LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

Music player starts automatically on inserting headphones... so strange !!

• 2013-03-07 05:24
  • ITkf

> In reply to RAM @ 2013-03-06 10:57 from PyV3 - click to read1) I did not find any , though apps are available in market for the same .
2) No Lag experienced even in music player :). I am using 16 GB class 10 card .
3) Future support is LG's responsibility not TI's . Still this Chipset is quite mature and same as Galaxy Nexus and S2 -i9100g model . So apps and games developers would keep this SOC in mind while developing applications .

• 2013-03-06 13:54
  • QK3@

Hi , Ihave decided to buy this phone shortly. could u guys help me on below questions.

1) is there any in built call recording option ( i need it very much).
2) is there any lagging(freezing) issues when 32-GB class-10 SD card is fully loaded with music or photos.
3) Ti closed its wireless (OMAP) division, what will be the future service/support expectation ?

• 2013-03-06 10:57
  • PyV3

I bought this phone 4days ago..till now no problems felt and nice user interface..surely a nyc phone.all the preinstalled apps are usefull and no junk...

• 2013-03-06 09:42
  • uv81

gotting news that optimus f7 is optimus l9 ii without 4g

• 2013-03-06 07:35
  • Hkqq

> In reply to Renjith Ramachandran @ 2013-03-03 17:33 from sSMT - click to readthe touch sensitivity was bad since day 1 or it became bad with use??if its the latter,did u notice any particular reason why it happened so? as in like,did it get wet or fall down?the built quality of the screen is not among the best in this..try to recollect if the screen got tampered anytime.i was all set for the phone until i read reports of touchscreen issue.kindly clarify.thanks

• 2013-03-06 06:11
  • uumN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-06 04:20 from tUn{ - click to readhello i m using l9 for last 2 months i m facing a rroblem downloding anything from any app spl hd wallpaper and vedio running on tubemate app the phone is heating can any one tell me its a realy problme or naturaly on all android devices plz help me thanks

• 2013-03-06 05:58
  • vIbF

hey. I heard that we will get only 1 update
that is 4.1.2 n then no updates. ....is that
true. ....?
and LG optimus l9 is flagship phone so
only one official update. .....?
that's not fair yar. ..
n I want to know that any best app for my
L9 that makes l9 (P765)different from
sony xperia P or samsung grand . ...?

• 2013-03-06 04:20
  • tUn{

> In reply to Silvatore @ 2013-03-05 22:38 from fuZH - click to readYou're kind of ignoring the concept of opinions. There's a difference between what's statistically higher and what's more suited to a person's needs/wants.

• 2013-03-05 23:53
  • j8LN

> In reply to solly85 @ 2013-03-05 13:24 from fnJ1 - click to readOfc this one is better than Xperia P in many things.. Compare and u will see how much this one is better than the other.

• 2013-03-05 22:38
  • fuZH

> In reply to solly85 @ 2013-03-05 13:24 from fnJ1 - click to readFor aesthetics: Xperia P. I owned one for about 4 months, and I can tell you that it's one visually pleasing device, both in its exterior and its UI. 4" qHD gives an excellent pixel density, so things look incredibly sharp. WhiteMagic does wonders for legibility outdoors (and indoors, the feature makes your screen intensely bright. Take this as a warning, I guess). The 8MP camera is pretty good, also.

For performance: Optimus L9. I've only owned this phone (P769 T-Mobile variant) for about 2 weeks, but from what I've experienced the performance is smooth. The camera here is fairly average.

With my limited experience, my choice is still the Xperia P. Price tag is still $100USD higher than the L9, but the features and quality you're getting make it worth the purchase.

• 2013-03-05 21:51
  • j8LN

> In reply to Shady @ 2013-03-02 17:38 from t1$A - click to readlg optimus l9 is a phone dude..tab 3100 is a 7 incher.. cant be used as a phone without makin a few eyebrows raise..the battery is pretty much among the best in phones.

• 2013-03-05 20:38

- very Cheap Price According to Features

I love you LG ...

• 2013-03-05 18:45
  • fJC1

Hi guys I have been using lumia 820 it was not a user friendly p-hone because of windows and also the weight of the the device is heavy & battery back is at the worst side.
Recently i have changed my 820 with l9 and i felt that half of the weight is reduced and in spite of the bigger screen than 820 it is very much comfortable to carry it in hand and the battery back up is very much good thanks for the 2100mah battery in it.

The interface is very much smooth it a good package of features at this price what lg is offering.

• 2013-03-05 16:30
  • vG$y

which is better pls Xperia p or this phone please any one answer pls

• 2013-03-05 13:24
  • fnJ1

awesome , with this price in Iran .this phone for me is perfect.I haven't professional work with this phone.this is my experience of working with the phone for 3days .

• 2013-03-05 10:31
  • pT7%

hey guys i have been using lg L9 p768 it's a ok midrange phone. hope it will an os update soon, include built_in graphic equalizer, dolby sound enhancement and hope LGElectronics can improve the fm radio reception u can't hear the stereo sound, settings is very less options.

• 2013-03-05 08:52
  • J7UJ

hey. I heard that we will get only 1 update that is 4.1.2 n then no updates. ....is that true. ....?
and LG optimus l9 is flagship phone so only one official update. .....?
that's not fair yar. ..
n I want to know that any best app for my L9 that makes l9 (P765)different from sony xperia P or samsung grand . ...?

• 2013-03-05 04:36
  • tUn{

> In reply to NARE3276 @ 2013-01-22 09:05 from 7tMq - click to read"Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as "root access") within Android's subsystem."

For rooting, try to visit this: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2173465

• 2013-03-05 03:41
  • PF$2

I av been usin dis ph for 7 days now ... no issues what so ever..... the ui and other options r butter smooth.... n da disply is pretty asm.......

• 2013-03-04 12:33
  • vIax
Total of 1972 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.