LG Optimus Net - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to arj04 @ 2012-06-08 04:33 from bJ6W - click to readPlease download whatsapp

• 2014-08-19 07:00
  • 9DxQ

i cant access fb on it

• 2014-07-06 16:30
  • 7tL8

i have been using this phone over two years and its is still running good....though internal memory is quit low but no complaints about !! Apps really working fine also the gaming exprinc is good....GUI is quit attractive compared to other phone in the same range, WIFI, Browsing, Camera, Sound, Videos, Touch all working gr8 with my device....!!

• 2014-05-30 07:26
  • vbPB

> In reply to Stay_Faded @ 2013-12-23 22:01 from s7i0 - click to readDon't Write Like This.

• 2014-04-19 10:10
  • 2GxL

> In reply to SHAHNAWAZ @ 2014-02-25 15:01 from K5fN - click to readSorry for my bad english.i rooted my optimus net to my own risk.there is a chance you can brick your phone if some thing goes wrong in your rooting process.so do it in your own risk.....

• 2014-03-01 09:46
  • 7qxi

> In reply to SHAHNAWAZ @ 2014-02-25 15:01 from K5fN - click to readyou can find Rooting process of lg optimus net in internet.just search in google and extand your internal memory by link2sd app and you have to make partition on your sd card for that.last official softwear update is gingerbred 2.3.4 but you can install costom rom through coustom recovery process and update your software to 4.0.0 and further.but there some bugs on this custom roms.i am useing lg stock rom2.3.4(before 2.3.3) and its working like a charm.i useing a 16gb class4 microsd card for games,videos.downloaded 50apps and games in internal still 25mb left.you can move part of the app to sdcard for more space but there are some app coudnt move but all the big game data will be in the sdcard.still i enjoying my optimus net..

• 2014-03-01 09:36
  • 7qxi

> In reply to deba @ 2014-01-02 15:12 from XuJt - click to readcan u plz tell me about android updating and rooting of this phone. .....how to done .....plz ...internal memory is small ...

• 2014-02-25 15:01
  • K5fN

I am useing this phone since 2012 and my exp is great...after updating my softwear and rooting it I played lots of game like dead space,nfs hp and king of the fighter 97-2005(by emulator)and lots of game.

• 2014-01-02 15:12
  • XuJt

This Phone Sucks really Bad . I've Had This Phone For Around 2 Months And I Already see Problems. For Example ,Wifi IS Very Weak ! Im Already Ready For An Upgrade Which Im Getting On Christmas Day. Don't Buy This Phone Its A Waste Of Your Money And Time. You Cant Change Your Font Or Take Screenshots Like Other Lg Phones Can ! That's Really Unfair For Your Money ! So Don't Buy This Phone !

• 2013-12-23 22:01
  • s7i0

I have been using this phone over 2 years. This phone has very low wifi connectivity. Wifi gets disconnected automatically everytime. Also phone memory is very low hence it gets full after installing couple of applications. Not a worth...

• 2013-10-24 20:05
  • U27i

> In reply to NISHCHAL @ 2013-10-05 11:32 from sSS4 - click to readSame here. Great phone to use. Me too using this phone for last 1.5 years. Great one.

• 2013-10-18 08:58
  • PBxK

I Had this phone a little over a month and began seeing many problems. The phone keeps telling me it's being charged even though it is not connected to the charger! Every time I boot the phone it gets stuck in emergency mode (or octopus mode). I have to manually take the battery out then put it back in and wait 30 seconds for the phone to get out of emergency mode. It's very annoying, but I paid money for this phone so I have to keep using the phone. I can't sell the phone because it has too many glitches! No one will want it. My advice is to avoid all LG phones!!!

• 2013-10-17 03:43
  • EFU{

> In reply to neeraj @ 2013-07-19 18:00 from Y}K4 - click to readsame here, its just recently sept. 26, 2013..i was hold up, and force to give my bag to them..its my first android phone and bought it from my 1 year of savings...TAT

• 2013-10-08 22:20
  • XN9F

I am using this phone since 1.5 yrs. Day by day my love towards the phone is exponentially increasing.
combination of NQ android booster+ clean master for better battery backup, HD camera ultra + galary ics for camera and image application.. best. Using Holo launcher looks like android 4.1...without root, using some commands available on net all the apps are in sd card. I am using 40 apps in small int. Memory. Gaming is limited..whatsapp also works fine..Nice LG.

• 2013-10-05 11:32
  • sSS4
  • F

> In reply to vel @ 2013-06-30 15:48 from yadA - click to readSame problem was here..but now it is disabled...try it you can also disable in settings.

• 2013-09-25 17:57
  • wdQX

Once you restart will be fine then...i faced same

• 2013-09-25 17:55
  • wdQX

> In reply to MaheshWiz @ 2013-08-29 02:20 from sUwr - click to readI have purchased LG Optimus p 690 on april12 after one year hand set PCB gone due low quality it is a Bogus piece service centre said repairing costing Rs 6000/-
it not not possible to me

• 2013-09-24 10:25
  • vbRE

it not not possible to me

• 2013-09-24 10:20
  • vbRE

My experience on lp optimus net is very bad. Im using it one year and today I must bring my phone again to warranty service. This is third time when my phone needs repair.

• 2013-09-23 22:06
  • 3R4s

Dont know what you guys expect from such a phone but still it is 512mb Ram 800mhz which can be overclocked to 902mhz and using Mount2SD(free app in playstore) app you can increase your internal memory as much as you want. I have been playing around with this phone installing numerous ROMs but I found the LeWa OS Final perfect for this model you can get that ROM in russian site. BTW after numerous tweaking I am getting AnTuTu benchmark 4705 and I can play armv6 games like Temple run 2 (modded for armv6), Cross Court Tennis, Asphalt5 (runs smoothly), Raging thunder 2, Angry Birds season, Fruit Ninja, CKZ origins-2, etc., who says you are limited by internal memory when you can boost the phones internal memory by using Link2SD or Mount2SD free apps. Also use paid software RAMEXPANDER for extra RAM. Buy class 10 based micro SD card for speed.

need help search on the net for lg p690 you will find numerous sites for our phone.

I agree stock ROM is laggy and buggy, Remove the stock rom and use the custom roms and kernels.

• 2013-08-29 02:20
  • sUwr
Total of 1700 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Net.