LG Optimus Vu F100S - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.3
6.8
6.9

please my lg optimus vu has been diplaying temperature too low unable to charge for the past one month. please I need advice on what needs to be done cos av tried evritin possible. thanks.

• 2015-06-29 14:24
  • NwRY

> In reply to joe @ 2015-06-10 20:11 from fmgj - click to readReplace the battery.

• 2015-06-17 11:05
  • fuvG

> In reply to gen @ 2015-06-06 11:51 from v0qT - click to readCould you please help me explain to me this problem on my phone. My LG Optimus Vu F100S keeps restarting. it started one day when i was browsing with it. Ever since i have not been able to use it again because it does not boot, rather it keeps restarting till it runs out of battery.

Please what may be the possible cause? and how could it be solved. thank you

• 2015-06-10 20:11
  • fmgj

software problm is in ur phone.

• 2015-06-09 18:59
  • PUMt

hello guys, i need help. everytime i turn on my phone it always shut down even if its full batt and i have already changed the battery. its stocked with the lg logo. its not starting. pls help

• 2015-06-06 11:51
  • v0qT

> In reply to bunty @ 2015-04-25 05:06 from utqI - click to readSame problem here. What you should do is just delete any retrica or candy camera type of app and just use the normal camera. It works fine then and wont restart again and again.

• 2015-06-02 15:53
  • 6PY2

I am using LG F100S and cant download the google play store. It keeps telling me to see the manufacturer thats why i am writing this. I need help pleeeeaaaassse

• 2015-06-02 15:33
  • fuvG

i am using LG -F100L ,but i cannot not download Google play store on it as , it notices anytime to contact the manufacturer ,HOW CAN YOU HELP ME ?????

• 2015-06-01 15:37
  • Nw87

hello guys, I want to do factory reset on my f100s, so I pressed the "volume up + power" keys and the phone display this message : "Download Mode" do not unplug charger until download complete ".
At this point I don't know what to do or the key to press to continue the reset process.
Pls I need your help.
Thanks.

• 2015-05-28 03:44
  • r3He

i m using lg 100s 4g lte and unfortunately my battery is down and i need to purchase another one.i live in zuru local government area in kebbi state.how do i solve the problem?

• 2015-05-19 13:18
  • N9@T

> In reply to S A M @ 2014-08-31 21:31 from KIv9 - click to readcan you please share to us how to do it? thank you so much.

• 2015-05-14 03:28
  • Kg%r

i have this phone. unfortunately i cant use it for texting. why? after 10 text messages, my textmate receives either blank or characters only. and one more thing i cant connect to internet using mobile net. i read a comment here and it says that i have to root it and convert into international or english settings. with that, everythng will be fixed. i dont know how to do it. can somebody help me?? please?? love this phone. so much. but its useless if i cant even use this for texting. please. im begging.

• 2015-05-14 03:21
  • Kg%r

Nice phone and a lot of features (3G, 4G, NFC, Wifi Direct, DLNA). Corean version has only English and Korean languajes but i perfectly works in Europe. I used often Waze and the 4:3 format is excellent to setup the handy in the car dashboard.

• 2015-05-13 20:04
  • iBiT

Incredible phone. I'm using this model right now (2015) and beats most of the actual models, the screen quality is impressive to see videos or pictures, or just to navigate or use whatsapp. Autonomy time even with Wifi, location services and 3G it's very good.

Actually I'm living in Spain and I don't found any problem to use it here. Also, 800 LTE band will come soon to get 4G.

Highly recommended handy!

• 2015-05-13 14:51
  • SjaW

if use camera then restart, please replace the battery. it's work for me

• 2015-05-06 13:43
  • PA7F

I have lg vu f100l. I always recieving messages that it show unknown message..so i dont know who message me.. how to solve this problem . help me. thank You

• 2015-04-30 04:47
  • 7XfX

i'm currently using LG-F100L(Korea),my only problem is that it lags frequently.i downloaded cpu monitoring apps and it shows i reached my cpu usage to a hundred percent.bad for me for i constant use waze and offline maps for travelling almost everyday.i'll be switching back to my huawei and samsung galaxy tab unless these lags are solved..

• 2015-04-30 04:45
  • 7XfX

> In reply to pasindu @ 2015-04-17 04:55 from iwpE - click to readmy lg f100s mobile restart while opening the camera please help me to repair it

• 2015-04-25 05:06
  • utqI

pls my battery is draining fast and if I'm browsing or doing something else on it for like 1 minute it back wil b hot. hope this wil not affect my lg vu f100?

• 2015-04-17 09:32
  • fuNc

my lg f100s mobile restart while opening the camera please help me to repair it

• 2015-04-17 04:55
  • iwpE
Total of 354 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu F100S.