LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.9
7.9

Hi all

I am having a frustrtaed question on my USB connection with the Pc, when ever i connected to the PC it says only slower charging, but even after changing the options to MTP and check the ask connection it still says slower charging does not change. Please advice me on how to transfer media files in this case?

Regards

• 2013-12-14 08:46
  • HBIj

Yes a custom ROM would be a life saver. Keeping my fingers crossed

• 2013-12-10 04:02
  • 39nk

> In reply to b4rt0 @ 2013-12-09 08:37 from i8Y} - click to readwell not yet, but soon there might be a way to unlock it. hopefully it comes soon enough.

• 2013-12-09 16:22
  • v0qx

Good luck trying that. As far as i know there is no way to unlock the bootloader atm.

• 2013-12-09 08:37
  • i8Y}

Forget LG. They will not bother - It is easier for them to lie and misled us with the updates. Awesome business practice. I am looking forward for my next LG phone - never again!!!

What we need to do is get a CyanogenMod for this phone. I keep checking the CM page if the LG Vu was added to the devices list like every single day, but it is not. There is a CM rom for the LG Optimus 4X HD ("p880") which has the same specs as the Vu except for the screen size an resolution. Porting the rom from that device should be an easier way.
We have more chance for a CM rom than an official update from kunts at LG.
Please join me in requesting a CyanogenMod rom for LG Optimus Vu P895.

• 2013-12-06 20:34
  • 39nk

I already wrote on their facebook complaining plus i wrote emails but nothing is working with them, it seems they forgot about us ! I absolutely love this phone and i m ready to sign any petition to make it get an update

• 2013-12-03 22:15
  • J7KZ

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readyour right moe maybe we could at least make a petition of some sort for the update. the p895 is a lot better than the other versions, it is also better than the VU 2 i might add. so what a waste of good hardware.

• 2013-12-03 06:38
  • K7eu

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readhttps://www.facebook.com/LGMobile?fref=ts is the official facebook website for LG Mobile. Keep posting your concern for LG optimus VU there , lets see if we get our phones updated to latest android OS!

• 2013-12-03 06:10
  • F%JM

We have to do something about this update because it is really frustrating to see all other handsets( samsung, HTC ..) get updated except LG. I bought this handset because LG said they are going to update it to jelly Bean! So they technically played us to buy this phone. Is there any website or facebook account that we can use to complain ? I emailed the costumer service and they said im gonna have this update soon which is BS!

• 2013-12-02 18:06
  • J7KZ

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2013-12-02 00:04 from 39nk - click to readWe need to unite and apply to LG with our request. The american version got the update, The Korean version(F100L) got the update, So why our version dosent get it!? Even in XDA we don't have a forum.

• 2013-12-02 08:34
  • 0@q1

Did anyone get the JB update yet?

• 2013-12-02 00:04
  • 39nk

> In reply to J.T. @ 2013-11-18 03:34 from TREX - click to readWat would i do....

Shld i check it from LG gallery...

• 2013-11-30 04:14
  • U$4j

> In reply to jt @ 2013-11-22 22:14 from 0a@r - click to readthat's good news hopefully this one gets an update as well, i believe the intuition has qualcomm and this one has the tegra. i guess only time now till they announce an update for this one as well, Hopefully!

• 2013-11-25 07:26
  • K7gP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-22 10:38 from P$ki - click to readLooks like somebody is getting the Jelly bean update. Here in the U.S. Verizon wireless is upgrading the LG P895 (intuition) to Jelly bean 4.1. Please note, this is not the gsm version, but the cdma version. The cdma version is called the Lg Intuition, while the gsm version issue called the LG Optimus Vu http://www.androidpolice.com/2...android-4-1/

• 2013-11-22 22:14
  • 0a@r

A update to Jelly Bean (if not Kit Kat) is required at the earliest. Nothing wrong with the phone really, but it enjoys no support from the company.

It is like an unwanted child that LG wants to forget -Doesnt work like that. Make it work! high time!

• 2013-11-22 10:38
  • P$ki
  • F

Please LG we need the upgrade for this phablet,Multiple Jellybean firmware have come up and our phone is still on ICS which also sucks a lot of battery on the phone. this phone deserves alot of support. I love almost everything on this phone. it just needs an update or two.

• 2013-11-19 07:01
  • K7gU

high energy consuption, weak accumulator battery. ancient 4.04 android on board, USB port dead after month usage. Fly away, LG, forever.

• 2013-11-18 17:55
  • 3njs

We need 4.1 for this phablet plzzzzzzz

• 2013-11-18 13:59
  • NFaP

> In reply to ajit @ 2013-10-17 17:43 from YTJh - click to readMine phone "froze" a few times before the phone's mainboard failed totally. Verified by LG. :(

• 2013-11-18 03:34
  • TREX

My P895 mainboard failed twice (LG fixed it once) within 2 months.

No more LG for me, all the frustration to the service centre, without a phone for days.

Samsung / HTC / Sony ... here I come.

• 2013-11-18 03:18
  • TREX
Total of 449 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.