LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.6
7.5

What an amazing Phone! Have it since launch and has never failed me. I bought a nexus 5 a year ago and it is now in warranty, back to using this and well it still does almost everything i need , although you need to run older versions of apps. Still fast for what it is , on stock 2.3 ROM

• 2015-04-25 16:13
  • Lcej

Hi friends,
I successfully root my lg P500 v20d (2.3.3) and CWM recovery. When I flash custom rom CM11v11 and tap finish button and reboot system,each time phone displays fastboot mode and stuck. I have tried CM11 v12 also and the same result. Pl. help to succeed custom rom installation.

• 2015-04-21 05:42
  • 2STH

Hi friends,
I flashed CM11 custom rom in my lg p500 v20d(2.3.3)after due root and CWM recovery, installation successful but while reboot system,phone stuck with display "fastboot mode". I have tried so many times but same result.
Pl help in successful installation

• 2015-04-21 05:34
  • 2STH

This was my first Android Phone and it's awesome. It was the best phone back then in the budget segment and I still have it.

I have never used a phone like it , it has NO DEFECT.

I do not use this phone as my daily driver, however, I used it as my secondary phone.

I have replaced the battery after four years of use. Flashed a custom rom (CM11) and it working fine even today.

Best VFM phone ever

• 2015-04-20 12:09
  • KApp

It sucks.
It simply sucks.
I had this phone and I had to restart it 5 times a day by pulling the battery out.
Memory is very bad.Very very bad. Very very bad. Very very very very very bad.

• 2015-04-02 20:31
  • akvw

it is the fantastic phone i ever had. Only one concern about the phone is it's internal memory, but still love it.

• 2015-04-01 18:23
  • U{dr

I am using this mobile from past 4 years-Really a awesome mobile it is-Main reason of typing the comment is from past 4 years there is no defect i got with this mobile-Due to virus only 3 times i have reboot the mobile from 4 years its still new so were no defect in hardware or software till now.I really love LG for this Mobile.HATS OF LG:-)

• 2015-03-30 13:16
  • T6r%

• 2015-03-30 13:16
  • T6r%

Same here!😄😄😊&­;#128522;:-)

• 2015-03-29 14:12
  • m2Kq

best in class at the time of launch. it is a good exp. with this handset. i am still using the same.
i love lg p500 optimus one

• 2015-03-19 11:03
  • uv}a

where i update it into 2.3 ?

• 2015-03-18 13:33
  • 7wB3

wat a mobile.still am using this phone,awesomee..semaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 2015-02-24 07:38
  • utc3

kane66.go and buy new phone from near store.

• 2015-02-18 17:04
  • 6Qrk

The best phone I have come across so far...o

.I have expirienced great services while using the phone

• 2015-01-29 12:27
  • r0GS

HELP! i bricked the phone and i can't get into emergency mode..what can i do?

• 2015-01-14 10:52
  • 3kUn

The best phone I've ever used, it's very durable phone, I dropped it a lot of times, I used it during the rain and while taking shower, I overclocked it to 850Mhz for gaming. It was still work great. Just sadly I bricked it while flashing Cyanogen rom :( Still love LG phones

• 2015-01-12 13:21
  • KiPv

Indestructible phone. 2,5 years of rough use and the screen just is impossible to break , battery lasts 5 days(if no internet). Good.

• 2015-01-10 17:14
  • 0x}4

using this phone more than 4 years....still no hardware problem, i am using miui rom 4.0.2 ......best and my love

• 2014-12-31 13:15
  • u7GN

> In reply to LeoGreen @ 2014-12-05 15:32 from wHrS - click to readThe limitations of the internal memory can be easily overcome by rooting the phone (very easy to do with the leaked LG service tools), reformatting the MicroSD card, and purchasing and installing Link2SD Plus. I have CyanogenMod 9 (Android 4.0) and over 1GB of apps installed on mine, with room to spare. The official XDA forums have all the resources you will need.

• 2014-12-29 03:03
  • uFp1
Total of 9513 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.