LG Phoenix P505 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.7
6.7
6.6

I've had no problems with this phone, except when it comes to space and trying to locate downloads that have failed yet take up space.
Other than that, its been great and was a pretty affordable phone.

• 2012-11-22 20:41
  • q{Cj

I have had the phone about a year. The phone is an absolute tank. It's great with durability. Texting is great, and the data works well. Unfortunately, it hardly receives calls, I lose my contacts about once a month for the last 3-4 months. The storage on this phone is horrible. I can hardly put any apps on SD card so the phone fills up quick. Also, the LG Phoenix doesn't have the same Android Market/Play Store, so Temple Run, and a lot of apps aren't available on this phone that should be. Overall, it's nice looking, features are good, and the performance is good up until about the 6-7 month period

• 2012-11-09 02:23
  • 4Eff

> In reply to jayanth @ 2012-04-25 16:08 from bJi% - click to readAT&T is a phone service provider.

• 2012-10-11 06:49
  • I5H@

I've had this phone for a little over a year and I absolutely love it. I've never had any problems with it. It works very well!

• 2012-09-21 07:03
  • 4QDq

I've had this phone for a little under a year and I am totally unsatisfied with it. It has given me more problems then all my other phones (dating back to the 90's) put together! I have the "Emergency Mode" problem too....I've sent it for servicing twice but it hasn't gotten any better.
I can't wait for my upgrade contract to come up so I can get a new phone! I caution anyone looking to purchase this phone....look to another phone!!!

• 2012-08-22 19:10
  • RtFg

for my is very good phone, i love it

• 2012-07-28 22:07
  • Pth6

Hello I would just like to know if this phone is worth buying. If it isn't can you please tell me why. Thanks you :)

• 2012-07-23 22:14
  • IBxy

what is at&t ?
Im staying in hyderabad, andhra pradhesh state, India. I want to buy new phone samsung rugby smart. I came to know that only at&t sim is used in it. Please help me by saying that does it works with another sim? And aslo does it works at hyd,ap state.

• 2012-04-25 16:08
  • bJi%

I'm beginning to think the LG Phoenix is a piece of crap. My first one lasted 2 months now my replacement is acting up after working fine for 6 weeks. My battery lasts 5 hours. I make a few calls a week and access my 2 email accounts, nothing else.

• 2012-04-13 16:00
  • jLYc

Features are good. Performance is average. Lot of problem with mergency mode. Known problem with this model on the internet. When it's happen, remove battery for a minimum of 3 hours. Why I don't know. I send it to service in BC twice and I still have the problem. I hope the third times will be the last. I don't recommend to buy this model.

• 2012-04-06 01:08
  • qa4N

Can this phone be upgraded to android 4?

• 2012-03-26 19:06
  • 0TFG

This phone works great. I bought it in October and it's great. Just a couple scratches that you can only see if you're actually looking for them and it only freezes rarely.

• 2012-03-04 05:11
  • 4A24

What does the yellow triangle icon mean

• 2012-03-03 03:18
  • q3yW

What does a yellow triangle icon mean

• 2012-03-03 03:13
  • q3yW

why the phone is not using local sim card

• 2012-02-14 11:57
  • fsVb

It's a cheap phone and you get what you pay for. But I guess it's fine as just a cheap entry level smartphone. Also, it can't run Flash.

• 2012-02-10 08:48
  • 4ECY

> In reply to cherryt1 @ 2012-01-06 22:59 from 4r85 - click to readLol, I have disabled many phones that way. What is going through our heads seriously. No one is gonna be sneaky and get in my phone lol. Anyway I had to call lg.

• 2012-01-26 18:37
  • YiU4

> In reply to just askin @ 2011-09-06 13:05 from QLyG - click to readFor me, mine won't connect to the wifi at all, and the phones completely useless without it.

• 2012-01-15 22:43
  • YbC@

what do u do when the phone locks u out..(I forgot the pattern code I put in last night)(drunk)..??I can't get it to open now.

• 2012-01-06 22:59
  • 4r85

its amazing i would totaly reccomend it i love it.

• 2012-01-06 02:55
  • 861q
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for LG Phoenix P505.