LG Phoenix P505 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.2
7.1

I have had the phone about a year. The phone is an absolute tank. It's great with durability. Texting is great, and the data works well. Unfortunately, it hardly receives calls, I lose my contacts about once a month for the last 3-4 months. The storage on this phone is horrible. I can hardly put any apps on SD card so the phone fills up quick. Also, the LG Phoenix doesn't have the same Android Market/Play Store, so Temple Run, and a lot of apps aren't available on this phone that should be. Overall, it's nice looking, features are good, and the performance is good up until about the 6-7 month period

• 2012-11-09 02:23
  • 4Eff

> In reply to jayanth @ 2012-04-25 16:08 from bJi% - click to readAT&T is a phone service provider.

• 2012-10-11 06:49
  • I5H@

I've had this phone for a little over a year and I absolutely love it. I've never had any problems with it. It works very well!

• 2012-09-21 07:03
  • 4QDq

I've had this phone for a little under a year and I am totally unsatisfied with it. It has given me more problems then all my other phones (dating back to the 90's) put together! I have the "Emergency Mode" problem too....I've sent it for servicing twice but it hasn't gotten any better.
I can't wait for my upgrade contract to come up so I can get a new phone! I caution anyone looking to purchase this phone....look to another phone!!!

• 2012-08-22 19:10
  • RtFg

for my is very good phone, i love it

• 2012-07-28 22:07
  • Pth6

Hello I would just like to know if this phone is worth buying. If it isn't can you please tell me why. Thanks you :)

• 2012-07-23 22:14
  • IBxy

what is at&t ?
Im staying in hyderabad, andhra pradhesh state, India. I want to buy new phone samsung rugby smart. I came to know that only at&t sim is used in it. Please help me by saying that does it works with another sim? And aslo does it works at hyd,ap state.

• 2012-04-25 16:08
  • bJi%

I'm beginning to think the LG Phoenix is a piece of crap. My first one lasted 2 months now my replacement is acting up after working fine for 6 weeks. My battery lasts 5 hours. I make a few calls a week and access my 2 email accounts, nothing else.

• 2012-04-13 16:00
  • jLYc

Features are good. Performance is average. Lot of problem with mergency mode. Known problem with this model on the internet. When it's happen, remove battery for a minimum of 3 hours. Why I don't know. I send it to service in BC twice and I still have the problem. I hope the third times will be the last. I don't recommend to buy this model.

• 2012-04-06 01:08
  • qa4N

Can this phone be upgraded to android 4?

• 2012-03-26 19:06
  • 0TFG

This phone works great. I bought it in October and it's great. Just a couple scratches that you can only see if you're actually looking for them and it only freezes rarely.

• 2012-03-04 05:11
  • 4A24

What does the yellow triangle icon mean

• 2012-03-03 03:18
  • q3yW

What does a yellow triangle icon mean

• 2012-03-03 03:13
  • q3yW

why the phone is not using local sim card

• 2012-02-14 11:57
  • fsVb

It's a cheap phone and you get what you pay for. But I guess it's fine as just a cheap entry level smartphone. Also, it can't run Flash.

• 2012-02-10 08:48
  • 4ECY

> In reply to cherryt1 @ 2012-01-06 22:59 from 4r85 - click to readLol, I have disabled many phones that way. What is going through our heads seriously. No one is gonna be sneaky and get in my phone lol. Anyway I had to call lg.

• 2012-01-26 18:37
  • YiU4

> In reply to just askin @ 2011-09-06 13:05 from QLyG - click to readFor me, mine won't connect to the wifi at all, and the phones completely useless without it.

• 2012-01-15 22:43
  • YbC@

what do u do when the phone locks u out..(I forgot the pattern code I put in last night)(drunk)..??I can't get it to open now.

• 2012-01-06 22:59
  • 4r85

its amazing i would totaly reccomend it i love it.

• 2012-01-06 02:55
  • 861q

i think it is pretty good but the batter goes away really fast

• 2011-12-31 09:51
  • 4EIJ
Total of 101 user reviews and opinions for LG Phoenix P505.