LG Optimus Net Dual - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.2
6.9

Hi guys, just got my Lg optimus net dual; pls how can I batch send music with bluetooth, it looks like I have to do it one after the other - not good. Also how can I attach docs in gmail, it always take me to to photos (gallery folder) andd not doc folder. pls help

• 2012-01-25 04:53
  • fsVe

@Imran: both SIM are active even in idle state, u dont have to define which one is activate urself.
I've been using this device, so far im very satisfied of this baby..its performance is simply excellent.

• 2012-01-25 04:47
  • 9CF7

Net Optimus Users,
I am useing samsung duos c3222. The problem is that even after I disconnect call on one sim, second sim is not reachable to people calling me till I reboot. However my phone shows full network but people calling get not reachable msg.
I am not talking about during the call but even after I disconnect calls
Pls tell me if this problem also there in LG Net dual sim? Because if not I will surely buy it. But if yes there is no point buying it.
Please reply

• 2012-01-24 12:15
  • 2@dB

Dear (LG Optimus Net Dual) users,
Please clarify my doubt.
I want to know that both the SIM's are active when there are no Calls or SMS.?
Does i have to Select which SIM i want to keep active, only one SIM at a time even though my 2nd SIM is in the slot?
During Call the other SIM goes to inactive dats fine for me....but after the call does both the SIM's show the network.???????
Please Reply friends....i want to Buy this fone if both the SIM's show the Network during Standby...plz reply

• 2012-01-23 15:57
  • 2F6I

this phone doesnt support java ,is this info correct from gsmarena and if yes,would that create a huge difference, would that bar user from some applications in android applications??, i am a heavy user of ms office and pdf,please guide me friends

• 2012-01-23 15:45
  • 2@n4

> In reply to sonu @ 2012-01-21 16:36 from 2@d7 - click to readvery very.......nice phone?

• 2012-01-22 18:06
  • 3xKQ

How about battery life.. and would it play videos from youtube if it doesn;t have flash support?

• 2012-01-22 06:26
  • thg6

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:25 from vbxU - click to readI use champ duos n dun have that problem. No need to reboot.

• 2012-01-22 04:43
  • u7md

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:14 from vbxU - click to readabsolutely right is same problem i suffered for one day only then i return optimus net dual sim to shop keeper on a same day i though it has a technical folt but as you say you having same problem along with your samsung. when i bought the handset yesterday then i called from second sim after finishing the call then the first sim was showing no signals totaly crossed . then i return back it was pathatic.

• 2012-01-21 16:36
  • 2@d7

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:14 from vbxU - click to readit is take less than 2 second to switch between two sim
just one click and this is it

• 2012-01-21 15:12
  • n730

does this phone support flash & swype ??

• 2012-01-21 13:15
  • v{Qc

i wanna buy this baby

• 2012-01-21 05:55
  • U{kV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 07:32 from vFFB - click to readpls you let me know answer to my question?

• 2012-01-20 16:25
  • vbxU

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 04:19 from 2@dI - click to readi dont have that kind of a problem.

• 2012-01-20 16:15
  • K7gP

Hi,
I know in dual stadby for the time call is active on one sim another sim is inactive. But I want to know does it remains inactive till I reboot my phone or not. Because I am facing this problem in samsung duos
Pls reply all the people who are useing it. R u getting compaints from people that your number if not reachable?

• 2012-01-20 16:14
  • vbxU

the best entry level android dual sim phone out there!

• 2012-01-20 16:13
  • K7gP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 07:32 from vFFB - click to readwhen you talk on SIM 1, the other SIM 2 is unusable. period.

• 2012-01-20 15:36
  • n2Tv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 09:17 from Xu4Y - click to readOnly in the sense that it's android. Otherwise LG GX500 does Dual SIM Active and some other tricks!!! But it's not android, of cource.

• 2012-01-20 15:33
  • n2Tv

> In reply to Il Mostro @ 2012-01-16 02:05 from s9qx - click to readNot only it blocks the other card - it even displays that the card is inactive. I'm using the phone for 2nd day now. Tested this feature to see if it's dual sim active. - nop! LG P698 is Dual Sim Stanby in all its respects.
But it's a nice phone! and a good price! :)

Regarding the Dual SIM Standy thing I even thought that it's a hardware problem, but no - it's semms to just disconnect the other sim-card when u receive a comunication(?) or call on the other one...

Weird thing I haven't yet found a way to rename the sim cards! it says SIM 1 and SIM 2 - weird! :)
Switching sims is a bit confusing (but very easy to switch with a dedicated key) I would prefer it to ask me which sim to send an SMS with. Today I just sent from the wrong one... oh, well, need to get used to... as with everything new! :)

I stronlgy recommed it becaose of 1) first android phone with 2 sims in Europe(?) and 2) nice price, bought it for ~260$ unlocked, locally.

• 2012-01-20 15:31
  • n2Tv

awesome.....best dual sim smartphone out there

• 2012-01-20 09:17
  • Xu4Y
Total of 681 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Net Dual.