LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

Hello i m using L9 since december 2012 i m facing a problem of heating the phone while gaming, download wallpaper from app and vedio running on tubemate app any one facing this problem or its naturaly on all heavy devices plz help me thanks

• 2013-03-12 06:18
  • vIby

i dont see the point of this phone. only 2 gb user available storage and below average camera quality. what a shame lg !!!!

• 2013-03-11 23:09
  • NqpH

Don't worry about the screen guys. I have an L9 P760 for over a month now and everything is runing smooth and looking fine.
Battery is very good: 24 to 48 hrs. The screen is big and looking very nice. Memory is enough for me.
Camera is good also and with the nice vocal feature. Recording is nice at fullhd and you can take pictures in the same time.
I bought this one for the big screen and for the decent features. Worth the money and match the expectations.

• 2013-03-11 21:10
  • LaKm

If you're looking for the T-Mobile L9, there is a different version of this device with very similar specs, but with a 4.5" screen:

• 2013-03-11 20:39
  • s91n
  • F

I have purchased it yesterday. its really worth.

I am facing an issue, its not playing MKV files, tried MX, VLC players. still no use.

which player should i use, or this phone doesnt support MKV ?

• 2013-03-11 17:24
  • vI7V

I have purchased it yesterday. its really worth.

which player should i use, or this phone doesnt support MKV ?

• 2013-03-11 17:20
  • vI7V

Have this phone for about 1 month.
Big and bright screen is what I like most!
As such phone, it works really fine.
If I use not so much internet through wifi, then after ~36h of usage I still have about 30% of battery. So it's good for me, as I will not have to charge it each day.

• 2013-03-11 15:00
  • n}uF

> In reply to ipaz @ 2013-03-10 05:57 from t7Xi - click to readApp to SD wont work on this phone!!!!!

• 2013-03-11 08:27
  • PE2s

> In reply to Fahim Khan @ 2013-03-05 18:45 from fJC1 - click to readNothing more can be expected from 2100 mAH battery,
with 4.7 inch screen and internet, 6 hrs is sufficient.... But every one expects more!!!!

• 2013-03-11 06:52
  • PE2s

does this fone hang alot after some months of use? please guys i need 2 knw abt dis i wanna buy dis fone n my friends are lyk LG fones hang alot latr! m confused!

• 2013-03-10 12:53
  • tUn4

LG is the best android phone for me very smooth and affordable reccomended to buy this phone

• 2013-03-10 08:14
  • K7cG

There is an apps called app2sd which detects whether the apps installed is movable to sd or not, did users used this? Because most of the complains are all about the lock of internal memory.

• 2013-03-10 05:57
  • t7Xi

Please guys who own this phone tell me if this phone is any good? And what about the screen? And does it lag or not? My friends told me that LG doesn't have the ability to stay alive more time and that it gets bricked fast Is that true? Sony or LG or Samsung?

• 2013-03-10 00:07
  • fkAS

Yeah, after two replaced displays, they couldn't give me a device with no green pixels on black background and no backlight white spots on the upper edge of the screen. Returned it and asked for a refund. Really disappointed with quality of the screen.

• 2013-03-09 17:55
  • 0C1N

Did any one get firmware update..? and this phone having any touchscreen issue.?

• 2013-03-09 08:36
  • vGiK

Can the apps be moved 2 SDCard?

• 2013-03-08 12:31
  • fC%A

> In reply to Shady @ 2013-03-02 17:38 from t1$A - click to readthere are people whose not really comfortable bringing a 7 inch device.

• 2013-03-08 11:07
  • v0qJ

I heard that we will get only 1 update
that is 4.1.2 n then no updates. ....is that
true. ....?
and LG optimus l9 is flagship phone so
only one official update. .....?

• 2013-03-07 15:03
  • tUn{

this phone is update to jb?

• 2013-03-07 15:02
  • 2@kR

Music player starts automatically on inserting headphones... so strange !!

• 2013-03-07 05:24
  • ITkf
Total of 2011 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.