LG Optimus Vu P895 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
8.0
7.9

i never got FM in this cell phone anyone can tell me how can i find FM....

• 2013-09-09 11:29
  • vG{6

love this phone, its unique design is great, and i prefer it more than any other phone, hopefully LG updates this phone directly to 4.2.2. The specs are great already it only needs that well deserved update.

• 2013-09-07 06:40
  • K7gR

I is an awesome phone for the price 230-260 EUR unlocked and contract free. I have emailed LG about the JB update and they said: "Kindly be informed that the update will be available by the end of this year".
Pros: very good specs, hardware, beautiful display,NFC, good camera, and good build quality..
Cons: no rooting metods found that work, no custom roms found, no JB update yet, battery life is average if u use phone for gaming/hd video streaming. With average use browsing/emails, cals, is good for 2 whole days if you plan to play games you should good for a days use.

• 2013-09-06 20:25
  • 39mp

its an awesome phone.i have no complaints wid it.i just love it

• 2013-08-31 11:41
  • U{f6

Hi Guys. I have LG VU p895. I love this phone. It's a beast. However, ICS needs to be updated to JB. Below is one issue I am facing.

1) I get a 'mobile is not registered' error when I try to check if there are any updates OTA. Does any one have any clues. I live in Melb, Aus. Is that the reason as P895 is not officially released in OZ.

Regards,
Nabeel

• 2013-08-29 13:39
  • vM6x

> In reply to Nicolo Conti @ 2013-08-24 16:58 from t7TX - click to readYou need to take ur sim card to a special place where the size can be reduced,so that it can fit into the phone,cos the phone uses micro sim,thanks

• 2013-08-29 12:39
  • 3sEp

I love everything about this phone except the fact it is using ICS.
I emailed LG customer service asking for Jelly Bean update and they said it is gonna be released soon, I personally don't believe them anymore and I think this phone is gonna be my last LG mobile phone I'm going to buy , only because the lack of updates.

• 2013-08-25 10:31
  • 3IKk

> In reply to blakspyder @ 2013-08-23 19:57 from HBJE - click to readWhen I restarted my phone, the issue of inserting SIM on my LG Vu, it still not working, making only an "EMERGENCY CALL". Later, my service has been enabled and now working.

• 2013-08-24 16:58
  • t7TX

guyz pls tell me the correct features of this phone
is it good to buy or not???

• 2013-08-24 14:38
  • rAVE

the best gaming phone.. playing GBA emulator Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and PSX emulator Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions.. enjoying hours and hours of playing..

• 2013-08-24 08:08
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Nicolo Conti @ 2013-08-18 10:38 from t7TG - click to readDid you try restarting it with the sim card inside?

• 2013-08-23 19:57
  • HBJE

Had this foralmost a year now. I'm so satisfied with it.Awesome features and great for browsing and downloading really fast.. Iconsider it a must-have! Hope more people will be aware of this model..

Don't know why the other brands seem to get all the publicity. More power to LG optimus Vu!

• 2013-08-21 19:17
  • t7Mv

> In reply to mehdi @ 2013-08-18 14:04 from HF6m - click to readhi. im looking for one of this. pls tell me where did u buy it? thanks

• 2013-08-20 08:55
  • v}7v

it's fantastic ... i love LG :)

• 2013-08-18 14:04
  • HF6m

When I opened my phone with SIM card inside, it says "No Service", then "Service disabled", and then "Emergency Calls only". Is this the SIM-lock device or the network not yet ready to operate so I can call and send a message?

• 2013-08-18 10:38
  • t7TG

> In reply to suvo @ 2013-08-10 16:35 from vG7f - click to readI am using this phone...its awesome...very good design & build quality...very good specs in this price range...watching videos & surfing is absolutely fun

• 2013-08-16 10:01
  • sSS%

OK, but I bought the VU for LG had announced jb for the first quater of 2013. In the meantime I use annother device and my next TV will not be a LG anymore.

• 2013-08-12 03:32
  • pN7W

If you realise, Optimus G, L9, L7 was given JB. In fact, L9 too. Reason is because of the chipset. Qualcomm guaranteed its chipset and allows the mobile phone maker to allow upgrade to JB. For L9, chipset maker was TI OMAP.

If you realise, 4xHD received its JB update super late since its chipset is Nvidia Tegra 3. And Optimus 2X received its Gingerbread and ICS way later since its Nvidia Tegra 2. Same goes to Vu, which using Nvidia Tegra 3. Same case for Samsung Galaxy R, which stops at ICS, which is using Nvidia Tegra 2.

I just hope that Nvidia will just do something about their chipset support and allow phone maker like LG to do its prompt update. I think LG must no longer take Nvidia as its supply for chipset. No offence though.

• 2013-08-11 21:02
  • K1B7

i am using this phone,its awesome............

• 2013-08-10 16:35
  • vG7f
  • F

LG when jelly bean?

it is too late!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-08-02 22:24
  • 04Wk
Total of 464 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Vu P895.