LG Optimus Net Dual - user opinions and reviews

7.1
7.2
6.9

Hi,
Can anyone plz let me know if the phone has the privilege to use both the sims simultaneously, like while i am talking in sim1 does the incoming call to sim2 notify me call waiting.

And is it available in hyderabad or visakhapatnam anyone who purchased plz plz help me with were u prchased it from -me desperately waiting for it

• 2012-01-20 06:53
  • Ia1F

I want to know that if net dual also has problem which I am facing on Samsung dual sim? The problem is that even after disconnecting call on one sim, my other sim does not respond to anybody calling till I reboot my phone.
Pls reply people who are useing this dual sim phone because I want to buy it. This is urgent

• 2012-01-20 04:19
  • 2@dI

support hsdpa3.6 only see lg home site

• 2012-01-19 19:32
  • u7I4
  • F

• 2012-01-19 17:44
  • 2@dB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-17 07:22 from tPGB - click to readAnd yet they rate Net Dual's battery life @5h and Ace's@11h.. what gives?

• 2012-01-19 16:28
  • thfw

Does it allow to receive a call (on any of sim-s) while using data network?

• 2012-01-19 12:03
  • nwZ1

Wonderfull phone but how to add arabic language to this phone

• 2012-01-19 05:12
  • fs69

> In reply to Il Mostro @ 2012-01-16 02:05 from s9qx - click to readYes both Sims are active according to reviews of people already using it, plan to get one myself.

• 2012-01-18 03:39
  • jiJp

> In reply to kieme doo @ 2012-01-17 07:04 from K5gk - click to readis it available in india or do u have idea when it will be releasing in india

• 2012-01-17 18:49
  • KhvC

Very nice phone.. good screen resolution and pretty fast and cheaper than any of the same level of androids. Long battery life also..

• 2012-01-17 07:39
  • M66B

I'm a Samsung Galaxy Ace user, bought this phone for my wife but using it for 3 days to test it. So far not bad, battery life way better than my Ace. I'm a heavy rmvb video watcher, my Ace battery drained from 100% to 60% after watching a 45-min rmvb, but this phone drops to only 85%. The specs says it weighs 102g but I think it's heavier than my Ace, it should be more than 120g. 3G is for SIM1 only, so I insert my data sim to SIM1 and talking sim to SIM2. You can set which SIM slot to be the default data sim.

• 2012-01-17 07:22
  • tPGB

i just bought this phone yesterday and i must say that this is the best dual sim compared to other midrange phone, my first time to have LG phone and im not disappointed with the performance of this phone, internet speed is good, i had samsung galaxy s2 but it was stolen, this phone makes me feel like im using gs2 except for the cam.. but performance wise it does very well and with its dual sim, i dont need to remove my sim to put in another mobile, good for people who travel abroad, both sim is active for text and call, the best dual phone on my opinion.

• 2012-01-17 07:04
  • K5gk

hey guys i want to ask is lg optimus net dual sim is fast phone or not fast means if i press any app. it would oppened in micro seconds cuz i want to buy as soon as possible my brother have micromax a75 dual sim but it is very slow phone ,when i open contact it takes time 2 to 3 seconds it feels rubbish, i want a very fast phone plz reply urgent.

• 2012-01-16 17:37
  • 2@d9

This is probably a dumb question, but does the dual standby apply only to voice, or SMS as well? I do not mind having one SIM on standby for voice, but would hope text comes through simultaneously. I will be using overseas with one like for all my regular contacts, and one for the new gwapitas ;-)

• 2012-01-16 02:05
  • s9qx

Specs here says "no Java". What would be missing in this phone without Java??

• 2012-01-15 12:19
  • IWUI

guys i need help.. What's the best music player equalizer android application for this unit? Thanks..

• 2012-01-15 07:10
  • P@1G

downside-no preset equalizer on music player

• 2012-01-15 01:52
  • uSUc

does anybody know if this unit has a gpu like p690 that has adreno 200 (if i'm correct)?

• 2012-01-14 19:02
  • IwnH

how to download j2me fr runnin java app?

• 2012-01-13 07:56
  • YTJD

does this phone supports java, PDF and adobe?

• 2012-01-13 07:53
  • YTJD
Total of 679 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Net Dual.