It was a great phone until a year passed by and all of the crappy things came up. Everytime I use the camera, most of the pictures are corrupted and sometimes the gallery won't respond properly. Everything freezes continously as if it is its nature like going back to the home screen and tap another app and it hangs up and it won't respond so I need to take out the battery the sake of restarting the phone. Even though I am not using it for a couple of hours, the back part of the phone heats up to 38° (i have this application to know your phones temperature). Also, it keeps on rebooting by itself. Factory reset seems natural to my phone already but nothing happens. Is there a chance that this phone of mine can be fix or do I need to get a new one?

• 2014-11-03 15:53
  • t7Xi

Using for almost 2 years after using LG P500 earlier for 2 years.
All can say is : Best phone. No problems at all.
Display resolution is good. 3G & connectivity is excellent.
I use it as router no problems (except consumes more battery and
that's with all phones in router mode)
Touch is good. Swift.
Only problem is that this phone does not have automatic
screen brightness adjustment so you have to adjust a bit when out in the sun.
Overall best buy. Games work like charm. No slags despite dual core processor.
I am finding memory bit low now. Rooted it. Again its fine.

• 2014-10-27 11:39
  • vG1D

tooho}

• 2014-10-26 22:26
  • 8B@1

I have used this phone for 14 months: 8 times in service
- GPS is not working in the car after 40 km/h ; i'have changed 3 motherbords - same problem.
- sound problems 2 times. mute evrithing.
beatifull phone, but sorry LG, now i finised with you forever. i've bought an HTC.

• 2014-10-21 12:17
  • Mtf1

Nope it wont get kit kat.

• 2014-10-15 23:22
  • 0BvY

Unsatisfied. Used the phone for 1 year.

• 2014-10-12 05:13
  • UD$N

> In reply to mahir @ 2014-09-20 08:41 from HktX - click to readDude.. You need to learn how to spell���&#5­6834; like for tho���&#568­34;��
I'm getting the phone next Tuesday..and it is looks like it will work really good���&#56­833;���&#56­834;
To Be Honest// you spell like a 6-9 year old���&#568­34;���&#564­49;��

• 2014-10-11 17:07
  • Ibxn

I'm using this phone for 1 year and I think that is great.

Does anyone know will LG make Android 4.4 for this phone?

• 2014-10-08 20:20
  • LecB
Total of 2013 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.