LG Tri Chip C333 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.9
6.7
6.8

1. Is it possible to backup the received SMSes in the phone to your PC using the PC Connection Software of LG?
2. How long is your battery life during normal usage (just post shortest and longest battery life span you experienced in reality)

THX a lot in advance!

• 2013-07-03 19:28
  • mDcG

i just wanna know if with LG TRI CHIP C333, STREAMING is possible?
and if youtube is integrated in the phone?

• 2013-07-02 17:36
  • ftFt

I bought the LG C333. my experience:
nice keyboard
good build quality
good sound
ok for calls and texting
NO triple active or dual active , when in call; other sims are disabled
very limited memory

• 2013-07-01 03:38
  • SnSI

ilak the phone

• 2013-06-25 10:22
  • fsVc

Every time I switch off my LG C333 phone, most of the old messages are marked as unread when I switch it on. This is so annoying. Please help, is there a function I need to activate?
Thanks.

• 2013-06-24 12:17
  • NHHx

> In reply to Mai @ 2013-05-22 23:50 from ftKb - click to readTo make calls with all the sims; go to the phonebook & set the nos storage location to handset. then you will be able to call any of ur nos with all d sims.

• 2013-06-18 00:56
  • ftKb

> In reply to quayson81 @ 2013-03-20 08:20 from fuIv - click to readFirst of all is this Triple On or Trilple Standby or Triple Mode (only one sim on at a time). Secondly, the 3G is only dedicated to only 1 Simcard (you have to set which sim for it), and the data connection must be set to dedicated simcard. Check the setting

• 2013-06-10 06:56
  • y{kr

is the battery of TRI CHIP 333 durable like that of x330t Lg 2 sim?

• 2013-06-03 15:07
  • fmv6

is the battery durable ?

• 2013-06-03 14:58
  • fmv6

> In reply to tres @ 2013-05-27 11:39 from ftKn - click to readAsk your service customer's operator for the PUK code (that's the code used for unlock blocking sim cards, e.g. when you inserted 3 times wrong codes). allready, the code is a 14 digit number. Have fun!

• 2013-05-29 13:28
  • pkc{

i just got the phone but it appears i dont know how to use it. can i rceive 3 calls from on it, will they all ring? i dont seem to know how to switch to make calls and can not identify the individual sims. some one please help.

• 2013-05-28 19:49
  • f0Ge

> In reply to tres @ 2013-05-27 11:39 from ftKn - click to readPUK is not from your phone, it's from sim card. When u press wrong SIM PIN for 3 times, your simcard will be locked. To Unlock it must use PUK code, from some sim card, the PUK code is writen in the sim card packaging, if not, you can call your sim card operator/carrier.

• 2013-05-28 16:41
  • KxGP

My kids just pressed and locked mine now and it's asking for PUK Code and i can't find it what do i do?

somebody help me

• 2013-05-27 11:39
  • ftKn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-24 08:15 from ftV7 - click to readAnswer will not be free of charge

• 2013-05-26 22:43
  • 3JSK

Which operamini can it download?some one.

• 2013-05-25 14:17
  • rvsq

I like this phone. It is a perfect phone
what is the benefits that could I gain from the hidden menu that appears when entering that code: 3845#*333#

• 2013-05-25 02:24
  • fkPq

please can dis fone download whatsapp application?if not reply me with another lg product that can whatsapp.

• 2013-05-24 08:15
  • ftV7

Please I have problem making calls with my LG-C333 (tripple sim). No matter which sim I switch it to, it kept on calling with one sim.
Secondly, I still cannot see options of sending mails to more that one person at a time (imagine forwarding a text to 5 persons at a time how do u go about it. It may be that there is something I am not doing right. Apart from these, it is one of the best phones i have ever had

• 2013-05-22 23:50
  • ftKb

This phone meets my requirement as a second phone, I use it specifically for making calls and some times for browsing, it is not bad as it helps in not carrying more phones unless you are used to carrying load.

Please manufacture more phones with more sim space and touch light.

Thanks

• 2013-05-21 16:18
  • IaHv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-16 09:51 from Nsw5 - click to readPlease i want to use this phone as my second phone so i can use all my other 3 SIM cards. Please tell me, Are all SIMs cards active in standby mode? I also want to know if the battery can last more than A day. Thanks

• 2013-05-19 13:34
  • fuvy
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for LG Tri Chip C333.