LG Optimus M - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.4

I have used this phone for many years. Made thousands of calls and text. This a great durable phone if u take care of it. Its my best phone/most durable phone. I still use it.

• 2014-05-09 17:55
  • qL%Z

> In reply to thewiser @ 2013-01-02 18:16 from j%Xe - click to readmight be get some water damage. The battery I mean. thats what I got..

• 2013-06-27 04:28
  • YgSc

maybe its just me but the battery life is terrible and i only use it for texts and calls

• 2013-01-02 18:16
  • j%Xe

its a great beginner phone. dropped it a milllion times still works even dropped it in a puddle of water and yet it still works. could use flash upgrade and some apps like to not work %50 of the time such as facebook and opera mini might just be my phone tho. service is ok not the best but what do you expect for $50.

• 2012-07-08 15:14
  • qLhH

Its a good first android phone make sure to update it so it would stop freezing and lagging and shutting down

• 2012-01-31 14:05
  • jnKS

Mine has 300 mh.. Sooo...

• 2012-01-01 05:34
  • s1C6

I love the phone. My first android phone. Does anything the top phones do. Dropped it a few times, no problem. Browses internet with 600 mhz processor pretty quick. I use 5 different screens for information. The battery lasts at least 8hrs, using the phone frequently. Watching movie, listening to music is good. The camera takes good pictures with the 3.2 megapixel camera. I am very happy with this phone. Would reccomend for low cost phone that can hang with the big boys!

• 2011-11-21 17:58
  • 4@xI

This is my first android phone and I love it it does almost anything and everything.this phone can compete with almost any 3g smart phone.

• 2011-10-13 17:08
  • IEUj

It says the stand-by time is 337hrs... I have to keep mine plugged in over night just to keep it alive to use the alarm on it to wake me up. Else, its dead by morning. That's with no running apps and wifi/gps disabled.

• 2011-10-06 05:16
  • 8HtM

> In reply to Jc @ 2011-07-23 10:32 from 0YXx - click to readIf you actually read the specs on the phone. It says that it only supports up to 32gigs. So no it will not support 64gigs.

• 2011-08-21 12:25
  • 4{C6

Not too impressed with this phone since it doesn't have flash for the camera and when it freezes when I try to end a call.

• 2011-08-12 19:26
  • 4gy4

i had this phone for 6 months.this phone is awesome,....i have no complains from it...only problem is using web its slow but.....until i download opera mini from market...that makes ur web go super fast....Cheers

• 2011-08-01 05:52
  • Y20i

Can it support the new 64GB card can someone please reply thank you :)

• 2011-07-23 10:32
  • 0YXx

> In reply to Milan @ 2011-06-19 06:42 from syej - click to readdude! its a cdma phone it wont work on nepalese gsm networks. so it doesnt matter if its avaiable in nepal or not.

• 2011-07-16 21:43
  • YHux

> In reply to wiliah @ 2011-06-05 23:37 from 4@Un - click to readNo it doesnt have a flash

• 2011-06-26 22:32
  • qx@7

Could someone tell me is it available in market of nepal?

• 2011-06-19 06:42
  • syej

Blutooth doesn't work well...my old motorola from 50 bucks works better...

• 2011-06-15 17:29
  • jpCM

where is the flash on the camera on this phone, does it have one? Cant find it.

• 2011-06-05 23:37
  • 4@Un

Great phone, this is my first smart phone and I love it, yes I had to reset once, yet now I got the hang of it, I does all I need for a beginner and much more, good purchase and for the $50.00 plan with Metro PCS, sweet.

• 2011-05-29 02:25
  • kGH9

works better than I could have imagined and very quick. I bought it to see if the service was any good, boy was I surprised. excellent Phone, unlimited service for only $50.00 without a contract. this is the best deal around. Do not go nuts downloading many apps all at once as it can cause a phone freeze. Don't miss my BB Pearl at all, it is now just a good Mp3 player and photo storage device.

• 2011-04-22 06:36
  • 49Vx
Total of 36 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus M.