LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

I have been using the set since August 2011.Excellent working. But only problem is INTERNAL MEMORY IS SMALL. Can I Exchange this phone with another phone with higher INTERNAL MEMORY? What are the terms & conditions?

• 2014-09-30 11:14
  • PEmZ

I have used this phone for 3 years and it was perfect for the price and performance in almost all respects for its configuration. The internal storage is too low so could not install a lot of apps that I wanted to. I upgraded to gingerbread almost as soon as I bought it but could not install higher versions. The version did not support storage encryption without which I cannot not get access corporate exchange emails. I also could not upgrade it to a higher version of Android that supports storage encryption. That is the only reason I a changing this phone now. Going in for 2nd Gen Moto G on the launch day today (Bangalore).

• 2014-09-06 07:15
  • utan

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-06-21 10:02 from YMkm - click to readcheck youtube and xda..

• 2014-08-23 14:44
  • Cbku

> In reply to gireesh bhat @ 2014-04-28 12:30 from fCx% - click to readIts internal memory is very low for these heavy games.

• 2014-07-25 16:35
  • bCq0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 10:28 from ssrr - click to readHow? Do tell us please.

• 2014-07-25 16:31
  • bCq0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-07 18:12 from ut8I - click to readJust install app2sd and all will move to sd card.Simple

• 2014-07-25 16:29
  • bCq0

> In reply to prodigy @ 2014-07-13 19:06 from YTdN - click to readUse cleanmaster it will not hang.

• 2014-07-25 16:27
  • bCq0

> In reply to sahin @ 2014-07-19 02:00 from sST9 - click to readJust a internal memory which is less,otherwise a very nice solid set.

• 2014-07-25 16:26
  • bCq0

its really very good phone

• 2014-07-25 08:29
  • bEKL

I have been using this phone since 2011, till now no issue. As per my review once of the awesome product by LG.

• 2014-07-19 02:00
  • sST9

Have had this phone since mid 2011 and still going strong. Long in the tooth in some ways, but overall quite a solid, quality phone. Good battery life, easy to work around the small internal memory (Link2SD), and does everything I need it to do. Big radio fan; love that this thing has an FM radio tuner so I don't need to waste precious b/w on streaming.

Great community dev support, too. (Kitkat! Though still needs work.) I strongly recommend the Gingerbread Oxygen Rom for stability/good battery life and the Holo launcher for a JB-style layout.

• 2014-07-16 17:31
  • 9BAg

how to update

• 2014-07-14 05:22
  • 7XPw

bought this phone in aug-sep, 2011, for 10k, this phone is now very outdated, maybe discontinued, but this is a tough phone, I have dropped it so many times I don't even remember, it has been crushed beneath the leg of a chair with a person sitting on it, this caused a very little damage to the back cover, didn't affected the performance, and it dropped once from my pocket while I was driving (no damage!!), it has been practically thrown, though not with intention, this phone is rock solid... it has a low RAM that is why it hangs so much after few months of usage, with time its performance decreases and it hangs a lot, has a very less internal memory, but it has all the features of a good smartphone, battery life is also good, overall it was a good phone, if not awesome.

• 2014-07-13 19:06
  • YTdN

• 2014-07-13 17:47
  • 7jZ2

• 2014-07-13 17:38
  • 7jZw

> In reply to balak @ 2014-06-30 09:38 from PGk2 - click to readPlease keep phone in airoplane mode.

• 2014-07-10 13:03
  • bCcu

Awesome phone... using since December 2010.. Now running KitKat 4.4.2...

• 2014-07-10 08:22
  • 5F{E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 10:28 from ssrr - click to readBut How to do that upgrade ?

• 2014-07-07 11:35
  • vw7x

> In reply to BitCin @ 2014-06-29 08:56 from v0qT - click to readcheers bro (y) optimus one still wrks very fine aftr lots of rough use, it still does the basics very well..

• 2014-07-01 00:54
  • utk5

How to reduce consumption of battery power in LG P 500 by Cell Radio in standby ?
Please let me know.

• 2014-06-30 09:38
  • PGk2
Total of 9475 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.