LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

7.9

Battery Sucks it don't last me 5 hours

• 2013-07-02 12:38
  • d@GS

> In reply to ManojT @ 2013-06-27 18:24 from 3Y2% - click to readwell mine had problems... but its under WARRANTY you know. LG can always fix it for free. mine was done in an hour... you cant hate LG because of your misfortunes man. just let LG service centers fix it for you...

• 2013-06-30 06:16
  • t7Lb

Love it very much~ cool phone~ too beautiful!!
good function~ camera acceptable not best~ screen resolution nice and everything i rate excellent~
true the battery drain fast but charge 2 times a day is ok for me.. LG is coming to me ~ hahaha

• 2013-06-29 17:43
  • IVRS

> In reply to ManojT @ 2013-06-27 18:24 from 3Y2% - click to readi have experienced that 3 times already.. the blackout that happened to me is caused by brightness level app.. dont install such power saving app or display saving apps bcoz the phone has already its own.. charge ur battery and tryto turn it off.. from off try to recover by recovery mode.. "power button + volumedown" .. press till it boots to Lg logo then release.. choose software recovery.. it will factory reset then ur good..

• 2013-06-29 03:11
  • t7Xr

awesome spec. and quad-core, flash support, nvidia graphics, should buy it!

• 2013-06-29 01:48
  • 3Y7P

I bought this phone December last 2012 Till this time there is no complaint but last day my phone suddenly stuck then I tried to restart the phone but I cant do that and phone hot some time continue the heating and dead while I can't remove the battery because to remove battery required special tool . I lost AED 1950/- UAE Dhirham. Don't bye this only life six month I used HTC p3300 last 5 year till its works fine I had changed one battery.

• 2013-06-27 18:24
  • 3Y2%
  • Bhavesh Padhiyar....
  • Rating0

this is awesome phone......it's graphics and processr is very high.......I most like quad core processor........unlike....this phone..........

• 2013-06-26 09:31
  • X0N}

this is awesome phone. ......graphics is very high.....and greatest processors. ....it's quad core........so it's amazing......

• 2013-06-26 09:25
  • X0N}

should i buy it i need your advice

• 2013-06-22 00:39
  • N9@S

it's just a great phablet...........great touch,processing is outstanding and the gaming is ossom on a 5" screen.......must buy it............

• 2013-06-20 23:47
  • sSLB

guys...i dont now much abt lg but i like them..and em also a risktaker type of person.so em buying it...
...

• 2013-06-20 11:43
  • fBhp

> In reply to nikky @ 2013-06-12 18:01 from Nw$P - click to readHi... well hat kinda happen to me 2 weeks ago. go to LG MAIN Support center *others might not have parts, our phone is really unusual*. i live in the philippines and they just repaired mine in less than 1 and a half hour.they changed my MOTHERBOARD, ALL FOR FREE.bacuase of warranty*mine was bought last dec 29* good luck

• 2013-06-16 12:46

> In reply to nikky @ 2013-06-12 18:01 from Nw$P - click to readHey Nikky,
Try this. Hope it'll help.

When the phone switches off due to Low battery or when the phone is kept idle for a longer period of time, then it will not turn ON immediately when connected to charger.

This is because the phone has a low speed charging mode (Pre Charging) for better performance of battery when the battery voltage is not enough to turn on the phone.

In low charging mode, phone will not turn on until the battery voltage reaches to 3.6 V.

This is generally employed for high capacity batteries (1500 mAh or above) & will take approximately take 10 mins of time for the phone to come to regular charging mode.

In pre-charging mode, charging icon will not be displayed in the screen, only the bottom key LED's blink.

• 2013-06-13 13:54
  • ub69

I have been using the vu since new year and suddenly the phone went blank. I have been trying hard to put on the phone but it just wont come back on and i am using its own charger. Why LG? This battery draining has finally killed the phone!!!

• 2013-06-12 18:01
  • Nw$P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-10 11:27 from a3qY - click to readStopped thinking a long time ago ;-) OK, Iíve the phone. Itís like many other actual ice cream sandwich phones, but has a quite different shape. A lot of reviews donít like it. I do, but what I donít like, LG promised jelly bean for the first quarter of 2013. Nothing. Therefore this is my last LG.

• 2013-06-12 10:52
  • pN7Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-09 08:03 from K8Tn - click to readHi.I don't have this phone but from it's config I think it can't be a
Bad phone.

• 2013-06-10 11:27
  • a3qY

> In reply to ransxu @ 2013-06-08 12:15 from t7Lb - click to readYou cant how much you under clocking the device :( ,it works alone as dual core devise but it is very smooth and fast :)

• 2013-06-09 16:31
  • gIDZ

Hey guys!! can anyone tell me how this phone actually is?? I mean in functionality and workability coz I'm abt to buy this phone and I don't want it to be a mistake.

• 2013-06-09 08:03
  • K8Tn

> In reply to tha2er789 @ 2013-06-06 00:05 from 3iS3 - click to readhow much under-clocking do you do? how does it affect the phone?

• 2013-06-08 12:15
  • t7Lb

There is an app from lg for controling the cpu for battery saving you must try it it called quadgearbox 4x hd its make your battery long last without device laging

• 2013-06-07 11:59
  • 3iSh
Total of 429 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.