LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

hey friends please tell me how is jellybean performance? please can anyone send me some screenshots of jellybean on nshadija1@gmail.com .
thanks!

• 2013-04-22 04:19
  • tU3L

> In reply to Harizs @ 2013-04-18 14:35 from K6jx - click to readThanks for the news man!

• 2013-04-21 22:54
  • u1Ce

hi guys..m using l9 since 2 month. i feel something bad on built quality of back cover. my back of phone crackles even if pressd slowly..most of middle to left part.i havent dropped it even once !!! i feel like phne have bad built quality...do here any of u feel same ? pleasr share...i want to know is this only my problem or happeing with u too....share ur opinion friends

• 2013-04-21 20:24
  • rJEg

Yes, it happened with me as well. It was successful the second time I tried.Reinstall the usb drives and try again..

• 2013-04-21 17:16
  • vGYV

LG PC suite crashing while upgrading GB OS. how to overcome.

luckily current OS not corrupted. has anybody faced this issue. its crashed twice for me.

• 2013-04-21 17:06
  • vIh2

i just buy this phone.. i want to know that whether jelly bean upgrade work proper in it and do i have to back up all the app before upgrade..

• 2013-04-21 16:44
  • t}Yh

When i am upgrading to GB with PC suite, it hung and PCsuite closed. removed & inserted battery and retrying from start. oh god again need to wait for 30+ mins.

Whats the wrong with LG PC suite

• 2013-04-21 16:23
  • vIh2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-21 06:05 from tUn{ - click to readyes im frm india, residing in mumbai..pls see comments frm other user too even they have updated...give me ur email id ..i will give u screenshot of the phone..

• 2013-04-21 12:34
  • K6jx

I have the same opinion about JB update. Small fonts looks very ugly, washed out. ICS was better with fonts.
Also telephone application, contacts, camera etc. open now very slow compared to ICS...I want to go back to ICS :(

• 2013-04-21 12:26
  • LaCf

I am from India and have also updated my phone to Jelly Bean via LG PC Suite. Initially after updating my phone startedlagging a lot , then I performed a factory reset. Phonewas as smooth as earlier.

Initial feedback:-
No difference in smoothness of UI as such after update. Infact i think ics was better.
Fonts looks pixelated now. Ics was crisp. Fonts are not that crisp now maybe because of font.
You can now move apps to sd which is a big plus.
Games performance a lot more smoother now.
Qslide feature.
Popup sms

The only grouse is font clarity and sometime screen looks washed out. Clarity was better in ICS.

File size is 572 mb. I had to download twice cz pc suite crashed in between and my phone was stuck on updating screen.

Overall mixed feelings after updating the phone. Wish fonts were better.

• 2013-04-21 08:35
  • vG1V

> In reply to Harizs @ 2013-04-20 20:40 from K6jx - click to readhey r u from India. ...?
coz I have try many times but no updates available. .....?
I m from Mumbai
n I ve also call n LG customer care they have told me 4.1.2 not yet available in India. .....

• 2013-04-21 06:05
  • tUn{

I have updated to JB but still I can't move apps to sd card. What should I do?

• 2013-04-21 04:51
  • YUjP

> In reply to sailus @ 2013-04-19 16:20 from 7tZx - click to readya i have already updated it ...downlaod the latest version of pc suite frm lg site..it will take around 25-30mins..make sure battery is more than 50%..
changelog
New effects on lockscreen (very nice one)
Messaging skin
quick shortcuts (mini window of calc,video,internet,calendar)
fonts
Apps can be moved to SD card but not all apps
butter project working nice
Few customization on Music,Contacts,Settings etc
Android Version 4.12

• 2013-04-20 20:40
  • K6jx

Does anyone know anything about p768 Jelly Bean update???

• 2013-04-20 11:31
  • gyx4

Does P765 has Corning Gorilla Glass? Its not mentioned in this specification.

• 2013-04-20 11:03
  • 2ZaE

Hi all,

With "jelly bean" update , can we move apps to SD card or still do we need to do rooting.

• 2013-04-20 09:41
  • vI7P

> In reply to Harizs @ 2013-04-18 14:35 from K6jx - click to readhiii thanq for your post...are you sure about that....have you updated it...i have tried it shows nothing in when i connected through PC suite

• 2013-04-19 16:20
  • 7tZx

Today, I have updated my L9 to Android 4.1.2 using thro LG PC Suite. It working good, it has small updates with in sliding shortcuts, call log interface,etc. Nice work LG.

• 2013-04-19 11:53
  • uu5B

i tried to check the prie here in saudi.if im not mistaken the pric3e that you were telling is used already.because the price of brand new l9 is 1100 to 100 saudi riyals.

• 2013-04-18 20:59
  • gyN1

how long time to take a charge battery for first time ??

plz answer my question ...
need help fast..

• 2013-04-18 19:26
  • ijnh
Total of 1972 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.