LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
8.0
7.9

I already wrote on their facebook complaining plus i wrote emails but nothing is working with them, it seems they forgot about us ! I absolutely love this phone and i m ready to sign any petition to make it get an update

• 2013-12-03 22:15
  • J7KZ

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readyour right moe maybe we could at least make a petition of some sort for the update. the p895 is a lot better than the other versions, it is also better than the VU 2 i might add. so what a waste of good hardware.

• 2013-12-03 06:38
  • K7eu

> In reply to Moe @ 2013-12-02 18:06 from J7KZ - click to readhttps://www.facebook.com/LGMobile?fref=ts is the official facebook website for LG Mobile. Keep posting your concern for LG optimus VU there , lets see if we get our phones updated to latest android OS!

• 2013-12-03 06:10
  • F%JM

We have to do something about this update because it is really frustrating to see all other handsets( samsung, HTC ..) get updated except LG. I bought this handset because LG said they are going to update it to jelly Bean! So they technically played us to buy this phone. Is there any website or facebook account that we can use to complain ? I emailed the costumer service and they said im gonna have this update soon which is BS!

• 2013-12-02 18:06
  • J7KZ

> In reply to Nomenestomen @ 2013-12-02 00:04 from 39nk - click to readWe need to unite and apply to LG with our request. The american version got the update, The Korean version(F100L) got the update, So why our version dosent get it!? Even in XDA we don't have a forum.

• 2013-12-02 08:34
  • 0@q1

Did anyone get the JB update yet?

• 2013-12-02 00:04
  • 39nk

> In reply to J.T. @ 2013-11-18 03:34 from TREX - click to readWat would i do....

Shld i check it from LG gallery...

• 2013-11-30 04:14
  • U$4j

> In reply to jt @ 2013-11-22 22:14 from 0a@r - click to readthat's good news hopefully this one gets an update as well, i believe the intuition has qualcomm and this one has the tegra. i guess only time now till they announce an update for this one as well, Hopefully!

• 2013-11-25 07:26
  • K7gP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-22 10:38 from P$ki - click to readLooks like somebody is getting the Jelly bean update. Here in the U.S. Verizon wireless is upgrading the LG P895 (intuition) to Jelly bean 4.1. Please note, this is not the gsm version, but the cdma version. The cdma version is called the Lg Intuition, while the gsm version issue called the LG Optimus Vu http://www.androidpolice.com/2...android-4-1/

• 2013-11-22 22:14
  • 0a@r

A update to Jelly Bean (if not Kit Kat) is required at the earliest. Nothing wrong with the phone really, but it enjoys no support from the company.

It is like an unwanted child that LG wants to forget -Doesnt work like that. Make it work! high time!

• 2013-11-22 10:38
  • P$ki
  • F

Please LG we need the upgrade for this phablet,Multiple Jellybean firmware have come up and our phone is still on ICS which also sucks a lot of battery on the phone. this phone deserves alot of support. I love almost everything on this phone. it just needs an update or two.

• 2013-11-19 07:01
  • K7gU

high energy consuption, weak accumulator battery. ancient 4.04 android on board, USB port dead after month usage. Fly away, LG, forever.

• 2013-11-18 17:55
  • 3njs

We need 4.1 for this phablet plzzzzzzz

• 2013-11-18 13:59
  • NFaP

> In reply to ajit @ 2013-10-17 17:43 from YTJh - click to readMine phone "froze" a few times before the phone's mainboard failed totally. Verified by LG. :(

• 2013-11-18 03:34
  • TREX

My P895 mainboard failed twice (LG fixed it once) within 2 months.

No more LG for me, all the frustration to the service centre, without a phone for days.

Samsung / HTC / Sony ... here I come.

• 2013-11-18 03:18
  • TREX

LG,

Kindly update abt jb......

• 2013-11-17 02:03
  • U$4j

Has LG forgotten about this mobile phone? it is around 1 year old phone and still no updates for it

• 2013-11-12 17:18
  • 3IJV

When jelly bean update is coming for LG vu p895??

its req to GSM arena,, kindly confirm from LG and let us knw..when they vil release JB

millions of people are eagerly waintin for JB

LG , u hurting them.

• 2013-10-30 00:48
  • U@qg

I just got.mine today the korean model. but its unlocked and will.not let me use my att sim card in it. help need advice.

• 2013-10-25 22:14
  • 0aaV

Omggggg i seriously need jelly bean on this phone

• 2013-10-21 15:54
  • sR1u
Total of 464 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.