LG Optimus Pro C660 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.1
6.8

> In reply to wasimzoya @ 2013-03-12 08:03 from fC8s - click to readhi, Thanks for your valuable reply

• 2013-03-13 07:00
  • GfuV

> In reply to davidk @ 2013-03-10 15:48 from Gfv5 - click to readalso skype does works on this phone but only voice calls as it does not have sec camera...

• 2013-03-12 08:03
  • fC8s

Hi guys the baterry fo rthis phone is poor as you can only use it for one day. also wecaht & whats runs on it no problem in it. the only problem as per my experience is if u r using 4 to 5 application in the phone its start getting freeze & also i tried chngng the OS to ICS from cynogenmod but it gave me lots of prob so just sold this phone i dnt think tht this phone is good enough to handle android apps cuz of low memmry.

• 2013-03-12 08:00

03. can i use whats up?

thnks

• 2013-03-10 15:48
  • Gfv5

does LG c660r support wechat?

• 2013-03-07 03:46
  • qDMc

I have a problem with my LGC660, the mobile made force close for android system and switched off,now each time i try to switch it on again it loads and stop without opening, any ideas how to solve this matter ??

• 2013-02-23 01:58
  • fttc

> In reply to shekhu @ 2013-01-16 18:39 from 0C4e - click to readfrist you have to connect through a wi-fi network and go to you software update menu, which icon is there in your app drawer, and click check updates, a 14MB frimware update will come, and dwnl it and update your phone

• 2013-02-15 19:02
  • YTKu

I want to share my experience in using this phone. First of all I don't have any problems with it. For a 2.8 inch screen browsing experience is great both for data and wifi. Battery is average, it is just right for normal use. Reception is good, both for voice/sound quality. This is recommended for qwerty users who wants touch functionality and stressed with bbs :)

• 2013-02-13 11:34
  • tCQq

Hi Guys, I'm having some problem with my LGc660 wifi connection. I can't connect with those free wifi from places with wifi zone.. what to do? should I send it back to the Lg store where i bought it? or i just need to do something with the settings.. What to do please help...thanks ^.^

• 2013-02-08 10:21
  • Hvsg

How do you blacklist a caller using this phone?

• 2013-02-07 19:01
  • Sbcq

Guys..my phn is not working properly...its showing.anriod.acore has unexecpty..stop so wat shud I do..shud I snd my phn 2 company..to make it fine or sumthn other..plz help

• 2013-02-01 20:26
  • rJyI

> In reply to wapak3745 @ 2013-01-23 05:48 from 0C4f - click to readVerify if "USB debugging" mode is enabled on your phone before connecting it to the PC. Then check if all the drivers have installed correctly after connecting the phone to your PC. If unlockroot still does not detect your phone then... I personally can't help you. :/

• 2013-01-24 16:16
  • fq5h

D Lg company shut hav not produced dis fon cos its notin but RUBBISH. I use 4 of dis fon but all of dem generatin same prblm. Beside, very slow wen processin n notifications dat re unnecessary. Pls, dey shut review dis fon FASTER DAN IMMEDIATELY, provided dat dey 1 us 2 kip usin Lg fons.

• 2013-01-23 08:17
  • fsV9

unlock root cannot detect my device... why? pls. help... thanks!

• 2013-01-23 05:48
  • 0C4f

> In reply to Abadawa @ 2013-01-15 13:47 from ftKt - click to readGo to unlockroot.com and download unlockroot. It's a one-click rooting software. After that, you just have enable USB debugging mode on your phone (somewhere in "developer options" in the "settings menu"... I forgot where 'cause I don't have this phone anymore), connect your phone to your PC via USB cable, wait for drivers to install, open unlockroot, click "root" then select your phone when you're prompted to do so. By the way, if it appears like the first step in the rooting process is taking too long (longer than 5mins), just disconnect the USB cable manually and reconnect it immediately after (I had to do that, but it may not be necessary for you). You should be able to root your phone using this... I did (though it worked only after several attempts for me... don't know why) :)

• 2013-01-19 18:03
  • fq5h

> In reply to Abadawa @ 2013-01-15 13:47 from ftKt - click to readI also face the same problem. I am not able to root my device in spite of using superoneclick software.

• 2013-01-19 16:11
  • U{tL

> In reply to Nanddeep @ 2012-12-27 09:51 from 7t5E - click to readI am also using lg c660. Please tell me how to update firmware or the phone's software...so to be free from that notification. I am really fade off by that damn notification, it comes everytime even though I have 100 mb free ram space...please do help me.

• 2013-01-16 18:39
  • 0C4e

Please has anyone got an idea on how to root my lgc660 smartphone?

• 2013-01-15 13:47
  • ftKt

hey guyz i wanna update my phone what will do?????

• 2013-01-15 07:11
  • K6jx

> In reply to egyption @ 2012-06-27 20:18 from fuCK - click to read@Egyption. "Call Waiting" is a feature that has to be enabled by your friends b4 your phone will tell you the called party is busy. So tell your friends to activate "Call Waiting" on their phones so that when you call it will show you that they are busy.

• 2013-01-14 16:13
  • fsVb
Total of 451 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Pro C660.