LG Optimus Sol E730 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.1
7.1

> In reply to mohan @ 2014-03-07 18:36 from XMNU - click to readIts a good quality will khnow mobail

• 2015-02-22 19:01
  • 6Pc6

I used this phone for a few years and I wouldn't buy it again though I bought it with the service and got a discount for it.
I mainly wanted a phone, nothing more, and as a phone it is doing its job fair, but...
1. After a while (not sure if software updates are to blame of poor hardware assembly), it started to crash during calls and failed to start, showing an yellow screen and the "Emergency only" message. I had to let the phone rest a few minutes before starting it again in order to boot properly.
2. I wanted to use it as a GPS when I really needed it and it was a nightmare. As it doesn't have GLONASS satellites, it takes forever to get a fix and it looses the fix often.
As a conclusion, don't buy it, unless you want to take the components out of it. probably an lcd and a battery for $20 worth the price.

• 2015-01-20 23:35
  • nDVp

Good phone, used it for 3 years.
Very good screen, good response times.
Dropped a few times. Light, good shock absorber.
You can not brick it. Softed many times, all kinds of ROMs.
Upgraded now to LG G2...

• 2015-01-03 10:31
  • Layx

I used this phone. It's worst phone, don't go for it. Nothing is good in this phone. camera :(. speed :(

• 2014-06-23 08:40
  • w4ek

its one of the worst phones i hav used ..it lags and stops at many times...just 1 year purchased bt its vry painfull .many times hav to restart the phone cause it hangs alot...imagine ur making a. urgent call and d phone hangs dead...it annoying...sometimes it doesnot detect the sim.
plz if u purchasing it with ur hard earnd money ..sont think if going for it.

• 2014-06-02 11:08
  • fCxH

> In reply to Jackyyyy @ 2013-11-19 10:35 from sF%b - click to readScreenshot:
Vol Down + Power
at the same time

• 2014-05-03 12:48
  • Jh8j

> In reply to mohan @ 2014-03-07 18:36 from XMNU - click to readClear every app cache it will improve speed. Tested!
Also format your SD card it one of the reasons why phone is slow. And the last what you can do is to reset to factory default settings.

• 2014-04-05 11:51
  • mT2F

i am using this model past 1.5 years,and working very bad,very very dead slow,tell me how to solve my problem,,thank you.....

• 2014-03-07 18:36
  • XMNU

after restore , wifi nt supported.. y? pls helpme

• 2014-02-26 11:58
  • XNpC

This I would consider the worst mobile phone I have ever come across. I have used it for almost 2 years and I am commenting based on that long experience. This mobile sometimes fail to even provide the basic functionalities like saving numbers or searching saved numbers. This is a huge risk when you are in an emergency situation. Another risk is that sometimes photos captured by camera are not auto saved, and sometimes photos saved simply disappear. Simply put, avoid this mobile phone at all cost, and the best decision is to avoid LG altogether when it comes to mobile.

• 2014-02-21 09:14
  • PSL6

> In reply to TheBlurbMan @ 2013-04-14 23:04 from 0Ca7 - click to readThe camera looks like a 1.3 megapixels because you are too smart to entert settings and set the maximum resolutio ..i hate people that just want to show their fake intelligence

• 2014-02-01 00:23
  • spb7

Hi can I use Samsung headset, travel charger and microsd for this phone or not as need to know only so please reply it.

• 2014-01-26 13:16
  • fxP5

hi, how can i check how much ram this phone has/or works? thanks!

• 2014-01-23 20:23
  • mEA2

hmm quite a good phone but it say 512mb ram but my LG sol only like has 375mb total ram stated my phone :( which puzzle me

• 2014-01-11 16:08
  • TRFZ

How to screenshot with this phone?

• 2013-11-19 10:35
  • sF%b

> In reply to Pappu @ 2013-10-14 14:05 from tE{Y - click to readYou can flah ICS official with KDZ....i dont know if can be updated OTA in Italy, im from other country.

• 2013-10-17 14:34
  • spmF

> In reply to Vlad Paul @ 2013-10-11 17:39 from spmR - click to readThanks. How will I update my LG OPTIMUS SOL E730?
IS IT via wi-fi?

• 2013-10-14 14:05
  • tE{Y

Hi! ICS official is available for LGE 730 (LG Optimus Sol). LG Italia has released V20C version, is ICS android 4.0.4 with new kernel. You can flash this rom with KDZ installer. Good luck!

• 2013-10-11 17:39
  • spmR
  • F

its a ood phone with good features , but unfortunately my phones display broke down , but its not available in market , kindly requesting for the display
my email id is 65 sree.raj@gmail.com

• 2013-10-04 11:09
  • 9xE6

worst phone dont buy cheapest quality phone from cheapest manufacturer.it not even open browser smoothly or gallery

• 2013-08-17 16:22
  • 7tMy
Total of 286 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Sol E730.