LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to wax @ 2013-10-02 12:09 from MLKU - click to readI get even excellent photos...the trick is you have to wait for it to focus...the green square lights up...sometimes a little slow...but you can touch any area of your shot as the focal point...a white square appears, then turns green...shoot.

• 2014-06-20 20:19
  • RbXr

> In reply to Jinx2Wolf @ 2013-10-29 08:01 from ajGe - click to readyou must have gone into developer options, the red screen flash tells developers when a process takes an excessive amount of time on cpu.

• 2014-06-20 20:09
  • RbXr

> In reply to thiaghu @ 2014-03-05 04:54 from U{Pn - click to readSkype

• 2014-06-20 19:44
  • Ibxt

> In reply to nick @ 2014-04-01 12:41 from Li{4 - click to readgo to permissions screen for all downloaded apps, then request desktop version for each one and proceed from there to revoke all permissions from suspected apps.

• 2014-06-20 19:41
  • Ibxt

> In reply to George @ 2014-05-05 10:46 from p3J4 - click to readSorry don't have Facebook, (the Navy took my Facebook) but I love this phone...for the price, it did everything the high end smartphones did and with a few modifications out performed them.
owned for 2 years now til it was stolen yesterday...got a new Samsung...mixed feelings...cut all the stuff on this new phone I already had on my LG, I locked it and fried it...tears.

• 2014-06-20 19:35
  • Ibxt

> In reply to dan1233 @ 2014-05-12 13:44 from vaPv - click to readyou can't transfer files directly to external SD card but you can transfer by streaming the files to the sd inserted into a media streamer like Dane Elect Media Streamer...also accepts non alike coded files like apple files.

• 2014-06-20 19:26
  • Ibxt

kitkat have released, how about optimus L9? are LG give an. kitkat update to this phone?

• 2014-06-15 11:31
  • PA7F

> In reply to TRIGGER @ 2014-06-05 11:39 from SqCc - click to readIt's a good phone, but Raz Maxx is better...

• 2014-06-11 14:56
  • L3TM

There will be no KITKAT update for this phone. This phone will have to remain on Androd 4.1.2 jelly bean forever.

• 2014-06-11 03:01
  • Kxe3

Nice phone.. LG are real pioneers in smartphones. just upgraded to jellybean os, and soon to kitkat. Hehe

• 2014-06-08 08:09
  • t7Xh

O my GOD Dis product should among the best phone I have used please try and see.

• 2014-06-05 11:39
  • SqCc

> In reply to kane @ 2014-05-23 04:52 from XNpA - click to readYes, u can!

• 2014-05-28 11:00
  • Mn}P

anybody tell me plz is it update from jellybean to kitkat in india

• 2014-05-27 07:48
  • uujF

make sure your bluetooth, GPS and WiFi and off. They really drain the battery

• 2014-05-23 21:55
  • k2C6

can i move or install apps & games to SD card?pls tell me

• 2014-05-23 04:52
  • XNpA

i got this cell phone for my birthday and its a real good phone.Only thing that is not so good is the battery life,i have to sometimes fill up the battery 2 times a day

• 2014-05-22 10:51
  • 3WPK

I have this phone and it's amazing. It lacks just when I don't turn it off for such a long time. I love all the functions. Camera macro is the best I have seen, but it sometimes takes preexponated parts of photos. (When you focus on darker subject) So HDR would be perfect for this phone. But the thing is, that I don't really like the display. Colors are amazing, quality when looking at the pictures too, but I can see stripes on it during normal usage. (interface, etc.) But for example SGSIIImini has dots which are worse than stripes. If you set the level of the brightenes lower, you don't see them. I love QuickMemo.

• 2014-05-21 21:51
  • JyxS

Worst phone ever stay away from it. Its my 3rd phone and still have problems with the touch screen....F- thay wont replace it eather.

• 2014-05-20 18:46
  • Ibxg

> In reply to clokr @ 2014-04-22 16:38 from t1$D - click to readclokr,

I am using this phone (L9 P765) from Jan 2013-
Never faced any problem except low battery life(But that is expected from a phone with 4.7 inch display)....

• 2014-05-18 07:06
  • fCx9

Hi. I'm curretly using an LG P768. To be honest, this phone is really good, though I can't compare it to a Samsung Galaxy S3 mainly because of the screen quality (LCD vs LED), internal memory and CPU. The phone is still functional, but I've recently done a factory reset and soon discovered that it's internal memory now appears to be 2GB instead of 4GB. Yes, I do understand that a portion of it's internal memory is set aside for running the OS, apps and other system tools, but this change is completely not of my liking cause I can no longer install large softwares and games due to insufficient memory. Please help, thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-16 21:11
  • fjSr
Total of 1961 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.