LG Optimus L9 P769 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.0
7.0

One of the Best mobile in this price range with the Best features. using it for 6 months. simply awesome mobile. I love it !!
yes u can root it with with VRoot; very easy but root isn't needed as u will not be able to move apps to SD Card even after that because that's the most anticipated function bcoz mobile's apps installing memory itself is only 2GB which can't be extended...so dats the only draw back :( not actually a draw back though.

• 2014-02-13 09:52
  • 6PIG

I love this phone, have it for a year now...however...
I have a power/lock button problem on my lg l9...power button is not working, but when i restart my phone it works for like an hour but then it stops working again. Sometimes the screen does that too...please help with this...can rooting the phone help? i have 4.1.2 android. thank you in advance :)

• 2014-02-10 17:23
  • snSN

> In reply to MoFo @ 2014-01-13 22:53 from j8wI - click to readso I rooted my LG l9 I just don't know what apps are bloatware I don't want to mess up this phone...does anybody happen to have a list of said bloatware?

• 2014-02-09 19:32
  • 42r3

> In reply to Lynn89 @ 2014-01-29 22:33 from i{DC - click to readI thought the same, but in fact you cant. And after doing extensive research, the only way that Dev online found was to root it. There is actually a really interesting article, that says most companies are going to start doing that with their phones, in the future. And this article named this phone as well as a few others, as a comparison.

• 2014-02-01 04:17
  • qQBZ

Hello!!
Previous people
Go to setting
then to APPS
click on app
select MOVE TO SD CARD!!!

• 2014-01-29 22:33
  • i{DC

this is one of the biggest waste of money ever. There's no room on the phone and no way to move apps to sd card. I hate this with a passion this is a terrible phone once again.

• 2014-01-17 08:00
  • YYfS

> In reply to bjooel @ 2014-01-12 01:30 from pwMY - click to readYou need to get rooted and remove all of the bloatware.

• 2014-01-13 22:53
  • j8wI

> In reply to Rooted Superuser.... @ 2014-01-01 18:09 from RnAM - click to readI can't instal any app to SD card(
On another phones i can instal apps to SD card.
Why?
The biggest part of space use apps.

• 2014-01-12 01:30
  • pwMY
  • Rooted Superuser....
  • Rating0

> In reply to bjooel @ 2013-12-27 21:25 from pwMY - click to readLOL,,,,145mB and you expect to do what with it?
You cant fit 1 song onto that space....
Delete some garbage and clear up some space or get an SD card and move the stuff to there.

• 2014-01-01 18:09
  • RnAM

I have 145mb free space, but i can't instal any program!? Tell me why. And what to do? I haven't root.

• 2013-12-27 21:25
  • pwMY

> In reply to Isaac @ 2013-12-22 18:03 from fmgi - click to readIssac, Sounds like your battery is crapping out.

• 2013-12-25 15:18
  • I4sV

fine

• 2013-12-24 20:29
  • 6ks2

> In reply to Isaac @ 2013-12-22 18:03 from fmgi - click to readSounds like a defective battery, dude. Sorry.

• 2013-12-23 19:34
  • j8wI

Please I have a problems with LG Optimus L9 P769.The phone just shut on and off without even when is idle.The battery also becomes very hot.It is like driving a car and you turn on signal light on and off.
Please could you tell me what to do I bought this phone less than 2months.

• 2013-12-22 18:03
  • fmgi
  • F

> In reply to Eric Cartman @ 2013-12-18 04:30 from Kxek - click to readActually you can, using a certain technique. But this ONLY WORKS FOR ROOTED ANDROIDS! If you're not rooted, You can't free more memory. You'd also need an SDHC card for this process.

• 2013-12-21 06:35
  • YiRZ

> In reply to L9 dude @ 2013-12-13 16:37 from NPXe - click to readHow can i increase the Internal Memory?

• 2013-12-19 07:00
  • fsV9

Moving Apps to SD???
In some LG phones like the L9 you cannot move or install apps to your Sd external card, thats a pain. you can only do this to apps that can use or not use the internal memory. Like for example, A Theme or Launcher app can be moved to your SD card and wont eat any space in your Internal Memory however if the app is moved or installed in your SD card then you'll just have to re- install it every time the phone is turned on or off so its better for these apps to stay in your internal memory. But there are some techniques or hacks that some people do inorder to do this action, but I believe it will only void your warranty and LG does not suggest their users to even Root their phones. If you wish to install more HD games and Apps then better buy a new phone with high RAM and Internal memory...

• 2013-12-18 04:30
  • Kxek

> In reply to L9 dude @ 2013-12-13 16:37 from NPXe - click to readSurgery is an accurate description of the unlocking process. I have never had so much trouble unlocking a bootloader and I've unlocked some difficult phones. I may give it one more shot but I think there is a 99.9% chance of it not working. It doesn't help that LG removed fastboot.

• 2013-12-15 23:31
  • j8wI

> In reply to Cyclohexane @ 2013-10-15 06:56 from 4EJN - click to readYes it's like this out of the box. However you can do the external 2 internal swap Very easily. Mine now has 32gb internal memory. The only complaint is some people are unable to unlock the bootloader, plus the process to do it is like surgery since you must flash a p760 kdz which inverts the screen and messes your touchscreen up. Once unlocked you flash a zip file to fix the screen issues. You are also able to oc the cpu to 1.2ghz which makes it fly!

• 2013-12-13 16:37
  • NPXe

Very bad service by lg dont buy lg products.Lg l9 was my first smartphone, within a week I realised that the battery backup is very poor,Lasts 3 hours max.I have been to the customer care centres(3 of them) 7-8 times over 5 months still my issue has not been resolved :(

• 2013-12-02 11:24
  • vbLW
Total of 246 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P769.