LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
8.0
7.9

Good idea madbolly, start the group and we will join you

• 2014-03-08 20:51
  • J7KH

We must make a page on Facebook against LG for consideration to us and do it up on Twitter
We recommend that people not purchased any products from LG, we must unite

• 2014-03-08 04:08
  • NrgI

LG ... Lie's Good

• 2014-03-07 10:51
  • PASy

Any success with rooting & custom ROM? Anyone? LG will not update this phone. Please if anyone knows somebody who could help? I will start a petition/request for a CM rom or Evervolv ROM and I will post a link so people can join me. Is anyone interested? Such a shame on LG. I also have a original HP Touchpad (2011) and is runing 4.4. KitKat from Evervol.
This phones good hardware is such a waste runing acient ICS 4.04. Anyway I am still hoping.

• 2014-03-03 23:43

• 2014-02-17 05:31
  • 0yqF
  • Never again LG phone
  • Rating0

Does anyone know about a custom ROM for this phone ???

• 2014-02-14 22:10
  • 39ns

Plz can anybody tell me that SKYPE is supported in this .

• 2014-02-13 15:25
  • Lb1b

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2014-01-20 19:44 from 39nk - click to readNo need to wait. It won't happen on this model. The upgrade is for Optimus VU II.

• 2014-02-08 10:32
  • Px5k

The phone is great. Aspect ratio is the main selling point for this phone with 4:3 ratio. The screen is super clear but a bit of lag with it's 8mp back camera. Night photographing is kinda dull. For those that are waiting for the upgrade of ICS to JB on this phone, u guys can drop the whole idea. The upgrade is for Optimus VU II & not for this model.

• 2014-02-08 10:22
  • TSR$

Very cpable device but no software support, thats what happens to almost alll lg's very bad!!! I withdrew my vote for g2 as smartphone of the year ,lg is ok support disppointing.

• 2014-02-07 18:30
  • vaSD

Very good product if don't have any support for software update is nothing! When i bought this VU, LG sales person said will be upgrade to JB. Until now nothing happens, Kit kat already out now... Very disapoint product, too bad LG!

• 2014-02-06 13:17
  • thu9

Hello,
this thread seems to die. Therefore there is a stupid question. Today’s software always needs to be updated for there are always faults. Blackberry does updates, IPhone does, Android does only sometimes. OK, that’s why my Optimus Vu went into the drawer and I am now using a Blackberry. OK, there is a lack of apps, but what I learned. With RIM I am always asked what an app will be allowed to transmit. For example, when I want to install a news app, why does it need the place I am and the identification of my mobile? OK – once more, I installed another news app does not need these data. After all, perhaps it was not so bad to be urged to leave LG.

• 2014-01-31 18:58
  • pN71
  • F

> In reply to OPS @ 2013-12-22 13:48 from fuiC - click to readIf it's still under warranty, quickly send to lg service ctr. I got this same problem thrice, first two required replacing main board. Last one (warranty expired), i was lucky because just need a hard reset.

I think you must avoid drain the battery until shutdown. Just charge it when i fall below 5%.

the phone is of good specs but lg ignorance by not upgrading the OS, sudden blackout and poor battery life make me swear this is my last lg phone ever.

• 2014-01-25 14:37
  • PUmB

> In reply to jt @ 2014-01-21 10:27 from 0a@r - click to readyou can find a new timetable for LG updates saying, there will be no more updates for the optimus vu. This will tell me "no more LG products"

• 2014-01-21 11:14
  • pN7%

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2014-01-20 19:44 from 39nk - click to readI sold my Lg Optimus Vu P895. LG is a joke!!!! You should try another company. I had this phone and waited for a long time for an upgrade to jelly bean, but it never happened. I just sold it because of Lg's lack of support.

• 2014-01-21 10:27
  • 0a@r

Anyone got jb update yet?

• 2014-01-20 19:44
  • 39nk

Anyone got JB update yet?

• 2014-01-16 23:50
  • 39nk

> In reply to naen75 @ 2014-01-16 05:49 from IVQV - click to readmay be. Fact is, one year ago this was a quite expensive device and today you cannot use it with some apps for the software is too old.

• 2014-01-16 11:22
  • pN7Z
Total of 458 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.