LG Optimus Net - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.1
7.2

> In reply to hollimay @ 2013-03-20 01:44 from YbC0 - click to readYes; it has wifi b/g/n and wifi tethering and portable hotspot.
Battery life is crap 450 hours is 20 days - rubbish. lucky to get 2 days with wifi, gps, bluetooth and mobile data turned off.
Good for the price though. Prevailing wisdom is to put in a decent micro SD card and move stuff to it.

• 2013-03-29 21:28
  • tASx

Its a very awesome phone for the price..

Have been using it for the last 8months and found no issues with it. As per my usage and view, Its a go for it kinda device.

• 2013-03-21 09:57
  • KShX

> In reply to Zwets @ 2013-03-19 12:41 from uSSg - click to readdoes it have wifi?
like at my house i have wireless internet, can i use my phone for facebook when im in wifi zones?

• 2013-03-20 01:44
  • YbC0

This phone is great. I just bought it 5 days ago. I hope it would last with me. :)

• 2013-03-19 12:41
  • uSSg

I am using this phone from last 1 year and it is working perfectly in this price range this mobile is very good i bought LG mobile 1st time in my life and i am very happy after using this phone.compare to HTC it is very good.
if anybody is planning to buy this phone no need to worry just go and buy.

• 2013-03-18 14:09
  • PUh{

This is great cp.

• 2013-03-17 06:46
  • t7xP

Hi, I have rooted my device, so can some one help me how can I install temple run 2 ?

• 2013-03-16 01:34
  • HHHH

i left it for some days, mean i switched it off but when i opened it... apps store wasn't able to open??? please tell me anything!

• 2013-03-15 15:41
  • KI33

Hi
I have problem with my LG optimus Net. A blue screen was appered and many numbers on and at the begining "modem error" how can i fix it

• 2013-03-10 14:00
  • fmkZ

i forget my paswword for my mobil.Pls help me

• 2013-03-02 22:47
  • Ld%{

whenever I'm trying to use my Camera, this shows up, "the application camera (process com.lge.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."... What will I do? Pls. help.

• 2013-02-24 05:46
  • v0XM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-22 08:09 from 9IJ2 - click to readpls explain me dis armv6 procedure in detail

• 2013-02-16 10:22
  • Hkqq

best phone at this price.the screen resolution and britness not able to comare with other phone it meen GREAT.and the software is also very handy nd easy.this is the perfect phone...

• 2013-02-15 04:04
  • t1$A

This is my 2nd smart phone 1st I buy micromax a50 his touch very responsive but his screen resolution is not good so I buy lg optimus p690 this is costly than micromax. a50 but this have good screen quality and vibrannt colours

• 2013-02-12 18:34
  • Hkq4

Im using this phone one year and this is my first smartphone. Touch screen is very responsible. Built-in memory is not large, but after I moved all available applications to sd card, it's ok. There was period, when some applications crashed and causes phone restart. But it looks like that was application fault, becouse now that doesn't happen any more. For such price I think this is very good phone.

• 2013-02-06 13:40
  • DWjh

From where i can get my lg optimus e730 back cover???? Please tell me the place or shop??????

• 2013-02-01 18:32
  • rJFY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-27 23:42 from YhYY - click to readFor some reason the pos headphone Jack split apart now i can't play music

• 2013-01-30 08:10
  • 0dm@

> In reply to Moumouh Hamecha @ 2013-01-24 20:39 from fpvH - click to readGet the Optimus Net. It has a nicer screen. You should probably get something better, though, as these are both not very good at all. What is your price range? Also, are you in the US, or somewhere else? I may have something better I can recommend.

• 2013-01-27 23:42
  • YhYY

It has problem in sound card. The sound from the speakers is noisy even I listened music from earplugs or headphone, a noise with song mix. Its very annoying.

• 2013-01-24 20:47
  • u0wR
Total of 1697 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Net.