LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

kitkat have released, how about optimus L9? are LG give an. kitkat update to this phone?

• 2014-06-15 11:31
  • PA7F

> In reply to TRIGGER @ 2014-06-05 11:39 from SqCc - click to readIt's a good phone, but Raz Maxx is better...

• 2014-06-11 14:56
  • L3TM

There will be no KITKAT update for this phone. This phone will have to remain on Androd 4.1.2 jelly bean forever.

• 2014-06-11 03:01
  • Kxe3

Nice phone.. LG are real pioneers in smartphones. just upgraded to jellybean os, and soon to kitkat. Hehe

• 2014-06-08 08:09
  • t7Xh

O my GOD Dis product should among the best phone I have used please try and see.

• 2014-06-05 11:39
  • SqCc

> In reply to kane @ 2014-05-23 04:52 from XNpA - click to readYes, u can!

• 2014-05-28 11:00
  • Mn}P

anybody tell me plz is it update from jellybean to kitkat in india

• 2014-05-27 07:48
  • uujF

make sure your bluetooth, GPS and WiFi and off. They really drain the battery

• 2014-05-23 21:55
  • k2C6

can i move or install apps & games to SD card?pls tell me

• 2014-05-23 04:52
  • XNpA

i got this cell phone for my birthday and its a real good phone.Only thing that is not so good is the battery life,i have to sometimes fill up the battery 2 times a day

• 2014-05-22 10:51
  • 3WPK

I have this phone and it's amazing. It lacks just when I don't turn it off for such a long time. I love all the functions. Camera macro is the best I have seen, but it sometimes takes preexponated parts of photos. (When you focus on darker subject) So HDR would be perfect for this phone. But the thing is, that I don't really like the display. Colors are amazing, quality when looking at the pictures too, but I can see stripes on it during normal usage. (interface, etc.) But for example SGSIIImini has dots which are worse than stripes. If you set the level of the brightenes lower, you don't see them. I love QuickMemo.

• 2014-05-21 21:51
  • JyxS

Worst phone ever stay away from it. Its my 3rd phone and still have problems with the touch screen....F- thay wont replace it eather.

• 2014-05-20 18:46
  • Ibxg

> In reply to clokr @ 2014-04-22 16:38 from t1$D - click to readclokr,

I am using this phone (L9 P765) from Jan 2013-
Never faced any problem except low battery life(But that is expected from a phone with 4.7 inch display)....

• 2014-05-18 07:06
  • fCx9

Hi. I'm curretly using an LG P768. To be honest, this phone is really good, though I can't compare it to a Samsung Galaxy S3 mainly because of the screen quality (LCD vs LED), internal memory and CPU. The phone is still functional, but I've recently done a factory reset and soon discovered that it's internal memory now appears to be 2GB instead of 4GB. Yes, I do understand that a portion of it's internal memory is set aside for running the OS, apps and other system tools, but this change is completely not of my liking cause I can no longer install large softwares and games due to insufficient memory. Please help, thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-16 21:11
  • fjSr

Definitely not the highest quality. It was glitchy, had low battery life, and overall did not perform as expected. Dropped it off a catwalk today, granted it's a big drop but you'd expect a phone in 2014 to be durable enough to be at least somewhat usable even after a bad drop. This is not the case. This phone is durable like the pope is pagan.

• 2014-05-15 23:16
  • jZ34

Hi I have LG P765 phone purchased on 06/12/2013 my phone is hanged on the LG logo, it happened after my phone was out of battery and when i try charging it , it was hanged at the logo, i tried taking out the battery , SD card , factory reset is not working as it is hanged at the LG screen , Please help.

• 2014-05-14 12:45
  • Mx@E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-05 16:51 from t@Ac - click to readThank you so much for the information. I will try this one. How about stopping all the applications, but this will still work right? Like you suggested to stop the running apps for the services, this means the phone will not stop in working then, right? I am sorry to ask, but I really appreciate the information. I hope can get in touch with you personally.

• 2014-05-13 01:04
  • t7uq

how can i transfer my files from internal to external..tnx for suggestions

• 2014-05-12 13:44
  • vaPv

im from the philippines; i want to know where can i send my phone to have the actual case replaced? coz it had a little scratch on the top left side of the phone.

• 2014-05-08 09:55
  • 9LHT

> In reply to clokr @ 2014-04-22 16:38 from t1$D - click to readI have it since December 2012 and it still workd great!!
Cheap and good phone

• 2014-05-05 10:46
  • p3J4
Total of 1955 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.