pretz, 13 Apr 2011I'm using this phone for a month already, why is it the battery won't last for hours? I'm conc... moreI have had a touch phone of one make or the other for 5 years. All have high power consumption owing to the display and wireless usage. Some of the key points to consider to get a full days battery life are:
1. All phones with big color displays, wifi, 2G/3G, Bluetooth etc have battery lives of approx 1 day if you can control your usage of the high battery usage items like wifi and Mobile Data.
2. You can use programs like JuiceDefender and Tasker to set up power saving profiles e.g. when on battery it won't use wifi, will have lower brightness, shorter interval before keyguard kicks in. You can even have wifi coming on every 2 mins to sync your email etc and then go off for 15 or 20 mins to reduce wifi usage.
3. With all of the above you could comfortably last a day.
By the way I currently use the LG Optimus one P500 and get a day and a half life from the battery by the methods outlined above.
I can confirm that the Jan 2011 manufactured handsets also have dust problem....got one on Saturday and already there is visible dust patch on left bottom corner...
Pls be careful while buying...this is a very irritating and persistent problem,one that has no solution.
Am otherwise happy with the phone...
Is there any caller blacklist and SMS blocking facility in this phone? Please answer ASAP, thx
Nill, 19 Apr 2011hi all
today m going to buy 6th optimus one ...for my bro...
this phone rocks...
9898646795hi,. hi Nill,. i m planning to buy LG optimus P500,. is it gud,. u mentioned u had purchased 6 of them thats, amazing,. how is muziq quality,.& camera quality
Please give me link of PC suite download.
And thanks for the help
@pradee and lungi
install file manager and try to send through it.2.3 update is not available now.
how do you install megatron rom.Please give us full details and link also,if possible
ofcourse,it is free.
use poweramp,best music player for android
no difference found till now.
yes,it supports multitouch
Have anyone have gps problem after updated v10e to v10f?
I already updated and have this problem. My phone was not root. Can anyone give the solution to solve my problem.
1. It shows it has Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, is it the same with Indian version does it have a GPU ? It has gud processor power cant it support flash 10.2, or is there any other means to play all flash or streaming videos.
2.It has tethering?
3. How is the connectivity of the phone with pc suite? I found Nokia has a good pc suite which is fast, Samsung pc suit sucks.
4.how is the touch sensitivity of the screen?
thanks if you would provide information about it :)
joy, 01 Apr 2011hi..my optimus one can be connected to wifi modem given by bsnl.i can also transfer file frm p... moreYou can get internet connection only when u share u'r internet connection under network connection.
I purchased this phone 2 weeks ago for me and another one (LG Chic E720) for my wife. They've got the same specifications with minor differences in camera and battery (chic has lower battery, but better camera). I'm Very, very pleased at.
The phones works very good - smooth and powerful. There is a lot of Android Apps to download, incl. Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox or another browser...
Phones supports Gesture-enhanced single-touch.
Hey Guys. Can you pls tell me about the features and the specs. I'm planning to buy this phone this coming May.
How about the applications, is it running smoothly or not and the browser also does this phone support multi touch
vinayak, 19 Apr 2011Hi All, I have got another update notification, V10E_00.. Any one know about the features..?i just updated mine to v10e from v10b all that i have noticed is that two more icons have appeared ie one games icon and another lg app installer icon . both seems to be useless for me! and haven't felt any improvement in audio quality as somebody mentioned ! gmail is new Facebook has more options including chat which is slow ! performance is same ! i don't know what's the major change in this update! if LG could tell what is in it before update!! all the best guys!
Manvinder, 18 Apr 2011Gingerbread upgrade for this phone is coming in 1st/2nd week of may probably - Not Sure. but ... morepeople tell it will be out only at the end of may . let's hope it will be out at the earliest.