LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to RAMSVLSI @ 2013-04-10 18:20 from vIhB - click to readIf ur device is asking email login after unsuccessful trial of pattern and PIN lock and you have disabled data service,then switch off ur device>>remove the SIM>>insert another data enabled SIM>>switch on the device>>and you can able to login in to Gmail and disable the pattern lock. Since data will be activated with new SIM by default.

• 2013-04-12 09:11
  • P}vn

Yes, man, u can talk via Skype flawlessly (it has excellent 1.3mpx front-cam). ;) Cheers

• 2013-04-12 01:47
  • 0v%v

> In reply to gray @ 2013-04-07 20:36 from KhsF - click to readthanks a lot, i have owned this phone right now, i rejected the xperia P, and s3 mini for this phone. :) you guys told me that this is better than the others? Help me to explore this phone :D thanks, and i want to ask who can teach me how to program an android application, we will make one for our thesis. thanks :D

• 2013-04-11 18:24
  • thHq

Where is the jb update for indonesia? P765

• 2013-04-11 17:29
  • KhsF

Upgraded this morning to JB in Germany. App 2sd button nowpresent and working flawlessly. Great phone great os, and i mean jb. Loving LG.

• 2013-04-11 13:51
  • Tv7W

Hi,

How to enter into recovery mode for LG l9 ?
for HRAD-RESET : vol down+ power button+home button. i want to clear memory in recovery mode as my phone is lagging after factory reset.

• 2013-04-11 10:07
  • vIhp

Hi ,

I brought this phone month back, its really good.
Now Iam facing an issue with HARD RESET(FACTORY RESET).

pattern lock and secondary password was set for my phone. while kids playing, unknowingly they tried with secondary password and phone got locked. only showing gmail account username and password. but internet was not enabled in my phone. so i googled for how to unlock, no answer and only way is HARD-RESET.

so idid HARD-RESET, after that i can see clearly that delay while switching between windows itself. not even installed any new SW, still it showing delay symbol while opening any window like settings, or folder manager..... earlier this problem was not there.

later again i did phone reset through setting and then switch off and on. still no improvement.

please help me, why its is getting slow with HARD-RESET. how to make it fast ?

• 2013-04-10 18:20
  • vIhB

Where is the JB update for p765 indonesia ?

• 2013-04-10 17:56
  • KhsF

hi dears, i have a question and seeking an expert advise, ibought it last night, phone works fine, its good one in this price range, i just want to ask can i make video call on skype at this phone?

• 2013-04-10 10:15
  • SdXI

Hi friends, I used the phone for three months, there is a serious issue of 3G network connection. The network Connection often off if 3G is on, making me unable to make/receive call. Any friend used this phone encountered this problem? thank you

• 2013-04-10 04:07
  • PE9M

I don´t understand people complaining so much. This is not a high-end phone, it´s a mid-tier phone with really good specifications for it´s price. If you want a "perfect" phone, then buy a Samsung Galaxy S III or S IV in a month or two. I´m not sure of the price difference in other countries, but in my country I can buy 2.5 LG L9´s for the price of a Galaxy S III. So please don´t be so bitchy asking for premium specs on a mid-tier phone.

• 2013-04-10 01:13
  • LxKV

Hi, could someone tell me please is this phone provides full device encryption? This is the new security feature released in android 4.0 on some new phones.

• 2013-04-08 22:55
  • g5$x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-06 20:50 from uttw - click to readThanks for info

• 2013-04-08 19:36
  • utDL

Any one can tell me when p765 will be jb update,i try to update but change into 10D to 10G,no most change.plz help me.

• 2013-04-08 19:15
  • Hkqk

> In reply to BELI @ 2013-04-07 18:31 from pp@T - click to readwhere do you have jelly bean update for p768?

• 2013-04-08 18:46
  • LaKq

> In reply to harishdev @ 2013-04-07 08:37 from fCFr - click to readLumia 720

• 2013-04-08 18:19
  • vGyD

l9 jelley bean update 4.1.2 has not been released in india
can anyone tell me when it comes ?

• 2013-04-08 10:23
  • vGtj

Does this phone has heating issues like optimus 4X HD ? I would mostly use skype and viber. How about the ear piece volume while normalcalls and skype usage?

• 2013-04-08 06:24
  • KguB

> In reply to Derick @ 2013-04-07 16:52 from tha6 - click to readoptimus l9 is better-bigger!!

• 2013-04-07 23:33
  • ssqy
Total of 1956 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.