LG Optimus Q LU2300 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8

halp me plis my phone me can not open to play. me open see only S/W

• 2014-03-11 03:45
  • P%CF

I'm on my second phone in 6 months, and it's the same problem. The screen is jumping around and won't straighten out. The first time I sent it back to Straight Talk since it was still under warranty, and it took them 6 weeks to get it fixed. They have the worst customer service I've ever encountered. This time I'm buying a phone from a different carrier.

• 2014-02-09 02:05
  • Ii2}

I have a Samsung galaxy straight talk phone and it runs off of sprint.

• 2013-11-06 04:48
  • kA{8

i got a reconditioned phone from straight talk had it for 3 days & had to send it back because if it wasnt slid open the screen didnt work... & they give u a ticket number to track for your replacement & when itrack mine it says its been shipped contact customer care for tracking info so i do and they are like well it hasnt been shipped... n i say well they why the hell does ur website say it has been.. other then that i have never had a probelm with straightalk tho im still waiting on replacement device.... oh & the lg optimus q from straight talk actually goes off the sprint towers...jus sayin

• 2013-08-01 20:27
  • 4QM7

> In reply to Mamac @ 2012-05-07 07:36 from 8Hns - click to readyea its def not unlimited data i used 2gbyts and they threatened to deactivate my whole number and everyrhing so it is not unlimited data

• 2013-06-29 16:32
  • ILdx

> In reply to michelle @ 2013-04-25 21:26 from 4Q$y - click to readstraight talk itself is horrible but i go thru net10 and have the same issues with every phone i try i think its a trac phone problem...i also had the same issues with straight talk... i have a UMX now and it is the absolute worst phone ive ever had so i wanna try the optimus q

• 2013-06-29 16:22
  • ILdx

> In reply to Courtney @ 2013-01-18 00:02 from kySY - click to readyes it is you have to realize there are several models of the Optimus q like the lg55c and this one the lu2300

• 2013-05-31 02:16
  • kAhw

I literally just received the LG Optimus Q for my birthday and since having it for 1 day a whole 24hours it has given me nothing, but issues. I cannot text because it is saying I'm out of memory, although when I go into my settings its all free space! the battery life is horrible and so is the call settings, they drop randomly in FULL service areas, I am taking this phone back to the place I got it, beings the reviews I read were nothing negative until I found this site. It is sad they sell this phone for about $200 and it doesn't work. My provider is straighttalk who also has sent me the wrong phone, no phone, then a replacement phone (which I wound up with until I had gotten this one) It is sad how phone companies can't make 1 simple phone with no glitches, I'm thinking about going back to the old flip phones, because they actually worked!! Does anyone else have the problem of "no memory" dropped calls and not being able to send more then 3 messages before it says memory full?

• 2013-04-25 21:26
  • 4Q$y

This phone frustrates me. SD card always unmounts randomly. My apps freak out for no reason, and now my camera app doesn't work. This means no pictures. No snapchat. No undrafted. I want a new phone.

• 2013-03-06 00:08
  • 4xg%

> In reply to jaydee @ 2011-11-03 20:12 from bYLW - click to readNo i have this phone it has no sim card and it works off sprint towers and it sucks where i live.

• 2013-02-19 20:49
  • jJSR

..that picture shown is definitely not the LG Optimus Q but whatever.

Bottom line is i'm getting a different phone. I've had this one for almost a year and it's not worth the $180 tag price. My friend bought the Precedent for $80 and it's literally the same phone, $100 cheaper. This one locks up constantly, always have to restart it. SD card comes unmounted daily, constant reminder of low space remaining on phone. Also no good phone covers available for this model.

• 2013-01-18 00:02
  • kySY

mine is an lg optimus q 55c. does this phone have a ringback tone feature? you know, the tone people hear when calling.

• 2013-01-16 13:41
  • jBtH

I keep getting "too many windows open" message on my LG
optimus q. How do I close these windows down"?

• 2013-01-15 21:35
  • jkhC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-25 15:21 from QYHc - click to readwrong, the samsung galaxy precedent uses sprint

• 2012-12-15 07:57
  • kcix

> In reply to vickivicki @ 2012-08-11 21:26 from jZWY - click to readI dont know if anyone has replied to you, but I saw the manual for this phone on the net10 site. I hope this helps! :)

• 2012-12-02 13:24
  • qBCD

is this also net10????

• 2012-11-16 12:29
  • kL1U

all straight talk phones use either at&t, verizon, or t-mobile towers depending on your area and which has the strongest signal strength

• 2012-09-25 15:21
  • QYHc

> In reply to jimbo @ 2012-08-06 02:19 from qnhd - click to readStraight talk uses either AT&T or Verizon, depending on phone you buy.

• 2012-09-19 00:54
  • 5Hha

> In reply to jimbo @ 2012-08-06 02:19 from qnhd - click to readnot at&t towers verizon

• 2012-08-29 20:21
  • sH5S

where can I find a users manual for this phone? Everything I have downloaded leaves me with NO manual. Please help me.

• 2012-08-11 21:26
  • jZWY
Total of 158 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Q LU2300.