i don`t know this phone yet but i want to buy it :) somebody here knows about this phone?i want to know if it also can use facebook or yahoo messenger and etc...? please tell me... thank you in advance :)
Alvaro, 28 Sep 2012I have my LG PRADA since it came out, pre ordered it at PRADA in Madrid with its saffiano leat... moreWhere did you get the case from?, i remember seeing pictures of a official prada saffiano leather case for the lg prada 3.0 phone, but i cant find it anywhere online.
I really love this phone. No big issues to date. Does everything I need , pretty fast and good size . One thing I'm wondering is why there are no cool cases out there for it?? All so boring and plain. I know its got Prada logo , so why doesn't Prada or LG do some nice cases for it !??!!
An update is now available OTA for this one... check it out... i'm from philippines..
Saeid, 07 Oct 2012Is the screen on this phone is gorilla glass ?nope its not
Unce, 12 Oct 2012Looks a lot like the l7l7 look more like Prada since L7 comes after prada was out.
newbie, 06 Oct 2012How to take screen-shot?Pres power button and the home soft-key simultaneously.
This phone is awesome! Powerful and luxurious. It's not another simple galaxy on the market, it's a Prada, an exclusive phone, and that's what I was finding.
newbie, 06 Oct 2012How to take screen-shot?hold home button and press energy button at the same time
I have this phone for two months, it is fastest dual core android phone i saw, its so luxurious according to its simple design and its black UI is wonderful, disadvantages: Low battery life compared to competitors, late ICS update OTA, and there is not a ICS update for Middle est so far
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2012when did you update your phone?Manual update via lg tool.
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2012im also looking 4ward to ics update....it seems like i cant wait any longer....can someone hel... moreif you cant wait for ota update, root the device and install the ics firmware using your computer and lg application
ramsey, 30 Sep 2012how can i update mine to ICS ..?im also looking 4ward to ics update....it seems like i cant wait any longer....can someone help me pls
Alternative LG P940 Prada 3.0 v20d (ICS 4.0.4) Root Guide
cleaned / improved and with Superuser instead of SuperSU
- Official LG ICS European Firmware Update -> http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/.../V20D_00.kdz
- Root package -> http://www.mediafire.com/?p4pw69blabz94ja
• extract "p940_ics_root.rar".
• install LG USB drivers from the "1. Driver" directory.
• replace your windows hosts file with the one of the "2. Edited Windows Hosts File" folder. You find it in Windows Vista / 7 at -> "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc".
• copy the folder "shttps" from the "3. Flash Tools" folder to "C:\" and start the "http.exe".
• install "msxml.msi" from the "3. Flash Tools" folder.
• install "B2CAppSetup.exe" (LGMobile Support Tool) from the "3. Flash Tools" folder and close both apps that start right after the installation.
• enable "USB-Debugging" on the device at "Settings | Developer".
• put the USB cable in the device and let the system install the drivers.
• shutdown the device.
• right after the device has completely shutdown hold both the "Volume+" and "Power" key until you can see the following message on the screen -> "S/W Upgrade - Please wait while upgrading...".
• start the "UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe" from the "3. Flash Tools" folder.
Select on the left side "Select Type" -> "3GQCT". Select on the right side "PhoneMode" -> "EMERGENCY" and at "Select kdz file" enter the Official LG ICS European Firmware Update.
Now click on "Normal web upgrade test" and on "Upgrade Start".
In the opening window select "Country" -> "Different Country" und "Language" -> "YOUR LANGUAGE". Now click at "OK".
Now you have to keep an eye on the temporary folder of the flash software.
You find it in Windows Vista / 7 at -> "C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone". In Windows XP at "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LGMOBILEAX\Phone".
(It starts to create the files when you see the following message on the screen -> "Running the LG Mobile Phone Software Update" steht).
Right after it created "LGP940_AP.bin" replace it with the file of the "4. Patched v20d firmware part" folder. Now you have to wait till the firmware update is finished.
• After the phone has sucessfully booted into the new os start the "root.bat" from the "5. Root" folder. It reboots the device again and roots it.