LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
8.0
7.9

> In reply to OPS @ 2013-12-22 13:48 from fuiC - click to readIf it's still under warranty, quickly send to lg service ctr. I got this same problem thrice, first two required replacing main board. Last one (warranty expired), i was lucky because just need a hard reset.

I think you must avoid drain the battery until shutdown. Just charge it when i fall below 5%.

the phone is of good specs but lg ignorance by not upgrading the OS, sudden blackout and poor battery life make me swear this is my last lg phone ever.

• 2014-01-25 14:37
  • PUmB

> In reply to jt @ 2014-01-21 10:27 from 0a@r - click to readyou can find a new timetable for LG updates saying, there will be no more updates for the optimus vu. This will tell me "no more LG products"

• 2014-01-21 11:14
  • pN7%

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2014-01-20 19:44 from 39nk - click to readI sold my Lg Optimus Vu P895. LG is a joke!!!! You should try another company. I had this phone and waited for a long time for an upgrade to jelly bean, but it never happened. I just sold it because of Lg's lack of support.

• 2014-01-21 10:27
  • 0a@r

Anyone got jb update yet?

• 2014-01-20 19:44
  • 39nk

Anyone got JB update yet?

• 2014-01-16 23:50
  • 39nk

> In reply to naen75 @ 2014-01-16 05:49 from IVQV - click to readmay be. Fact is, one year ago this was a quite expensive device and today you cannot use it with some apps for the software is too old.

• 2014-01-16 11:22
  • pN7Z

Hi,I went to LG service Centre today try to upgrade my LG Optimus Vu P895. Met up with the Service Advisor and he assist me to upgrade my phone. after few time he try to on my phone but he can't upgrade especially for Android version. One thing I satisfy with the Service Advisor his name is En. Suhaimi, Very friendly, even my phone can't upgrade but with this service attitude I really happy and others people should follow this guy.Against to En. Suhaimi Thank you very much for your support and assist

• 2014-01-16 05:49
  • IVQV

> In reply to OPS @ 2013-12-22 13:48 from fuiC - click to readpress power Button for 5 seconds and volume down at the same time many times and the device well wake up put recharge first

• 2014-01-11 21:32
  • Nrdc

> In reply to robbyn @ 2014-01-10 04:58 from v0qJ - click to readAre u a developer? A custom rom would be awesome! I gave up on LG and a custom rom is the only way I will ever see an update to 4.04 ICS! Please help!!!

• 2014-01-11 00:23
  • 39nk

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2013-12-06 20:34 from 39nk - click to readHow can i help?

• 2014-01-10 04:58
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-08 10:12 from 0a@r - click to readlg intuition runs 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Vu p895 has tegra 3, quad-core!!

• 2014-01-08 22:52
  • 39nk

> In reply to TABULATOR @ 2014-01-01 18:25 from 39nk - click to readHere in the U.S. we have a mobile company called Verizon Wireless. They have this exact phone. It is called the LG Intuition. Gsm arena has a picture of it under LG phones. It is the exact same smartphone as the LG Optimus Vu. The only difference is the name change and that it runs on cdma and not gsm. It is a carrier branded phone and is not unlocked. They have already upgraded their LG Intuition (VU) to jelly bean. I have the gsm (Unlocked) import version of this phone and I am also waiting for the jelly bean upgrade.

• 2014-01-08 10:12
  • 0a@r

its realy good

• 2014-01-06 09:25
  • Mf5j

Did anyone get JB? Lg said by the end of the year 2013 - it is 01.01.2014? Is there any custom rom for this?

• 2014-01-01 18:25
  • 39nk

Having without even just a Jelly Bean Update for this phone is bad with LG's image. The phone's specifications is very eligible/capable of upgrade but why they didn't even bother updating it. Is it because of the chipset as what rumors talk about? Why Verizon LG Intuition got Jelly Bean update considering that they have the same specs with Optimus Vu P895. I really love my phone but very disappoint with LG not giving it the updated software it needs.

• 2014-01-01 14:01
  • j012
  • F

Guyss plzz foeget about JB, i dnt thnk so they will release JB udate. they makin full to all of us,

..........silent msg to LG

• 2014-01-01 10:11
  • XMp@

Lg recently said that, they will update the p895 by the end of this year and surprisingly today is the "day". So let's see if they will bring the update today. :)

• 2013-12-31 09:52
  • 0Cnx

oder this phone yesterday cant wait to get it super excited yeahhhh

• 2013-12-31 01:04
  • ka8p

> In reply to sssz @ 2013-12-28 13:55 from ajNx - click to readyou really think one would buy one more LG after beeing faked with this update?

• 2013-12-29 04:18
  • pN7L

My guess is that LG has deliberately "forgot" about this phone, as it may have very well been a flop. Not because of the screen format/resolution, but maybe because of the chipset. No Tegra-based phones from this or other vendors after P895. Also tablets have gone the Qualcomm/Snapdragon way. So it looks like we have a clear winner in Qualcomm, while NVidia, with their 5th core (didn't they hear of freq. scaling to conserve power? what's the deal w/ that 5th core?) and mediocre ULP GeForce has yet to make a comeback, which after the 800 Snapdragon, I doubt they'll ever do... So lrt's just leave p895 RIP, and look for discounts to Vu:3, which as of now, as price goes, stands alone in a league of it's own, desired by many, afforded by few...

• 2013-12-28 13:55
  • ajNx
Total of 464 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.