LG Optimus Me P350 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
6.9
6.8

I got it today, read and reviewed a lot about mobiles with this features, i found it pretty good, value for money. Apps are cool. i can say its a full fledged mobile

• 2011-05-19 15:15
  • bCH4

can you download apps easyly, and will they also be on ur normal menu? and how many apps can u download?

• 2011-05-18 19:39
  • Swu5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-16 13:13 from t}AX - click to readYeah yeah you're right mr.fanboy;-(

• 2011-05-18 18:26
  • K7gV

guys any news about the software update for this phone? from froyo to gingerbread? and how? pls. inform me... thanks... life is good with LG,;)

• 2011-05-18 10:16
  • thfB

> In reply to pkotrcka @ 2011-04-16 14:37 from 0yRR - click to readangry birds really rocks here on this phone...

• 2011-05-18 10:08
  • thfB

> In reply to Carz @ 2011-05-12 22:28 from F%JM - click to readoptimus me has a TV? it was not installed in my phone, should this be install first? how? hope u can help me.. thanks

• 2011-05-18 10:02
  • thfB

This phone is nice. How ever there is a little glitch I notice on this phone. On initial charging it takes 4 hours. After it is unplugged from the charger. The battery easily drain, even the battery was replaced and sometimes it runs the apps on the apps manager even i stopped it. Same issue occurs even the tech reformatted the system it self. Also sometimes the system freezes. I have this unit for less than a month so i return it.

• 2011-05-18 06:52
  • t7B3

LG P350 is an amazing phone. All I can say is that I am satisfied with it...and its features....I LOVE this phone!!!

• 2011-05-17 08:46
  • t7SV

> In reply to Sam @ 2011-05-10 21:59 from HBmw - click to readPls dont get confused nokia is always good than lg.
C5-03 gives u a more refined camera of 5 mega pixel compare to 3 of lg me.Screen size is also greater and resolution is also. Plus host of feature from nokia like maps.Also durability of nokia over lg. And if u are buying it due to android then i assure for specs of given lg phone u wont get good apps or games. And also in future your phone wont get update n u will be outdated in 2-3 months but for nokia s60 v5 in c5-03 u will get lots of good apps n games from ovi store n else where. And also s60 v5 have not get outdated in last 2 and half years n will continue.
So my pick u go with nokia c5-03

• 2011-05-16 13:13
  • t}AX

> In reply to trebs @ 2011-05-11 05:58 from t7QD - click to readPls dont get confused nokia is always good than lg.
So my pick u go with nokia c5-03

• 2011-05-16 13:11
  • t}AX

can any1 say how to activate gprs in this mob for airtel

• 2011-05-16 10:26
  • vG@e

> In reply to Sam @ 2011-05-10 21:59 from HBmw - click to read512mb rom,,,,140 internal memory

• 2011-05-15 06:32
  • t}Ah

> In reply to trebs @ 2011-05-11 05:58 from t7QD - click to readLg optimus 350 bcoz it is a google palatfom and it is video quality superb bcoz it is 24fps bt nkia 15fps so low video clarity

• 2011-05-15 04:19
  • 7tJ1

can i change themes on this fon?does it have a good microphone upon calling or not?can somebody pls answer me pls..

• 2011-05-14 17:15
  • t7Xh

Hi ....
Just bak from field visit searchin for phone zeroed on two options LG optimus Me(P350)/ Samsung Fit ...pls help me make a choice. When i see specs fit seems better but i hear some people saying that a 5mp of fit is

• 2011-05-14 13:05
  • bC6G

this is phone is great, it moves fluidly for it's mid-range status. it's small, it's light-weight, it's android...what more do you want?

• 2011-05-13 16:46
  • p@u0

> In reply to Sam @ 2011-05-10 20:54 from 9Ga% - click to readWhy whats the problem ??

• 2011-05-12 22:29
  • F%JM

> In reply to trebs @ 2011-05-11 05:58 from t7QD - click to readOPTIMUSP350 anyday !!!

Dont think twice, LG seems to be a low brand a scompared to NOKIA but I have 2 LG fones P500 and this one.. Both of them are almost same, and they are great. Below are few things which I like, and I am sure NOKIA C5 wont have it..

- ANDROID - you have android you have world in your hands. 2.2 is just amazing.
- Speak what you need and google will search that for you, WITHOUT TYPING !!!
- CONNECTION WIZARD, its so easy if I want to browse via WI-FI or GPRS, I tell the phone what I need to browse with, so easy to swithoff and switch on.
- SO many other things that I dont have patience to type, sorry buddy :) but you should go for LG optimus.

LG ROCKS !!!

I got one for myself few days back, my dad was so amazed by this phone's performance that he bought one for himself today :) I have P500, he has P350. only difference is the screen and camera. But P350 has TV. my god it was so good :)

• 2011-05-12 22:28
  • F%JM

> In reply to Sam @ 2011-05-10 20:54 from 9Ga% - click to readThink u r from some village or becking up some sheeps...
I dont think u wud hav bought this mobile. This is worth for what you pay...

• 2011-05-12 07:57
  • Iaxf
Total of 1529 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Me P350.