LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

I bought this phone last year.and it works really fine.This, by far the most Durable android phone i'd ever owned.encountering internal memory issues though.

• 2014-12-05 15:32
  • wHrS

Where are the blue tooth files stored on this phone?

• 2014-11-26 06:19
  • X{TL

Been using this phone since 2011. Rooted the phone straight away, thus opening the way to installing more recent Android versions by Cyanogenmod. Currently the phone runs Android KiTKat 4.4.4 from the Jenkins repository (Cyanogenmod-based.) It's running very well and gets Jenkins updates OTA ("over the air".) The only "missing" app is the FM Radio ("Spirit FM Radio" worked OK in Android 4.2.2 but it's not supported in 4.4.4 due to lack of suitable libraries.) Another issue is I could not ever find any "Compass" app that works correctly with this phone. I will probably install the Jenkins upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop whenever that becomes available (although I read that Android 5.0 is rather heavy even on current high-end phones, so probably it won't be suitable for the ancient LG-P500 Optimus One, anyway.)

• 2014-11-21 15:28
  • MnNm

I need to install another font such as Khmer font (Unicode ). How to install it on LG P500?

• 2014-11-15 18:44
  • fD7y

You should find the "factory reset" option in the security menu.

• 2014-11-13 13:03
  • 0VeB

I just bought second hand - previous owner's email still there, I can't logout or login., So how can I take back to factory settings?

• 2014-11-10 07:11
  • uKb1

> In reply to sahin @ 2014-07-19 02:00 from sST9 - click to readAm usng this phone 4m 2011. Its a nice phone, ruf and tuf. I am usng my phone rufly bt still now i face any singl prblm. Rom is very low. Thats the only prblm bt othwise it is a gud phone. I love the sren size of this phone. Its fit in my poket nicely

• 2014-11-07 19:36
  • t1$C

I'm running KitKat 4.4.4 on this phone!!!

• 2014-11-06 21:07
  • kHN8

> In reply to MAHESH @ 2014-09-30 11:14 from PEmZ - click to readPlease use app2sd from google play to transfer applications to sd card.

• 2014-11-05 08:37
  • X{TL

> In reply to ShubhamSY @ 2014-10-04 13:32 from 7qxA - click to readJust internal memory otherwise a excellent phone,use app2sd to transfer to sd card.

• 2014-11-05 08:35
  • X{TL

as other user even i have been using this phone since 2011 and till no major issue just one issue is its flash memory is bit low compared to others and in our country Nepal there is a problem of load shedding but this this mobile gives me enough battery life to sustain for 3 day which i like very much and i have seen many hanging problem with other new mobile but despite of being old i dont have any problem with its processing unit and its camera quality is also better than others.

• 2014-10-23 13:37
  • 6iMa

Is this phone an android phone?
Will it be able to install Instagram?

• 2014-10-16 10:12
  • rvUL

i love my phone

• 2014-10-13 10:44
  • u15k

Never give up never surrender.

• 2014-10-10 00:22
  • nDAY

Very nice mobile and ruf & tuf

• 2014-10-09 06:48
  • rASc

I bought this phone in May 2011 at price of 11000 Rs.
Still works great. Only problem is it's very low internal memory.
But I love my phone.

• 2014-10-04 13:32
  • 7qxA

I have been using the set since August 2011.Excellent working. But only problem is INTERNAL MEMORY IS SMALL. Can I Exchange this phone with another phone with higher INTERNAL MEMORY? What are the terms & conditions?

• 2014-09-30 11:14
  • PEmZ

I have used this phone for 3 years and it was perfect for the price and performance in almost all respects for its configuration. The internal storage is too low so could not install a lot of apps that I wanted to. I upgraded to gingerbread almost as soon as I bought it but could not install higher versions. The version did not support storage encryption without which I cannot not get access corporate exchange emails. I also could not upgrade it to a higher version of Android that supports storage encryption. That is the only reason I a changing this phone now. Going in for 2nd Gen Moto G on the launch day today (Bangalore).

• 2014-09-06 07:15
  • utan

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-06-21 10:02 from YMkm - click to readcheck youtube and xda..

• 2014-08-23 14:44
  • Cbku
Total of 9492 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.