LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 08:29 from ui8T - click to readAlthough a very old model but not at all a piece of crap. My three years old O1 never drop internet signal and you can store most of the apps on SD card and if your phone is rooted you can store almost 90% of the apps in SD card.

• 2014-06-07 18:12
  • ut8I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 08:29 from ui8T - click to readI had it for a while and it worked well. It was old but still usable. Don't know why people keep saying it cant move stuff to the micro sd card. I could move most apps to the micro sd card and videos and pictures were automatically stored in the micro sd card

• 2014-06-06 16:07
  • gQvN

piece of crap,keeps dropping internet signal needing to restart it to get it going again,keeps running out of storage and can't move anything to sd card,again needing restart to clear storage..waste of money,will never get another

• 2014-06-02 08:29

• KAYS

gr8t phone, cant let go of it

• 2014-05-30 12:13
  • rvcH

Just upgraded to 4.4.2... rocks :)

• 2014-05-25 10:28
  • ssrr

Exlent is wonderful phone(kishore.k)

• 2014-05-24 14:33
  • rAfV

Great phone, been my phone sinced November 2011 and never been a problem. LG P500 ROCKS!!!!!

• 2014-05-21 07:45
  • GAdr

Very nice mob.no problem till date

• 2014-05-20 13:26
  • uvv}

ulmate phone using from 23 april 2011. noprblem

• 2014-05-18 19:52
  • YTKC

I Bought this phone in May 2011
3 Years and still working flawlessly.
I'm glad to have this phone.

• 2014-05-16 17:10
  • XuCQ

> In reply to prashant Shirsat @ 2014-04-14 15:01 from fCxH - click to readCompletely agree with you on this point

• 2014-05-14 09:43
  • vGs4

Bought my Optimus One in Feb 2011 and using it continuously. Basic functions are excellent and did not have any soft/hardware problem till now, except the issues below:

1. For price of Rs.11,500 I was hoping to install more apps, but due to the low internal memory, I had to delete all the apps I downloaded. Unable to delete or transfer pre-installed apps to SD card. Now I cannot even update the bloatware due to insufficient memory. Only good app was N-Drive, which I used extensively. Rest all junk, wasting memory.
2.The PC-Suite is not compatible with Mac. So I cannot back-up my data.

• 2014-05-02 05:02
  • RN5@

I am using this phone since 3 and half years.Still it is working very nice.I can play big games like six guns,dead space,hod,nfs shift and hot persuit.It is a nise and awsome phone without any single sw problems.Upgrade this phone to 2.3.
3gb and you have an small and smart phone in your hand.

• 2014-04-28 12:30
  • fCx%

overall very good only the problem is about battery life and internal memory both are very poor :(
otherwise i like it :-)

• 2014-04-14 15:01
  • fCxH

Bought this phone as payg Dec 2010 and to be fair it's been both durable and reliable, never had a problem using it. Internal mem however has been poor and promised updates never materialised (tut tut LG). Overall pleased with longevity but think its time to upgrade to a new LG I think. 4.5/5

• 2014-03-27 23:28
  • 3JnV

I like this phone but tried getting an audio text message from an iphone but couldn't receive it because my phone kept saying it was unable to get the messages due to the recepients handset capability (meaning my phone)

• 2014-02-23 23:22
  • YYUq

Downloaded the LG PC suite works nice with this phone.Samsung kies is hopeless your phone is never recognised.

• 2014-02-23 07:30
  • bCqn

Actually wasn't a bad phone. Got it when it first came out and was great. they stopped updating it so I had to root the phone and find custom updates myself.

the only problem with the phone is it's internal memory, only at 170MB. so even when you swap most of your apps data to your SD card a small portion will stay on the phone's internal and will drasticaly slow it down. 4/5 for the price/durability 1/5 for longevity.

• 2014-02-18 00:59
  • 4tk$
Total of 9490 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.