LG Spectrum VS920 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2

> In reply to Jancyli @ 2012-07-20 19:03 from QrM7 - click to readIf I bought the phone from a third party and not the verizon store but still have a verizon plan will they replace it? Mine refuses to sen. Or receive text messages which is a pain in the ass.

• 2015-07-01 21:58
  • R9s@

Please my lg vs920 4G service has been off for some days. I have tried, resetting de phone but searching for service

• 2015-04-19 23:31
  • fsTx

please my Lg vs920 is locked to its carrier. how to i use it with other networks now that am not in the US?

• 2015-04-01 23:00
  • fuN1

i am finding difficulties in activating my lg VS 920 4G

• 2015-03-20 12:36
  • fuvF

> In reply to wali @ 2015-01-27 12:02 from fsTy - click to readda same tin happin to me n wat shld l do? Am in Ghana

• 2015-02-08 00:05
  • fsWX

My Rlg verizon vs920 has been reset n when l put my chip inside da fone it tells me that my 4g LTE has been lock so l shld call emergency (806).N all da language display and when l select english it will seach n tel me no service.plz wat shld l do?plzzzzzzzz

• 2015-02-07 23:55
  • fsWX

> In reply to wali @ 2015-01-27 12:02 from fsTy - click to readTo bypass the page, press volume up, volume down, home and back. For more information go to google and search how to bypass activation on LG VS 920. U can whatch it on youtube

• 2015-01-27 12:29
  • mnLL

I was trying to reset my LG Verizon vs920 4g lte and it wouldn't reset. So o ended up hard resetting it
After that it's always at the language selection aide and reads "waiting for activation". It never leaves that page, but the phone works perfectly. Please how do I bypass that message and continue enjoying my phone. I need your help. Thanks.

• 2015-01-27 12:02
  • fsTy

that de lg uses GSM i hv one is showing no signal n searching no service

• 2014-12-26 22:15
  • fuvG

> In reply to jcjarmon @ 2014-10-10 17:05 from q93f - click to readI think you need to check your eyesight. Despite the specs, it's extremely laggy and and LG's UI is horrible compared to Motorola...

• 2014-11-07 18:18
  • AC}5

I've got to tell you, this is the best phone I've ever owned. LG has upgraded the OS to Android 4.0.4 The graphics are awesome, the battery life could be better, but its sufficient. The HD display is very good for movies, and I've got better eyesight that anyone you'll ever meet, so I can see the differences. The GPS works very well with the Copilot mapping software, which requires no internet connection so it doesn't burn up your data. The 4G LTE speeds can be off the chart. I was in Fargo, ND, did a speed test and got 48mbps download, and 24 mbps upload. I routinely get download speeds of 20 to 24mbps using the Wi-Fi hotspot to my laptop and Ipad. For a two year old phone, I couldn't be happier. I wish LG would take this phone, upgrade the CPU, memory, battery, and release it as the Spectrum 3. A quad core processer with 16gigs of internal memory, and a 128 gig SD card could replace my Ipad. A bigger display would be nice as long as they don't reduce the resolution. 5.5 inches like the new IPhone 6 plus would give Apple and Samsung a run for there money.

• 2014-10-10 17:05
  • q93f

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-28 22:04 from 4kVx - click to readLove this phone trade in my 4s for it best phone ive had yet

• 2014-06-16 14:48
  • 4KwH

> In reply to FRANKIE9236 @ 2014-02-13 20:54 from k097 - click to readFrankie, yes this is a CDMA phone, but it also has respectable LTE speeds (as noted above).

The phone is sturdy and quick enough for casual use as long as the on-board storage isn't crammed full. I highly recommend an SD card.

As for software, the Verizon version (not sure if there's another) is currently:

-OS: Android 4.0.4
-Firmware: VS92OZV9
-Kernel: 3.0.8-perf (lge@android-buld#1)

The official website for the Verizon version is:

www.verizonwireless.com/spectrumsupport

• 2014-02-27 04:25
  • 8gYM

its only a cdma phone works on cricket or verizon

• 2014-02-13 20:54
  • k097
  • F

How it's work.When android 4.1.2 is upgrad on it...???

• 2014-02-08 12:28
  • 6Qaj

How it's work when android 4.1.2 is upgrade on this phone...???

• 2014-02-08 12:18
  • 6Qaj

can someone tell me is this phone works with MTS CDMA Network in Karnataka india...please reply i want to buy this phone..

• 2013-09-11 08:45
  • vIh4

> In reply to Nick @ 2012-08-31 07:27 from XuXK - click to readThe price is almost 700 but free with a new 2yr contract.
Hope that helps.

• 2013-07-30 12:36
  • Rbqx

Great phone very user friendly great specs, my only complaint is the battery life can be a lot better but i ordered an extended OEM battery from Ebay that spits out 3000 mAh and problem solved, charging port can be tricky if frequently used daily just make sure you plug/unplug slowly and gently and it will last you longer theres no need to shove the chord into the charger dock nor no need to snatch it out quickly, be gentle!

• 2013-04-12 20:31
  • 4Jn6

Great. phone have dropped a few times an still running like a Champ . an ffolks if u plug trouble try different plug mine is lose but, I haven't had any issues.

• 2013-03-29 00:27
  • 81{1
Total of 66 user reviews and opinions for LG Spectrum VS920.