LG Optimus Vu F100S - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.3
6.8
6.9

i m using lg 100s 4g lte and unfortunately my battery is down and i need to purchase another one.i live in zuru local government area in kebbi state.how do i solve the problem?

• 2015-05-19 13:18
  • N9@T

> In reply to S A M @ 2014-08-31 21:31 from KIv9 - click to readcan you please share to us how to do it? thank you so much.

• 2015-05-14 03:28
  • Kg%r

i have this phone. unfortunately i cant use it for texting. why? after 10 text messages, my textmate receives either blank or characters only. and one more thing i cant connect to internet using mobile net. i read a comment here and it says that i have to root it and convert into international or english settings. with that, everythng will be fixed. i dont know how to do it. can somebody help me?? please?? love this phone. so much. but its useless if i cant even use this for texting. please. im begging.

• 2015-05-14 03:21
  • Kg%r

Nice phone and a lot of features (3G, 4G, NFC, Wifi Direct, DLNA). Corean version has only English and Korean languajes but i perfectly works in Europe. I used often Waze and the 4:3 format is excellent to setup the handy in the car dashboard.

• 2015-05-13 20:04
  • iBiT

Incredible phone. I'm using this model right now (2015) and beats most of the actual models, the screen quality is impressive to see videos or pictures, or just to navigate or use whatsapp. Autonomy time even with Wifi, location services and 3G it's very good. Actually I'm living in Spain and I don't found any problem to use it here. Also, 800 LTE band will come soon to get 4G. Highly recommended handy!

• 2015-05-13 14:51
  • SjaW

if use camera then restart, please replace the battery. it's work for me

• 2015-05-06 13:43
  • PA7F

I have lg vu f100l. I always recieving messages that it show unknown message..so i dont know who message me.. how to solve this problem . help me. thank You

• 2015-04-30 04:47
  • 7XfX

i'm currently using LG-F100L(Korea),my only problem is that it lags frequently.i downloaded cpu monitoring apps and it shows i reached my cpu usage to a hundred percent.bad for me for i constant use waze and offline maps for travelling almost everyday.i'll be switching back to my huawei and samsung galaxy tab unless these lags are solved..

• 2015-04-30 04:45
  • 7XfX

> In reply to pasindu @ 2015-04-17 04:55 from iwpE - click to readmy lg f100s mobile restart while opening the camera please help me to repair it

• 2015-04-25 05:06
  • utqI

pls my battery is draining fast and if I'm browsing or doing something else on it for like 1 minute it back wil b hot. hope this wil not affect my lg vu f100?

• 2015-04-17 09:32
  • fuNc

my lg f100s mobile restart while opening the camera please help me to repair it

• 2015-04-17 04:55
  • iwpE

I have lg vu f100l.i always recieving messages that it show unknown message..so i dont know who message me..helo me solve this problem..thank you

• 2015-04-13 05:02
  • vaS1

I am using this phablet. Its performance is dismal. Battery drains fast. Heating is there. It often hangs. It is even unable to catch WiFi signal in the range of 20metres where my HTC performs all these well.

• 2015-03-26 17:47
  • uubT

My LG f100s cant connect to internet. Please..tell me how to fix it.

• 2015-03-08 09:46
  • v0qJ

• 2015-03-02 01:23
  • v0qT

> In reply to hilla @ 2015-01-03 18:51 from NXRH - click to readif yours is not capable for 4g/lte it should automatically use 3g or 2g,this goes through sim card and phone unless you are set to receive only specified/selected network.

• 2015-03-02 01:01
  • v0qT

How i can get battery of my Phon? Battery is not serving as normal and not charging.

• 2015-02-28 14:25
  • fxHd

we are also getting bore to use this mobile and also same abpve problems with us

and it is very difficult to solve these problems

• 2015-02-28 09:05
  • uWIV

have this problem with my phone..everytime im receiving a call, or want to get to the internet it just shuts restarts itself..its an lg f100s..how do i solve this problem???

• 2015-02-27 11:29
  • fqLJ

> In reply to emm @ 2015-02-23 11:34 from uSWs - click to readIm suffering from the same problem..anyone who can help???

• 2015-02-27 11:18
  • fqLJ
Total of 345 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu F100S.