LG Optimus LTE2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.9
8.1

> In reply to lg lte2 user @ 2014-01-24 03:21 from t7XH - click to readyes you need to install flash player for browser on 4.0.4
otherwise you can update it..
and also one way is to update the youtube app from Playstore
cheers..!

• 2014-02-03 19:16
  • 6Qu8

this phone is so awesome, but my only problem is that i cant play youtube videos to both youtube app and browser, do I need to install flash player?please help me..tia

• 2014-01-24 03:21
  • t7XH

Does gps work on lte 2 in English Rom 4.1.2 ?? In my case it does not work.urdu fonts also broken. Has anibody solution ?? Plz help

• 2014-01-18 09:05
  • uWR6

ik puted talbac now phone stoped all options what can ido now please give instruction

• 2014-01-14 15:12
  • 0ZET

> In reply to Tony Bùi @ 2014-01-09 02:31 from trv2 - click to readDear Tony, tried the url lgviet.com/forum/forums/lg-optimus-lte-2.44/

send by you and am unable to understand the language as I can only communicate in english

• 2014-01-09 11:52
  • 9FHC

lgviet.com/forum/forums/lg-optimus-lte-2.44/

• 2014-01-09 02:31
  • trv2

> In reply to user @ 2014-01-07 17:32 from 414x - click to readcan you please share how to do a conference call in optimus lte2 as my set is from korea

• 2014-01-08 15:11
  • Mfyy

> In reply to prasad @ 2014-01-07 14:41 from Mfyy - click to readi m using this phone this is gr8 . also having an option of confrence call

• 2014-01-07 17:32
  • 414x

phone is excellent but the problem is it do not have an option of conference call.Can any one help me out

• 2014-01-07 14:41
  • Mfyy

GPS does not work on English ROM. Any help ???

• 2014-01-06 15:41
  • uW{M

> In reply to senyorita @ 2013-12-20 00:30 from UD%n - click to readGo sms works fine and removes the character limit... i am using it my phone is rooted... is your phone rooted?

• 2014-01-05 13:17
  • 6PC5

hey i am facing problem .. my skype audio call is working but video call is not working ... can you solve my problem????

• 2013-12-28 19:04

• 2013-12-28 18:59
  • J2df

skype audio call is working but video is not working plz help me...

• 2013-12-28 18:54
  • J2df

hey guys.. i have a problem. my device was bricked. how can i fix it? plss... help...

• 2013-12-26 22:12
  • vxhB

Can I use a gsm line on this phone

• 2013-12-25 01:42
  • ftKc

This phone is indeed amazing but i have an annoying prob here.
This phone is already rooted (im from Philippines btw). I can send sms but can't receive one. I thought it was a prob with my sd card cos i tried removing it and was able to receive sms but after few hours, my prob happened again. I tried formatting my sd card and used it again, i was able to receive sms for few hours then my prob started again.

Can anybody tell me what to do? Any suggestions?

• 2013-12-21 00:03
  • 7XHY

can anyone help me increase the maximum chars for sms? default is 80 more than that it changes to MMS. using Go sms doesnt work as the message is cut off when received by recipient.

• 2013-12-20 00:30
  • UD%n

I'm a Korean user of this phone. As long as you use the official rom, you cannot upgrade to Android 4.3 yet. The lastest official version of this phone is running on JellyBean 4.1. LG may provide higher version later, although it is not guaranteed. You can install a custom rom that is running on higher Android version, but I'm not the person that can answer how to do so.
In terms of the Korean-English translation issue, you just have to stop using the Korean widgets and download alternatives. This phone is Korea-only and designed only for Korean market, so you have to be just happy that it at least supports essential English translation.

• 2013-12-10 03:49
  • I$22

When I call It always ask for
Korea
Local
how can i fix it.. using 4.1.2 JB
further some gadgets are in korean language..
how can i install english rom to convert everyting in English... plz help

• 2013-12-07 11:50
  • ITZm
Total of 364 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus LTE2.