LG Optimus LTE2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.9
8.1

> In reply to allen @ 2014-02-15 03:19 from thgc - click to readOur phone is compatible with the battery of LG optimus L9.

• 2014-03-27 20:47
  • Sw8%

plzz edit yor sim number . then all thing come to work completely.

• 2014-03-23 07:50
  • KIG$

i want to ask to does who experience this..
when i open my phone its automatically scanning / refreshing the files but when my phone software update to a latest software it never scanning / refreshing so the bad things is when i download a songs and it not appear in my music media its kind of depression to does who know how can i scan or refreshing my files? plsss answer me.. thank you in advance

• 2014-03-18 23:39
  • UdkT

My sister bought this phone for me in Seoul (South Korea) i'm in South Africa, and using this phone. Everything works, i can make calls, sms, etc. How is this possible?

• 2014-03-13 15:44
  • Nhgh

I just both it from a friend yesterday. do this phone can be use in my country philippines?

• 2014-03-12 22:27
  • HwZ0

> In reply to Ramil of Tcp @ 2013-02-03 03:50 from t7Xr - click to readHi I just bought this phone and I can't get nay LTE signal, I already have an LTE simcard inserted for Globe..Help?

• 2014-03-08 15:16
  • v0q9

how to change the name of user as i bought this from my friend

• 2014-03-07 03:47
  • PSvK

Can anyone tell me if this divice have sim card slot or just CDMA??? PLZ Answer me

• 2014-03-04 17:27
  • 8xuM

> In reply to Raja Mehtab @ 2014-02-26 09:25 from 9x$9 - click to readYou can use another messenger like go sms or chom sms

• 2014-03-04 16:17
  • fDg3

> In reply to shuja @ 2014-03-02 19:08 from IfqH - click to readYes it supports. You just have to go to Settings >More>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names and add a New APN........
Now, Just write the "Name" such as "zong" without quotes
Now, APN as "zong"
and lastly, Username as "zong" without quotes....
Now Save it by pressing Properties button...ur internet will be active.......no further setting required....I use Zong night package....... *907#
subscribe to zong package first or in the end as u like to avoid expensive data charges.....hope this answers ur question.

• 2014-03-04 09:10
  • KIIS

Can any1 tell me that lte 2 internet use through sim network or not.????????

• 2014-03-02 19:08
  • IfqH

Is there any english rom for this phone?

• 2014-03-01 05:00
  • wYLP

It's common thing for korean phones. This phone designed for korean market. So when you use this phone locally your sms covert it to mms. But you have solution for it. Please download GO SMS app from PLAY STORE, then set this app as your default sms app.(Other sms apps in the play store are also supported, but go sms really great for me).

• 2014-02-27 04:05
  • teuY

I have a problem in my LG F160.can anybody solve it? when i type message, after 80 words my SMS converted automatically into MMS. i have checked in setting but could not found solution.
if anybody knows about the problem,kindly E mail me on mention below address.it will be very greatfull for me
m.mehtab@iiu.edu.pk
mehtab_satti@yahoo.com

• 2014-02-26 09:25
  • 9x$9

There is a problem with my f160k, as soon as I plug in a hands free my phone automatically starts the google voice app, its very annoying..

• 2014-02-23 16:36
  • 6Qaa

> In reply to boberoni @ 2014-02-14 03:23 from P%uR - click to readi want a battery and casing for lg lte 2 where i go to buy im in phillippines.

• 2014-02-15 03:19
  • thgc

> In reply to Tommy @ 2013-12-07 11:44 from ITZm - click to readchange the phone number.
for example if it's 0922******* make it +63922********
that way it'll call right away instead of asking if local

• 2014-02-14 03:23
  • P%uR

What is the battery timings of this set ???

• 2014-02-12 09:38
  • 6QvB

Can any one tell me how to upgrade lg lte2 to jelly bean?

• 2014-02-11 11:15
  • sSxe

please tell me why my Facebook app is not working on my phone any one have an idea please share with me the error occur when i tired to open do not connection but my WiFi signal was full,,,, please

• 2014-02-10 09:28
  • sR4G
Total of 365 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus LTE2.