LG Optimus Vu II F200 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.6
6.9
6.8

Hi guys i want ask onethink how to root lg optimus vu 2 and how to install clockwork mod too please help me guys i need know and about update you guys need lg optimus vu2 to lasted virsion its easy okay go to settings/about phone/sofware update so turn check automaticly next click check now for update so done so your phone will ask install/later/cancel

• 2014-11-27 14:14
  • vJAn

Lg f200L has a tv antenna but i dont know ho to play tv
Plz help me

• 2014-11-26 18:32
  • uQ{2

anyone plz guide me how i update kiktkat 4.4.2 i am in problem 4.1.2 rotation problem plzz help mee

• 2014-11-24 12:04
  • 6Q$F

> In reply to janella @ 2014-07-22 09:54 from vaN} - click to readGhost touch problem is also experienced sometimes in my spice Mi-525. This is only due to minor viruses, and gets right when I connect mobile with my pc through data cable and scan the mobile. Then I also scan it through quickheal installed on mobile.This way the problem restores.

• 2014-11-23 18:21
  • bJhq

I also have LG VU 2 (F200 mobile phone). I brought it from ebay.in recently. It came with 4.1.2 android version. Naturally it was very old, and I updated it to 4.4.2 version of android from my home pc. All you need is LG PC Suite, which is to be first of all installed to PC. Then connect LG VU2, and try finding updates for the phone connected. It will show that update is available. Then without removing the phone, download the upgrade, and after that phone connected with PC will upgrade. But the real sad part of this story is that the phone gets updated to Korean software, and when you insert indian sim, or even you dont insert sim, it will show that "service is disabled" The only way out of the problem is to do factory reset at this stage, and after alteration of some setting items like language setting to English(US), and etc.phone works ok. But again a very big risk, there are tons of korean apps on the home screen, and if you happen to even touch any one of them with your internet being connected, Korean Server of LG instantly senses it and blocks the mobile network. The only way out of this is to firstly hide all the korean icons, and then by going to task manager try to disable all of them one by one. This way the phone can be used.Dont even dare to use LG Smart world, or any app given by LG in korean, as this will render the phone useless(until you do factory reset)
If you have some other opinions to discuss, please reply. I got back cover for Rs.200 which belonged to Blackberry passport, as both have almost identical size.

• 2014-11-23 18:14
  • bJhq

> In reply to sam.pak @ 2014-11-05 04:01 from 6Pbj - click to readAll u can do is first take backup of ur memory card. Then format it, maybe quick format and choose the type FAT32, Or NTFS. Your phone should support anu of the two.

• 2014-11-17 16:04
  • 2@y%

> In reply to takusa @ 2014-10-16 05:32 from thHC - click to readGud day. Pls is lg vu2 rootable. Secondly i removed my memory card from the fone puting it back it rejected it up till today my vu2 is reading any memory card from my fone. Pls reply urgent posible solution.

• 2014-11-16 00:28
  • fuN1

dos it support memory card...? my lg note 2 has memory card slot ut do not read it... shopkeeper said its not a [roblem with phone and this phone has memory card slot but it does not read it by default. i wonder how it is possible?.......i think it may be due to softare update by previous user... kindly respond me in this regard... i am confused.

• 2014-11-05 04:01
  • 6Pbj

> In reply to Aaron @ 2014-06-21 04:02 from fuNc - click to readPls i hv same problem. When i dai d code d options did no not include network. Pls put me tru. I use airtel sim, it was bad that it can download anything it will write cyba timeout. Pls help

• 2014-11-04 23:07
  • N9@S

> In reply to Aaron @ 2014-06-21 04:02 from fuNc - click to readPls when i type it, d menu showed did'nt containd preferd network. Pls put me tru

• 2014-11-04 22:50
  • N9@S

My lg f200 is very slow, it only has 2g how can upgrade it to 3g or 4g?

• 2014-11-04 22:41
  • N9@S

does it have a memory card option.?kindly any user of this phone confirm it.

• 2014-11-02 18:32
  • 6Pa4

> In reply to Patrick Philip @ 2014-10-27 07:16 from t7Xk - click to readIts not buggy dear.. It comes with 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich) or i think 4.1 O.S (Jelly Bean). Jelly bean 4.1 couldn't move your app into external card. You should upgrade this 4.1 to 4.3 for moving apps into external card. Go to any suitable Software Lab for upgrading.

• 2014-10-30 09:27
  • KIk@

> In reply to beeljaved @ 2014-10-29 16:44 from 6PBP - click to readCuz of this my battery drains out fast.

• 2014-10-29 16:49
  • 6PBP

I have updated to kitkat on my f200l and recently my brightness contorl not working both on auto and manual ..just high brightness only
Any solution kindly share

• 2014-10-29 16:44
  • 6PBP

> In reply to tanjil al mahmud @ 2014-10-18 18:55 from X}e3 - click to readif you have solation tell me please

• 2014-10-27 14:21
  • fkJR

> In reply to tanjil al mahmud @ 2014-10-18 18:55 from X}e3 - click to readi have same problem my mobile didnt suppret any code ussd

• 2014-10-27 14:20
  • fkJR

Hi friend I have this handset for the longest I used it because I love it. One thing it looks like weird was that I cannot move apps to SD card it is due to bugs? I mean for me it became useless to use or add the external memory card for you cannot move such app to SD. Am I the one who only experience that? Secondly, I cannot use stand alone my LTE or 3g but WiFi works best. There is no question of how the unit works better or equal to quad core one the question was that the above mention inquiry only.

• 2014-10-27 07:16
  • t7Xk

no gprs very strange.. we cant use 2G 3G or 4G on this set only wifi...

• 2014-10-26 21:19
  • 6P$I

My lg optimus vu 2 has back key prob n also some times ghost touch what is this??

• 2014-10-25 21:36
  • IT@D
Total of 293 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu II F200.