LG Optimus One P500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.5
7.4

excellent phone.. i have been using it for over 2.5yrs. The only problem is less memory.

• 2013-10-30 07:24
  • Khvv

Awesome phone.. i have been using it from past 3 yrs now.... only problem now it has is less memory, im not sure if this is bcoz now a days apps need much space or i may also need flash software.. i did restore its factory setting but still no luck... :( can any one know how to fix low memory issue i just have installed Skype, line and two other apps and still i get low memory issue

• 2013-10-29 07:00
  • XM@$

this was my first smartphone..after using this i have become fan of lg...
i have been using it for 2 years now..excellent phone...just too good..a little downside on phone memory but...
i wil be buying another phone..n no doubt..it will lg..

• 2013-10-23 19:53
  • XueK

Why i can't personalize my wallpaper

• 2013-10-15 06:17
  • ka8K

I use it for 2 years now. It was OK, great phone for that kind of money. Soon was updated from 2.2 to 2.3 and that was all from LG. The great thing about this budget phone is his potencial to stay in use. Here's how. 1) roote phone; 2) put CM for this device, Andriod 4.1.2; 3) is android menu overclok cpu from 600 to whatever you coud (to me it gives 786) 4) buy class 10 micro SDcard, instal app link2SD and have lot of new internal memory (format card to 2 particion, I put 1gb and rest for data out of 8gb, now I got 54mb free of 200mb internal and 320mg apps instalation out of 1000mb) Only thing that can't change is 3,2'' display....
Don't have to buy new phone for some time now....

• 2013-10-08 15:38
  • 3nvt

I want to know how much time its battery will last on full charge if we hear continuous music or surf internet thru opera mini or do calling or use wifi..?

• 2013-10-06 18:33
  • U@vM

its a very solid phone only if its internal memory was 4 gb.

• 2013-10-05 08:49
  • bCqn

> In reply to xavier @ 2013-06-20 09:07 from rK69 - click to readyes. I got one idea for u,
Break the phone and get new Android 4 version phone

• 2013-10-01 11:17
  • PI18

This is my first Android phones and one of my best ones too! It is packed with all the necessary features, for a low cost. Mine has been working smoothly for 3 years nearly and I am a rough user.

• 2013-09-27 19:49
  • K6jI

it best phone according to price .i use this phone last 2yrs.i not feel any major problem.but internal memory is low

• 2013-09-23 17:15
  • uts0

optimus ONE.. MYFIRSTANDROID..using it since 3 years..great ANDROID experience...even optimus ONE gave lot of scope to ENJOY ANDROID OS...I mean every useful app was working great still..though the ANDROID moved away to many levels of excellence to jelly bean..still optimus looks as a fresh gadget..no lag no hardware issues..thanx to ANDROID and play store and LG for this master piece..MOTHER OF OPTIMUS SERIES...cool..also BIG thanx to GSMARENA for everything about the tech WORLD..great going

• 2013-09-21 15:04
  • t1$K

> In reply to mojah @ 2013-09-20 09:54 from fuIT - click to readITS normal,install task manager from google play,thats it.

• 2013-09-21 13:04
  • bCqn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 12:32 from MfxH - click to readbecause this phone's soc is older type,which are armv6,but temple run need atleast armv7 soc
if u want to play temple run on this, go to google " temple run.apk for armv6 device" or "temple run.apk for lg optimus one"

still using this phone~! VERY SOLID PHONE!!! mine,i throw it to sky and drop to ground many type,but my screen didnot break down or something(the high atleast 2.5m) install some custom rom,it run like nexus device,very smooth. mine custom rom got x-reality,Clear Audio+ and more~~ cool!

• 2013-09-20 16:45
  • 73Sa

why is that most application on the phone is constantly running wheals you are not using the at that instant.also the battery runs down very quickly.why

• 2013-09-20 09:54
  • fuIT

> In reply to Azeez @ 2013-09-11 12:35 from NH$j - click to readhow is it possible its internal memory is low.

• 2013-09-14 09:24
  • bCqn

I am using this phone for past 2 years. Have Android Gingerbread. Its really awesome.. Till now I didnt face any major problems. I have hell lot pf applications installed in this phone.

• 2013-09-11 12:35
  • NH$j

I found my P500 to be very unstable, slow and buggy. I moved to Cyanogenmod, and so far it is much more stable.

• 2013-09-08 16:16
  • 8f$1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-31 23:28 from wvUt - click to readYes,do a factory reset,you have a corrupt software installed somewhere.Check that which application is a common one with your wife s phone delete them in particular and reinstall.

• 2013-09-08 15:50
  • bCqn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-31 23:28 from wvUt - click to readHave you tried backing up your data and resetting the phone? If that doesnt work, I found updating my version of android through my carrier website to work well. Make sure you backup contacts and data before updating as it can erase some data. It made my phone faster and very reliable. (Koodo v2.3.3)

• 2013-09-06 20:03
  • Me8X
Total of 9435 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus One P500.