LG Optimus LTE2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.9
8.1

hey i am facing problem .. my skype audio call is working but video call is not working ... can you solve my problem????

• 2013-12-28 18:59
  • J2df

skype audio call is working but video is not working plz help me...

• 2013-12-28 18:54
  • J2df

hey guys.. i have a problem. my device was bricked. how can i fix it? plss... help...

• 2013-12-26 22:12
  • vxhB

Can I use a gsm line on this phone

• 2013-12-25 01:42
  • ftKc

This phone is indeed amazing but i have an annoying prob here.
This phone is already rooted (im from Philippines btw). I can send sms but can't receive one. I thought it was a prob with my sd card cos i tried removing it and was able to receive sms but after few hours, my prob happened again. I tried formatting my sd card and used it again, i was able to receive sms for few hours then my prob started again.

Can anybody tell me what to do? Any suggestions?

• 2013-12-21 00:03
  • 7XHY

can anyone help me increase the maximum chars for sms? default is 80 more than that it changes to MMS. using Go sms doesnt work as the message is cut off when received by recipient.

• 2013-12-20 00:30
  • UD%n

I'm a Korean user of this phone. As long as you use the official rom, you cannot upgrade to Android 4.3 yet. The lastest official version of this phone is running on JellyBean 4.1. LG may provide higher version later, although it is not guaranteed. You can install a custom rom that is running on higher Android version, but I'm not the person that can answer how to do so.
In terms of the Korean-English translation issue, you just have to stop using the Korean widgets and download alternatives. This phone is Korea-only and designed only for Korean market, so you have to be just happy that it at least supports essential English translation.

• 2013-12-10 03:49
  • I$22

When I call It always ask for
Korea
Local
how can i fix it.. using 4.1.2 JB
further some gadgets are in korean language..
how can i install english rom to convert everyting in English... plz help

• 2013-12-07 11:50
  • ITZm

When I call It ask for Korean/Local... How can I set permanently to Local and further Some features are in Korean Language some gadgets I mean... How can I fully convert this to English ?? Please Help

• 2013-12-07 11:44
  • ITZm

I bought this cell.is anybody can tell me how to upgrade it to android 4.3??i google many times ut fail

• 2013-12-06 11:29
  • uC8H

I think LG will left this device in nowhere. 4.2 or even 4.2 doesnt have a clue and so expect this will be stock to 4.1 forever. Kitkat will be a big NO for this device even though the hardware are capable running it.

• 2013-12-02 03:29
  • K7gL

I have been using the set for the last 3 months now there is a problem with my set that while working it gets restart and hangs as well. I have run the factory default but after resetting there is same problem, My set is Koreon can any body help me to solve the problem,

• 2013-11-30 19:34
  • 6P}7

> In reply to marvel @ 2013-11-28 07:03 from sEDh - click to readsystem settings >>>> Roaming>>>T-roaming> then disable dual clock roaming...

• 2013-11-30 11:36
  • 6P9b

how to remove dual time on lock screen, i use lg optimus lte2 sktelecom, please help me

• 2013-11-28 07:03
  • sEDh

> In reply to ucup @ 2013-11-10 11:51 from KiST - click to readNo, it doesn't have led notification for calls, messages and notifications like HTC

• 2013-11-26 13:12
  • nbXV

Hey.i have a lg f160l.now it is android 4.1...i want to ask that how can i upgrade it to android 4.4...pls help

• 2013-11-25 19:03
  • uC8H

Hey i buy a lg f160l..it pretty good...i have a question.how to upgrade this phone to android 4.4..pls help..

• 2013-11-25 18:55

how to disable roaming dial to koria in lte2

• 2013-11-25 03:05
  • s%{C

pattern lock, need hard reset please help me

• 2013-11-24 10:57
  • 3sJB

> In reply to harl @ 2013-11-20 11:43 from 7XYY - click to readjust press Volume down and power key to take screenshot.

• 2013-11-24 03:45
  • XNvd
Total of 312 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus LTE2.