LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

HELP! i bricked the phone and i can't get into emergency mode..what can i do?

• 2015-01-14 10:52
  • 3kUn

The best phone I've ever used, it's very durable phone, I dropped it a lot of times, I used it during the rain and while taking shower, I overclocked it to 850Mhz for gaming. It was still work great. Just sadly I bricked it while flashing Cyanogen rom :( Still love LG phones

• 2015-01-12 13:21
  • KiPv

Indestructible phone. 2,5 years of rough use and the screen just is impossible to break , battery lasts 5 days(if no internet). Good.

• 2015-01-10 17:14
  • 0x}4

using this phone more than 4 years....still no hardware problem, i am using miui rom 4.0.2 ......best and my love

• 2014-12-31 13:15
  • u7GN

> In reply to LeoGreen @ 2014-12-05 15:32 from wHrS - click to readThe limitations of the internal memory can be easily overcome by rooting the phone (very easy to do with the leaked LG service tools), reformatting the MicroSD card, and purchasing and installing Link2SD Plus. I have CyanogenMod 9 (Android 4.0) and over 1GB of apps installed on mine, with room to spare. The official XDA forums have all the resources you will need.

• 2014-12-29 03:03
  • uFp1

> In reply to Geronimo @ 2014-11-21 15:28 from MnNm - click to readWhat is different after replace with the new OS, because memory to small.

• 2014-12-19 03:41
  • Rxwm

I bought this phone last year.and it works really fine.This, by far the most Durable android phone i'd ever owned.encountering internal memory issues though.

• 2014-12-05 15:32
  • wHrS

Where are the blue tooth files stored on this phone?

• 2014-11-26 06:19
  • X{TL

Been using this phone since 2011. Rooted the phone straight away, thus opening the way to installing more recent Android versions by Cyanogenmod. Currently the phone runs Android KiTKat 4.4.4 from the Jenkins repository (Cyanogenmod-based.) It's running very well and gets Jenkins updates OTA ("over the air".) The only "missing" app is the FM Radio ("Spirit FM Radio" worked OK in Android 4.2.2 but it's not supported in 4.4.4 due to lack of suitable libraries.) Another issue is I could not ever find any "Compass" app that works correctly with this phone. I will probably install the Jenkins upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop whenever that becomes available (although I read that Android 5.0 is rather heavy even on current high-end phones, so probably it won't be suitable for the ancient LG-P500 Optimus One, anyway.)

• 2014-11-21 15:28
  • MnNm

I need to install another font such as Khmer font (Unicode ). How to install it on LG P500?

• 2014-11-15 18:44
  • fD7y

You should find the "factory reset" option in the security menu.

• 2014-11-13 13:03
  • 0VeB

I just bought second hand - previous owner's email still there, I can't logout or login., So how can I take back to factory settings?

• 2014-11-10 07:11
  • uKb1

> In reply to sahin @ 2014-07-19 02:00 from sST9 - click to readAm usng this phone 4m 2011. Its a nice phone, ruf and tuf. I am usng my phone rufly bt still now i face any singl prblm. Rom is very low. Thats the only prblm bt othwise it is a gud phone. I love the sren size of this phone. Its fit in my poket nicely

• 2014-11-07 19:36
  • t1$C

I'm running KitKat 4.4.4 on this phone!!!

• 2014-11-06 21:07
  • kHN8

> In reply to MAHESH @ 2014-09-30 11:14 from PEmZ - click to readPlease use app2sd from google play to transfer applications to sd card.

• 2014-11-05 08:37
  • X{TL

> In reply to ShubhamSY @ 2014-10-04 13:32 from 7qxA - click to readJust internal memory otherwise a excellent phone,use app2sd to transfer to sd card.

• 2014-11-05 08:35
  • X{TL

as other user even i have been using this phone since 2011 and till no major issue just one issue is its flash memory is bit low compared to others and in our country Nepal there is a problem of load shedding but this this mobile gives me enough battery life to sustain for 3 day which i like very much and i have seen many hanging problem with other new mobile but despite of being old i dont have any problem with its processing unit and its camera quality is also better than others.

• 2014-10-23 13:37
  • 6iMa

Is this phone an android phone?
Will it be able to install Instagram?

• 2014-10-16 10:12
  • rvUL

i love my phone

• 2014-10-13 10:44
  • u15k
Total of 9498 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.