LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

I like this phone but tried getting an audio text message from an iphone but couldn't receive it because my phone kept saying it was unable to get the messages due to the recepients handset capability (meaning my phone)

• 2014-02-23 23:22
  • YYUq

Downloaded the LG PC suite works nice with this phone.Samsung kies is hopeless your phone is never recognised.

• 2014-02-23 07:30
  • bCqn

Actually wasn't a bad phone. Got it when it first came out and was great. they stopped updating it so I had to root the phone and find custom updates myself.

the only problem with the phone is it's internal memory, only at 170MB. so even when you swap most of your apps data to your SD card a small portion will stay on the phone's internal and will drasticaly slow it down. 4/5 for the price/durability 1/5 for longevity.

• 2014-02-18 00:59
  • 4tk$

working superb using from last 3 and half years and no problem at all ..no software problem nothing..once the power button was changed .it was not working as I had use roughly ..otherwise.all things are good

• 2014-02-07 12:18
  • X}DG

> In reply to Sagar @ 2014-01-28 11:45 from tUiC - click to readInstall app2sd and memory will improve.

• 2014-02-03 10:12
  • bCqn

> In reply to gcc @ 2013-12-12 14:50 from KSfm - click to readLg p500 phone was fabeulash

• 2014-01-29 07:36
  • Xuef

this phone is of pure android.. i have been using this phone since 3 years.. not a single problem.. below buttons were changed once ... no sftwr prblm and for rough use also

• 2014-01-28 13:25
  • KAAh

As usual a best phone from LG, no single issue from the day i bought(oct 2010).
Cant play good graphic games like candy crush etc.,
Need to uninstall some apps to use some apps as the memory is low and 3/4th of it comes with pre-installed apps which are not much useful.

• 2014-01-28 11:45
  • tUiC

nice phone

• 2014-01-25 16:14
  • bCgb

its a good phone even after 3years of vigorous using it.

• 2014-01-21 08:53
  • utDu

> In reply to ammu @ 2014-01-10 12:11 from n1H{ - click to readGet MX Player.Simple

• 2014-01-20 11:39
  • bCqn

Like Uday - had (unlocked) one for 3 years never a problem and still works well. The only slight niggle is the low memory which can become a limitation thanks to the large amount of preloaded bloatware - I need to occasionally unload big updates on Google maps and Facebook (why do companies load this $#@%b that we have to tolerate all throughout a contract?).
Have toured US, New Zealand and Australia (home is Canada)and, apart from buying a local SIM for a couple of $$, has worked faultlessly everywhere. Tremendous little phone and will be sad when I have to upgrade when I change my contract in the next month or so.

• 2014-01-20 01:25
  • jK@$

A nice phone. I have dropped it several times but no single scratch. Have been using it from 3 years. Not a problem at all.

• 2014-01-13 18:20
  • uwrV

Videos are not playing continously? Which app did i have to download to see a entire video without any break

• 2014-01-10 12:11
  • n1H{

I can't receive or send pxts from my phone. What app do I need? What do I need to do? Granted I am a technophobe so need help!

• 2014-01-05 05:34
  • uBT0

Every charger I have gotten since I had this phone has broke (3)... anyone have any idea why? Never broken a charger before this..

• 2014-01-03 02:44
  • FGyM

My Optimus one completed 3 years... it is really awesome device.. working for such a long time without any problems... compliments to LG :)

• 2014-01-02 10:49
  • RuN9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-14 20:20 from 8A}0 - click to readI've done it. useless. Dont do it.
Hav problem with Google apps.

• 2014-01-01 16:33
  • iwpE

> In reply to dorovan @ 2013-12-27 05:21 from SH{E - click to readIt doesn't have a back speaker. But it is a very good phone. I'm using it more than 2yrs. Perfect phone with that price range.

• 2014-01-01 16:31
  • iwpE

I got this phone after having sony ericsson xperia x8, and p500 is not as half as loud as xperia, is it natural for it to be this silent or is there something wrong? I can barely hear my calls and alarms. It appears to me that the back speaker is non existant

• 2013-12-27 05:21
  • SH{E
Total of 9473 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.