LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

Very nice mob.no problem till date

• 2014-05-20 13:26
  • uvv}

ulmate phone using from 23 april 2011. noprblem

• 2014-05-18 19:52
  • YTKC

I Bought this phone in May 2011
3 Years and still working flawlessly.
I'm glad to have this phone.

• 2014-05-16 17:10
  • XuCQ

> In reply to prashant Shirsat @ 2014-04-14 15:01 from fCxH - click to readCompletely agree with you on this point

• 2014-05-14 09:43
  • vGs4

Bought my Optimus One in Feb 2011 and using it continuously. Basic functions are excellent and did not have any soft/hardware problem till now, except the issues below:

1. For price of Rs.11,500 I was hoping to install more apps, but due to the low internal memory, I had to delete all the apps I downloaded. Unable to delete or transfer pre-installed apps to SD card. Now I cannot even update the bloatware due to insufficient memory. Only good app was N-Drive, which I used extensively. Rest all junk, wasting memory.
2.The PC-Suite is not compatible with Mac. So I cannot back-up my data.

• 2014-05-02 05:02
  • RN5@

I am using this phone since 3 and half years.Still it is working very nice.I can play big games like six guns,dead space,hod,nfs shift and hot persuit.It is a nise and awsome phone without any single sw problems.Upgrade this phone to 2.3.
3gb and you have an small and smart phone in your hand.

• 2014-04-28 12:30
  • fCx%

overall very good only the problem is about battery life and internal memory both are very poor :(
otherwise i like it :-)

• 2014-04-14 15:01
  • fCxH

Bought this phone as payg Dec 2010 and to be fair it's been both durable and reliable, never had a problem using it. Internal mem however has been poor and promised updates never materialised (tut tut LG). Overall pleased with longevity but think its time to upgrade to a new LG I think. 4.5/5

• 2014-03-27 23:28
  • 3JnV

I like this phone but tried getting an audio text message from an iphone but couldn't receive it because my phone kept saying it was unable to get the messages due to the recepients handset capability (meaning my phone)

• 2014-02-23 23:22
  • YYUq

Downloaded the LG PC suite works nice with this phone.Samsung kies is hopeless your phone is never recognised.

• 2014-02-23 07:30
  • bCqn

Actually wasn't a bad phone. Got it when it first came out and was great. they stopped updating it so I had to root the phone and find custom updates myself.

the only problem with the phone is it's internal memory, only at 170MB. so even when you swap most of your apps data to your SD card a small portion will stay on the phone's internal and will drasticaly slow it down. 4/5 for the price/durability 1/5 for longevity.

• 2014-02-18 00:59
  • 4tk$

working superb using from last 3 and half years and no problem at all ..no software problem nothing..once the power button was changed .it was not working as I had use roughly ..otherwise.all things are good

• 2014-02-07 12:18
  • X}DG

> In reply to Sagar @ 2014-01-28 11:45 from tUiC - click to readInstall app2sd and memory will improve.

• 2014-02-03 10:12
  • bCqn

> In reply to gcc @ 2013-12-12 14:50 from KSfm - click to readLg p500 phone was fabeulash

• 2014-01-29 07:36
  • Xuef

this phone is of pure android.. i have been using this phone since 3 years.. not a single problem.. below buttons were changed once ... no sftwr prblm and for rough use also

• 2014-01-28 13:25
  • KAAh

As usual a best phone from LG, no single issue from the day i bought(oct 2010).
Cant play good graphic games like candy crush etc.,
Need to uninstall some apps to use some apps as the memory is low and 3/4th of it comes with pre-installed apps which are not much useful.

• 2014-01-28 11:45
  • tUiC

nice phone

• 2014-01-25 16:14
  • bCgb

its a good phone even after 3years of vigorous using it.

• 2014-01-21 08:53
  • utDu

> In reply to ammu @ 2014-01-10 12:11 from n1H{ - click to readGet MX Player.Simple

• 2014-01-20 11:39
  • bCqn

Like Uday - had (unlocked) one for 3 years never a problem and still works well. The only slight niggle is the low memory which can become a limitation thanks to the large amount of preloaded bloatware - I need to occasionally unload big updates on Google maps and Facebook (why do companies load this $#@%b that we have to tolerate all throughout a contract?).
Have toured US, New Zealand and Australia (home is Canada)and, apart from buying a local SIM for a couple of $$, has worked faultlessly everywhere. Tremendous little phone and will be sad when I have to upgrade when I change my contract in the next month or so.

• 2014-01-20 01:25
  • jK@$
Total of 9481 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.