LG U8138 - user opinions and reviews

6.2

Lovely Phone,
Great Experience,

That's Why I am looking up a seller even in mid 2013

I miss my phone its 0.3MP VGA camera Does what today's 8.0MP can not do.

• 2013-09-05 15:27
  • 6P}F

where can i buy a new battery of lg u8138? Because my battery was damage, any particular location and how much?

• 2010-07-05 14:00
  • t7Xi

how to copy/paste text while writing a message in lg u8138?

• 2009-08-21 18:13
  • u1vy

well its a great phone but it is tooo big and the usb is hard

• 2009-02-23 03:47
  • kaJW

Guys anyone there have lg u8138 usb cable?? can i have the pinouts of the port of the handset?? help me pls.. pls email me if you have.. thinkwwjd_21@yahoo.com.sg

• 2009-01-28 12:36
  • whAC

Dear Sir,
I have a U8138.
That is a good cell,but how can i connect with my PC by cable?
please guide me.
Kindly regards
erin

• 2008-11-19 13:23
  • St$x

> In reply to ron @ 2008-09-30 13:55 from vx3t - click to readit's a very nice phone, but the problem is I couldn't send my pictures though mms. Can you help me..

• 2008-10-27 02:09
  • uS}S

how do i open my gprs?? huhuhuhuhuhhu

• 2008-09-30 13:55
  • vx3t

how do i send fotos through infered?

• 2008-09-18 05:10
  • PZq8

I lost the software for my LG U8138 can you help me Please??!! Thanks

• 2008-07-04 20:11
  • Sk$K

I've used this phone, except for the speaker problem and its size, I think it is a great phone. It does everything an on the run person would want to do I love it but had to change it (technology is getting smaller...please reduce the size)

• 2008-05-21 01:49
  • kaK}

pls can you help me with the software driver for lg u8138. thank u

• 2008-04-30 20:20
  • fueg

Dear Sir,
I have a U8138.
That is a good cell,but how can i connect with my PC by cable?
please guide me.
Kindly regards
Amir

• 2008-04-21 09:10
  • nj$W

I have been using this LG U8138 phone. Its a very good phone. The problem is, though there's Infrared and USB connectivity status but couldn't recieve files via Infrared.

Regards.
Tony

• 2008-01-16 15:27
  • mtwk

I have this one for 2 years,very good phone.But now I have one problem:it doesn't recharge anymore! ON or OFF the first square of the battery icon is flashing but no energy goes to the battery...anyone have/has similar problems? I don't know what to check: the phone,the battery,the software or the charger? Who has any idea or similar problem pleasae e-mail me,maybe I get this solved. I don't want to put it to the trash...

• 2007-11-12 20:19
  • pkw1

when i connect the usb cable to the computer to transfer pictures or any other data...it doesnt work...the data do not appear on the computer
how to fix this problem

• 2007-11-03 03:11
  • vC54

Dear Sir/Maam,

Acutally my phone is giving some problem when ever i swtich on the video camera the phone goes off and when i on the camera it say source failed.

Eailer i had given it for repairs because my speaker was giving trouble now the speaker is
fine and this problem arised.

My model number is LGU8138

Please let me know how do i solve this problem as i dont trust any repair dealer because it is forigen mobile
as gifted to me by someone.

Awaiting your help.

-Sylvester

• 2007-10-31 11:51
  • 2@r3

well, i liked it. its really amazing..
but there's a problem in my cell phone i can't receive any messages. what should i do? please help me? thanks!!

• 2007-04-03 14:02
  • RKpm

the infra dasent warke

• 2007-02-22 09:22
  • mJCK

Im use this cell its amazing!!!!! 32 mb memory ,,memory card slot,,blue tooth and also its camera, its camera is excellent and when i capture the piture i am see and full with wonders.....

• 2006-12-31 15:36
  • PDTi
Total of 112 user reviews and opinions for LG U8138.