LG Optimus L9 P769 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.0
7.0

> In reply to NAveel @ 2013-10-01 12:21 from KIqB - click to readGo to xda and install LGPwn.apk to get rooted. Afterwards, you can use one of methods to doedex and zipalign. Then, use root uninstall to get rid of all that useless bloatware.

• 2013-10-07 19:24
  • j8wI

does it have nfc? bcoz some specs mentioned that all versions of lg have nfc

• 2013-10-03 06:33
  • ut}T

> In reply to MoFo @ 2013-09-10 23:38 from j8wI - click to readWhen i installed HD game in external card anroide/obb then its not work then i installed in phone memory then its working but some game i no play because phone memonry is to low Please Idea what i do ?

• 2013-10-01 12:21
  • KIqB

its very stylish and wonderful phone
u will fell in love with this phone when u hold this phone in ur hand

• 2013-09-13 16:27
  • y@WJ

This phone has great potential once the bootloader is unlocked. That's if you can perform that miracle using a P760 kdz, the LG Flasing Tool, several modified files and lots of luck...and time. If you're a person that receives a lot of calls, then this is just not a possible option. Look for another phone.

• 2013-09-11 22:07
  • j8wI

> In reply to kcb @ 2013-08-12 19:04 from xpG5 - click to readJust go to xda and install LGwn.apk. It will alter the built in restore and root the L9. After that, it would be a good idea to install SuperSU first to load the su binary and then switch to Superuser. After going into the SuperSU settings to switch superuser apps, you may have to install Superuser again. Finally install Busybox.

I would use xUltimate to extract both the framework and app folders in order to deodex and zipalign....but that's up to you.

• 2013-09-10 23:38
  • j8wI

> In reply to DEV @ 2013-09-09 16:20 from P@T} - click to readgalaxy ace 2 has ips screen too but samsung names it lps its the same and galaxy ace is cheaper and the camera of it is awesome

• 2013-09-10 23:27
  • JG$5

• 2013-09-10 23:27
  • JG$5

> In reply to mdsupermax @ 2013-09-06 01:53 from 4AAI - click to readLG Optimus L9 P769 is the best than ace 2,very slim & good performance..also it has IPS display tech..

• 2013-09-09 16:20
  • P@T}

LG Optimus P769 or Samsung Galaxy Ace 2??? I need answers!

thanks

• F

Does it work in Spain?

• 2013-08-30 02:01
  • 8DxC

Can you expand on the method you used to root? I am not necessarily interested in loading a new rom on this device, but I *am* interested in removing all the bloat.....

• 2013-08-12 19:04
  • xpG5

guys send me lg pc suite download link pls.....thx :(

• 2013-08-09 13:01
  • KSf8

Great news....a dev over at xda is coming VERY close to unlocking the bootloader! We may see ParanoidAndroid or Slimbean running on this device!

• 2013-07-30 20:03
  • j8wI

UPDATE: I have managed so far to brick my phone, mirrored the touchscreen and flash back to stock to get it replaced...LMAO.

I'm learning though. So far, I have deodexed using adb with su, used the easy root and removed bloatware safely this time.

All that's left, is to theme this baby. Good deal and I will never regret it! Pretty touch cookie to crack, though!

• 2013-07-13 21:09
  • j8wI

I must say, for such a cheap phone, lots of damn good bang for the buck. Running a custom kernal on mine and its stable at 1400 mhz.

• 2013-07-12 23:30
  • jMyH

> In reply to Stefan69 @ 2013-07-03 00:42 from fjRj - click to readI have noticed that LG's method of updates is similar to adding a layer over the existing OS. No actual modifactions. I'm telling you by experience, dude.

My guess has to do with the APIs not being conigured properly thus making them now useless. I have decided to void my warranty and scrub this phone clean and start from scratch using the update.zip method.

• 2013-07-09 23:44
  • j8wI

> In reply to MoFo @ 2013-07-09 19:30 from j8wI - click to readOh, and cmahendra over at XDA is the man. Many thanks to him.

• 2013-07-09 20:10
  • j8wI

> In reply to MoFo @ 2013-07-05 21:59 from j8wI - click to readUPDATE: Never ever remove LG software. I just softbricked my phone...LOL.

No biggie...I'm known as RicAndroid over at XDA and have made custom roms for the Sidekick 4G so this will be a challenge. I already unpacked the system.img and getting ready to manually flash using the awesome flashboot tool once I create the update.zip file.

This may be the start of themed roms for the LG L9, guys! Wish me luck!

• 2013-07-09 19:30
  • j8wI
Total of 258 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L9 P769.