LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.6
7.9
7.9

having great fun with breath of fire 4 and chrono cross.. playing playstation titles with LG Optimus Vu..

• 2013-09-21 10:29
  • t7Xi

> In reply to ROY @ 2013-09-09 11:29 from vG{6 - click to readI don't think there's an FM Radio app as pre-loaded app. I think the phone lacks of FM radio.

• 2013-09-19 14:36
  • t7Un

Does LG Optimus Vu support USB-OTG cable?

• 2013-09-16 17:20
  • t7Un

i never got FM in this cell phone anyone can tell me how can i find FM....

• 2013-09-09 11:29
  • vG{6

love this phone, its unique design is great, and i prefer it more than any other phone, hopefully LG updates this phone directly to 4.2.2. The specs are great already it only needs that well deserved update.

• 2013-09-07 06:40
  • K7gR

I is an awesome phone for the price 230-260 EUR unlocked and contract free. I have emailed LG about the JB update and they said: "Kindly be informed that the update will be available by the end of this year".
Pros: very good specs, hardware, beautiful display,NFC, good camera, and good build quality..
Cons: no rooting metods found that work, no custom roms found, no JB update yet, battery life is average if u use phone for gaming/hd video streaming. With average use browsing/emails, cals, is good for 2 whole days if you plan to play games you should good for a days use.

• 2013-09-06 20:25
  • 39mp

its an awesome phone.i have no complaints wid it.i just love it

• 2013-08-31 11:41
  • U{f6

Hi Guys. I have LG VU p895. I love this phone. It's a beast. However, ICS needs to be updated to JB. Below is one issue I am facing.

1) I get a 'mobile is not registered' error when I try to check if there are any updates OTA. Does any one have any clues. I live in Melb, Aus. Is that the reason as P895 is not officially released in OZ.

Regards,
Nabeel

• 2013-08-29 13:39
  • vM6x

> In reply to Nicolo Conti @ 2013-08-24 16:58 from t7TX - click to readYou need to take ur sim card to a special place where the size can be reduced,so that it can fit into the phone,cos the phone uses micro sim,thanks

• 2013-08-29 12:39
  • 3sEp

I love everything about this phone except the fact it is using ICS.
I emailed LG customer service asking for Jelly Bean update and they said it is gonna be released soon, I personally don't believe them anymore and I think this phone is gonna be my last LG mobile phone I'm going to buy , only because the lack of updates.

• 2013-08-25 10:31
  • 3IKk

> In reply to blakspyder @ 2013-08-23 19:57 from HBJE - click to readWhen I restarted my phone, the issue of inserting SIM on my LG Vu, it still not working, making only an "EMERGENCY CALL". Later, my service has been enabled and now working.

• 2013-08-24 16:58
  • t7TX

guyz pls tell me the correct features of this phone
is it good to buy or not???

• 2013-08-24 14:38
  • rAVE

the best gaming phone.. playing GBA emulator Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and PSX emulator Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions.. enjoying hours and hours of playing..

• 2013-08-24 08:08
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Nicolo Conti @ 2013-08-18 10:38 from t7TG - click to readDid you try restarting it with the sim card inside?

• 2013-08-23 19:57
  • HBJE

Had this foralmost a year now. I'm so satisfied with it.Awesome features and great for browsing and downloading really fast.. Iconsider it a must-have! Hope more people will be aware of this model..

Don't know why the other brands seem to get all the publicity. More power to LG optimus Vu!

• 2013-08-21 19:17
  • t7Mv

> In reply to mehdi @ 2013-08-18 14:04 from HF6m - click to readhi. im looking for one of this. pls tell me where did u buy it? thanks

• 2013-08-20 08:55
  • v}7v

it's fantastic ... i love LG :)

• 2013-08-18 14:04
  • HF6m

When I opened my phone with SIM card inside, it says "No Service", then "Service disabled", and then "Emergency Calls only". Is this the SIM-lock device or the network not yet ready to operate so I can call and send a message?

• 2013-08-18 10:38
  • t7TG

> In reply to suvo @ 2013-08-10 16:35 from vG7f - click to readI am using this phone...its awesome...very good design & build quality...very good specs in this price range...watching videos & surfing is absolutely fun

• 2013-08-16 10:01
  • sSS%

OK, but I bought the VU for LG had announced jb for the first quater of 2013. In the meantime I use annother device and my next TV will not be a LG anymore.

• 2013-08-12 03:32
  • pN7W
Total of 447 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.