LG Phoenix P505 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.2
7.1

I have yet receive my in the mail but reading everybody opinion
I souls have not sign a cOntract for it but it's too late and we will see

• 2011-12-29 18:23
  • FFhU

i have 2 like this phone, it's ok for the price i buyed (140 cad from chatr mobile, no contract). The battery doesn't discharge before 2 days even if i liste the music or the radio. The camera is not very good. U have a microSD slot that allows you ad music and listen later. The biggest problem is that the internal memory it's kind a small and a lot of basic android applications can be install just on the phone, u can not move it on the microSD! beside this it's a fine phone.

• 2011-12-24 05:16
  • qar@

I have ordered three (3) of these phones for our employees and they all complain that the battery life only lasts for about 4 hours. They also complain that the phones are getting very very hot. I would stay away from these phones and run to any other device!! They are a piece of crap! I usually recommend LG products but these are causing more problems than they are worth! I am not sure if we just got a bad production lot or what, but I will NOT be ordering any more of these devices ever again!

• 2011-12-21 17:54
  • j3FJ

> In reply to just askin @ 2011-09-06 13:05 from QLyG - click to read i just got one of these and it is my first phone like this. I have a lot to learn about it.

• 2011-11-20 15:52
  • j}dR

it looks like optimus one

• 2011-10-13 16:11
  • v0qy

> In reply to hello @ 2011-08-23 20:41 from 4A$R - click to readGo with the captivate its a much better phone than the phoenix

• 2011-09-29 01:16
  • kRvv

hows the wifi experience? fast or slow?

• 2011-09-06 13:05
  • QLyG

> In reply to hello @ 2011-08-23 20:41 from 4A$R - click to readlg optimus is all the way a better and wise choise.

• 2011-09-05 10:36
  • P}vn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-06-19 22:28 from iRHL - click to readOkay first of all, I have had this for two days and got my voicemail set up and all my contacts. Its really simple. Press the one down until it vibrates and then it will make you set up a pass and everything.

• 2011-09-02 19:04
  • QwEi

I have had the Lg pheonix for a week now and so far no problems for me. Its a great phone and i cant find anything wrong with it. The only thing that (could) be changed is battery life. I have to charge it everyday and turn it off at night so it doesnt lose battery life. It takes a long time to shut down and power up too. But, I could take all that because i love this phone and the wifi is free so i dont have to pay anything... Great phone-- 9/10

• 2011-09-02 19:01
  • QwEi

> In reply to hello @ 2011-08-23 20:41 from 4A$R - click to readI've just got the Phoenix to replace a captivate, nice phone alright, but would definely go back to captivate if I could, it just bigger for an old mans eyes to see and more advanced. But I'm proud to have the Phoenix. Too

• 2011-08-28 04:47
  • FKyy

> In reply to munnu @ 2011-08-26 08:20 from QPVU - click to readthe color brightness of samsung screen is very bad! same as HP cheap..

• 2011-08-28 03:26
  • tA$k

> In reply to hello @ 2011-08-23 20:41 from 4A$R - click to readGo For Samsung... Bcoz.... Beter Image Clarity... Nice Touch Wiz And Better Serivce.... Lg Touch Sucks.... Samsung Knows How to Build Touch Friendly Phones....

• 2011-08-26 08:20
  • QPVU

its practically the same with LG Optimus One -- http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_opt...view-544.php

• 2011-08-25 09:55
  • vxr2

i've been looking at this phone and i don't know if i should get the lg phoenix or the Samsung galaxy s captivate. any suggestions?

• 2011-08-23 20:41
  • 4A$R

does rogers give you the thrive instead of the phoenix if you buy it no contract?

• 2011-07-31 19:03
  • KSiq

thanks guys. i really needed to know that. im probably getting this phone sometime in september.

• 2011-07-31 16:38
  • KSiq

If you will but this phone outside the contract, you should still be able to access the internet thru wifi.

• 2011-07-30 00:24
  • TfX2

yes -wifi is an external signal, similar to radio- if you are in range of a wifi modem, you can use this phone. No data plan required. I bought it for this sole purpose-works good, I did not purchase a data plan

• 2011-07-29 19:24
  • 4A3M

yes its free.

• 2011-07-29 16:59
  • Ydg}
Total of 101 user reviews and opinions for LG Phoenix P505.