LG Optimus Net Dual - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.2
6.9

How about battery life.. and would it play videos from youtube if it doesn;t have flash support?

• 2012-01-22 06:26
  • thg6

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:25 from vbxU - click to readI use champ duos n dun have that problem. No need to reboot.

• 2012-01-22 04:43
  • u7md

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:14 from vbxU - click to readabsolutely right is same problem i suffered for one day only then i return optimus net dual sim to shop keeper on a same day i though it has a technical folt but as you say you having same problem along with your samsung. when i bought the handset yesterday then i called from second sim after finishing the call then the first sim was showing no signals totaly crossed . then i return back it was pathatic.

• 2012-01-21 16:36
  • 2@d7

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 16:14 from vbxU - click to readit is take less than 2 second to switch between two sim
just one click and this is it

• 2012-01-21 15:12
  • n730

does this phone support flash & swype ??

• 2012-01-21 13:15
  • v{Qc

i wanna buy this baby

• 2012-01-21 05:55
  • U{kV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 07:32 from vFFB - click to readpls you let me know answer to my question?

• 2012-01-20 16:25
  • vbxU

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-20 04:19 from 2@dI - click to readi dont have that kind of a problem.

• 2012-01-20 16:15
  • K7gP

Hi,
I know in dual stadby for the time call is active on one sim another sim is inactive. But I want to know does it remains inactive till I reboot my phone or not. Because I am facing this problem in samsung duos
Pls reply all the people who are useing it. R u getting compaints from people that your number if not reachable?

• 2012-01-20 16:14
  • vbxU

the best entry level android dual sim phone out there!

• 2012-01-20 16:13
  • K7gP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 07:32 from vFFB - click to readwhen you talk on SIM 1, the other SIM 2 is unusable. period.

• 2012-01-20 15:36
  • n2Tv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-20 09:17 from Xu4Y - click to readOnly in the sense that it's android. Otherwise LG GX500 does Dual SIM Active and some other tricks!!! But it's not android, of cource.

• 2012-01-20 15:33
  • n2Tv

> In reply to Il Mostro @ 2012-01-16 02:05 from s9qx - click to readNot only it blocks the other card - it even displays that the card is inactive. I'm using the phone for 2nd day now. Tested this feature to see if it's dual sim active. - nop! LG P698 is Dual Sim Stanby in all its respects.
But it's a nice phone! and a good price! :)

Regarding the Dual SIM Standy thing I even thought that it's a hardware problem, but no - it's semms to just disconnect the other sim-card when u receive a comunication(?) or call on the other one...

Weird thing I haven't yet found a way to rename the sim cards! it says SIM 1 and SIM 2 - weird! :)
Switching sims is a bit confusing (but very easy to switch with a dedicated key) I would prefer it to ask me which sim to send an SMS with. Today I just sent from the wrong one... oh, well, need to get used to... as with everything new! :)

I stronlgy recommed it becaose of 1) first android phone with 2 sims in Europe(?) and 2) nice price, bought it for ~260$ unlocked, locally.

• 2012-01-20 15:31
  • n2Tv

awesome.....best dual sim smartphone out there

• 2012-01-20 09:17
  • Xu4Y

what's the frames per second for video (VGA)?

• 2012-01-20 09:04
  • ucII

> In reply to sim.asim @ 2012-01-19 17:44 from 2@dB - click to readDuring calling sim1 what about sim 2 can coming call or not? Please detaile to our customers thanks.

• 2012-01-20 07:32
  • vFFB

Hi,
Can anyone plz let me know if the phone has the privilege to use both the sims simultaneously, like while i am talking in sim1 does the incoming call to sim2 notify me call waiting.

And is it available in hyderabad or visakhapatnam anyone who purchased plz plz help me with were u prchased it from -me desperately waiting for it

• 2012-01-20 06:53
  • Ia1F

I want to know that if net dual also has problem which I am facing on Samsung dual sim? The problem is that even after disconnecting call on one sim, my other sim does not respond to anybody calling till I reboot my phone.
Pls reply people who are useing this dual sim phone because I want to buy it. This is urgent

• 2012-01-20 04:19
  • 2@dI

support hsdpa3.6 only see lg home site

• 2012-01-19 19:32
  • u7I4
  • F

• 2012-01-19 17:44
  • 2@dB
Total of 675 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Net Dual.