LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
8.0
7.9

After I emailed LG customer care these are the answers I got: 25.avg.2013-After reviewing your case we came to the following conclusion:
Kindly be informed that the update will be available by the end of this year .
We are committed to provide you with the level of service you expect from LG. We value you as a customer and appreciate any additional feedback you may have in the future.
Regards,
Customer Service Department)
22.dec.2013 -(After reviewing your case we came to the following conclusion:
Kindly be informed that the update will be soon
Regards,
Customer Service Department)
-JUST REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU BUY YOUR NEXT PHONE!!!

• 2013-12-22 13:46

** update to 4.1.2 please **
I need some important application that require JB
otherwise I'll have to come back to blackberry

come on...!!!
other android devices are already (almost) to 4.4

• 2013-12-19 14:40
  • CVPc
  • F

LG, have you forgot this phone?
Update please

• 0Cnx

Kitkat 4.4 will be extremely better for the Vu p895

• 2013-12-17 21:06
  • 0Cnx

Nice phone but. No android updat
Do something ......

• 2013-12-17 16:31
  • uv1x

we need jelly bean asap for this phone

• 2013-12-17 15:47
  • 3LAC

• 2013-12-17 13:00
  • SYKD

• 2013-12-17 12:58
  • SYKD

> In reply to MJ @ 2013-12-14 08:46 from HBIj - click to readIf you have wifi router use ES file explorer. Add a lan connection - username and password from your pc, than copy and paste files. Works great, haven`t used a usb cable for 2 years. Works great on all android devices.
Give it a try

OR FIND A USB DRIVER ON LG WEBPAGE.

• 2013-12-14 21:47

Hi all

I am having a frustrtaed question on my USB connection with the Pc, when ever i connected to the PC it says only slower charging, but even after changing the options to MTP and check the ask connection it still says slower charging does not change. Please advice me on how to transfer media files in this case?

Regards

• 2013-12-14 08:46
  • HBIj

Yes a custom ROM would be a life saver. Keeping my fingers crossed

• 2013-12-10 04:02
  • 39nk

> In reply to b4rt0 @ 2013-12-09 08:37 from i8Y} - click to readwell not yet, but soon there might be a way to unlock it. hopefully it comes soon enough.

• 2013-12-09 16:22
  • v0qx

Good luck trying that. As far as i know there is no way to unlock the bootloader atm.

• 2013-12-09 08:37
  • i8Y}

Forget LG. They will not bother - It is easier for them to lie and misled us with the updates. Awesome business practice. I am looking forward for my next LG phone - never again!!!

What we need to do is get a CyanogenMod for this phone. I keep checking the CM page if the LG Vu was added to the devices list like every single day, but it is not. There is a CM rom for the LG Optimus 4X HD ("p880") which has the same specs as the Vu except for the screen size an resolution. Porting the rom from that device should be an easier way.
We have more chance for a CM rom than an official update from kunts at LG.
Please join me in requesting a CyanogenMod rom for LG Optimus Vu P895.

• 2013-12-06 20:34
  • 39nk

I already wrote on their facebook complaining plus i wrote emails but nothing is working with them, it seems they forgot about us ! I absolutely love this phone and i m ready to sign any petition to make it get an update

• 2013-12-03 22:15
  • J7KZ

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readyour right moe maybe we could at least make a petition of some sort for the update. the p895 is a lot better than the other versions, it is also better than the VU 2 i might add. so what a waste of good hardware.

• 2013-12-03 06:38
  • K7eu

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readhttps://www.facebook.com/LGMobile?fref=ts is the official facebook website for LG Mobile. Keep posting your concern for LG optimus VU there , lets see if we get our phones updated to latest android OS!

• 2013-12-03 06:10
  • F%JM

We have to do something about this update because it is really frustrating to see all other handsets( samsung, HTC ..) get updated except LG. I bought this handset because LG said they are going to update it to jelly Bean! So they technically played us to buy this phone. Is there any website or facebook account that we can use to complain ? I emailed the costumer service and they said im gonna have this update soon which is BS!

• 2013-12-02 18:06
  • J7KZ
Total of 460 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.