LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

i want to know only one thing
can we install apps in sd card??????

plz plz plz ans
plzzzzzzz friends answer

• 2013-03-01 14:42
  • BPE4

> In reply to parth-GTR @ 2013-02-28 04:25 from tUn{ - click to readYEAH, it does awsome FPS Games, so awsome. i think the internet on it is just as fast on my Windows 7 CPU. QUESTION: HOW do i put apps and GAMES onto sd card wid dis phone??

• 2013-03-01 09:48
  • UFBC

hey I just bought dis phone...... awesome
features n battery life touch is also good, very responsive. .... ...I just wanted to
know that is dis phone support HD games
like modern cobate,gta 3,NOVA 3, n other
similar H.D games. .coz it's display is not
720P........ n also I want to know that It
will get features like LG optimus G in
android4.1.2...??

• 2013-03-01 04:20
  • tUn{

Touch is not good in comparison to Sony or Samsung but its still usable, nothing serious . And it is due to LG skin because touch is perfect in other apps and gaming . Perhaps update from LG would fix this .
And as stated earlier , do not buy Galaxy Grand or Optimus L9 if you plan to do gaming because internal storage is mounted as external sd card , so limited storage is there even if you have a 32 GB sd card :(.

• 2013-02-28 15:10
  • QK3@

I've heard that the touchscreen is not very good. Is that true?

• 2013-02-28 10:10
  • 0UY6

> In reply to sandeep pokhrel @ 2013-02-27 11:54 from rJQV - click to readI agree...the touch is not so good...

• 2013-02-28 04:31
  • YMHW

hey I just bought dis phone...... awesome features n battery life. ...I just wanted to know that is dis phone support HD games like modern cobate,gta 3,NOVA 3, n other similar H.D games. .coz it's display is not 720P........ n also I want to know that It will get features like LG optimus G in android4.1.2...??

• 2013-02-28 04:25
  • tUn{

In Indonesia, this LG Optimus series is P765 and has the same specification with P760

• 2013-02-28 03:17
  • PF$2

I believe this uses a micro sim. not a mini sim

• 2013-02-27 21:20
  • qBS7
  • F

does it have gyro sensor ?

• 2013-02-27 18:26
  • vbxa

i m experiancing not so smooth touch as like wi
th my previous sony live with walkman or my friends xperia u....sometimes it ignores touch input.i hav to press properrly n accurately in the icon.sometimes it feels awkward.may be its my own problem.rest the things are perfect so far. do u guys hav any such problem? please reply...otherwise i.hav to go to sevice center....

• 2013-02-27 11:54
  • rJQV

very nice one i lov this

• 2013-02-27 07:56
  • vGue
  • F

Does any one know what's new in the latest update as I don't find any major changes apart form bigflix and dictionary.

No info on site as well

• 2013-02-27 07:06
  • Rb73

I also dont know what we got in update.I only find two things
1.Bigflix
2.Quick Memo feature improved

• 2013-02-26 13:37
  • utv%

Here in the Philippines. It's L9 P768 and it has 8MP. It's a budget phone. I want to buy one. I want to know if it's fast. I have the L5 and it's fast for a single core. So I wonder if this one doubles the speed since it has dual core.

• 2013-02-26 13:08
  • Kxej

> In reply to AboutVikas @ 2013-02-20 02:25 from utvQ - click to readyes i did get it.. didnt kno what that update was but got bigflix... :O

• 2013-02-26 01:57
  • KSwn

Well guys, i have been watching review for some time, and i think this phone is really awesome. It is just my personal comment.

• 2013-02-25 22:58
  • LaKx

Today ordered P765.lets see,I will update on youtube later.

• 2013-02-25 14:58
  • vIYu

optimus l9 has good features .... in the price range of 17 k .... thz has 1080he recording and play back also with good battery 2150 mah battery .... overlay function and quick memo function is rocking and moreover mystyle key pad is works a lot

• 2013-02-25 13:10
  • t1$F
Total of 1963 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.