LG Optimus L9 P760 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.5
7.5

While the LG Optimus L9 (aka LG-P769) comes with 4GB of internal memory (aka ROM), the OS and bloatware, in the T-Mobile pay-as-you-go version takes up almost 3.5GB, which leaves the user, less than 1 GB for apps. That wouldn't be too bad if you could DELETE pre-loaded apps, or even if you could MOVE them to the 32GB micro-sd card, but, you can't. So, the 32GB card is, essentially, useless for offloading apps (it's only useful for "user content" such as pictures, videos, etc.) as you can't download any new apps in the first place, even if they then subsequently could be moved to the SD card. Unfortunately, I own this phone, and this is reality, which the reviews should state, up front, and correctly. Had I known this, I never would have purchased the phone, at any price.

• 2014-04-05 19:04
  • j%FT

> In reply to majid asadollahpour @ 2014-04-01 19:56 from HF1y - click to readAndroid phones don't get infected. If it does it's .:'FACTORY RESET':. time!!!

• 2014-04-02 08:20
  • PI7g
  • majid asadollahpour
  • Rating0

It seems that my phone is infected by some viruses.What can I do to remove them?Is it needed for me to reinstall my phone's firmware again?Where can I find the phone's firmware and install it?please reply me because my phone makes calls automatically and this issue bothers me.thank you in advace.

• 2014-04-01 19:56
  • HF1y

hi guys, i have problem with this phone, when i start upgrading software to Jelly bean it shows me error, and phone stuck to s/W mode and i can't do anything with phone. Please help

• 2014-04-01 12:41
  • Li{4

> In reply to sahil navab @ 2014-03-30 07:45 from vbLY - click to readwell youre rong , y can play those games with no problem!

• 2014-03-30 14:23
  • 0Uj7

ya it is osm cell....the main prbblm is tht we can't play bigger games for eg. asphalt 8.,real racing ..

• 2014-03-30 07:45
  • vbLY
  • F

what a phone.I'm very happy with this device.Had no problems since I had it.I like the screen and works great on whatsapp.Love the apps that can work with my LG TV via WiFi and WiFi direct.Just wish it had NFS like the overseas version.
Don't need to look for remotes anymore LOVE NEW LG PHONES AND TV's, because it's very flexable and works with any format and any phone with same capability.

• 2014-03-28 15:31
  • Fjjg

> In reply to s.giani @ 2014-03-15 14:36 from 0Ueh - click to readYou might have an 802.11a WiFi router, this one only supports 802.11 b/g/n. I'd recommend getting a new router that supports 802.11 b/g/n.

• 2014-03-27 22:27
  • 7Jfe

LG-P768-is it possible to make 3g phone call-of possibl,then how-details

• 2014-03-15 15:02
  • uNVK

hi! my wi-fi network on my LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 doesn't work. I've tried hard reset, factory reset. I even update my software and it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do more then i've done yet. A lil' help, please!!!!

• 2014-03-15 14:36
  • 0Ueh

Bought this brand new phone (P765) last week for $148. Upgraded to JB have quite problem with WiFi, but after several try, it upgraded to 4.1.2 and run smoothly. Design is the best among competitors but not comfortable to holds, bezel "framed" this phone. Screen great, camera indoor not good, outdoor OK, speaker a little bit low, battery long enough for a day. No NFC in this version, no auto-brightness, no LED notification. USB in the bottom (I don't like it)

Overall I'm very satisfied, it's beautiful, slim, 4.7 inch great display, and I got it cheap.

• 2014-03-15 09:40
  • KiPw

> In reply to abhi @ 2014-03-01 16:10 from uvvC - click to readGo to the store you bought it and let them fix it :P

• 2014-03-14 12:20
  • ncic

> In reply to snehalb @ 2014-03-10 11:20 from Q6A$ - click to readNever. L9 has reached its EOL cycle, and has been discontinued.

• 2014-03-10 19:36
  • E8Ux

When can I expect 4.4 Kitkat official upgrade for this phone
I am desperately waiting for new version for this phone

• 2014-03-10 11:20
  • Q6A$

When the next Android update for this model? I have 4.1.2. Last update was 8 months ago...

• 2014-03-09 13:30
  • 3ccR

> In reply to thiaghu @ 2014-03-05 04:54 from U{Pn - click to readYup u cn do dat with help of video cllng app lk skype ....

• 2014-03-08 10:57
  • KFP}

Does p675 has 3g sim video calling.if available how yo to make video calling?
Please post suggestions.
thanks in advance

• 2014-03-05 04:54
  • U{Pn

some times a small glittering point appears in the center of my phones screen,its colour change to red in black screen, restart after switch off it disappear.it appears again after
two days in the same area.when restart it disappears.what happens to my phone if any one knows the reason and solution please answer to me

• 2014-03-01 16:10
  • uvvC

> In reply to cheriyel @ 2014-02-13 15:27 from PEN8 - click to readgive me that phone now

• 2014-02-26 14:23
  • CaF6
Total of 2029 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P760.