LG U8138 - user opinions and reviews

außen: 128x160 Pixel, 65.536 Farbe

this is correct

• 2005-05-23 20:50
  • Mtrh

best phone in the world....cheap and best...super great phone..i dnt luv this phone...but my friends luv it...

• 2005-05-17 16:50
  • Pxxa

i have one of this phone and i am from romania...i do not know how to connect it on the internet with my computer...i have internet at home and i need some help conecting the phone to the internet from my computer....please i need a fast answer

• 2005-05-16 21:09
  • mt4y

Nope, doesnt have bluetooth, just infrared and...usb thingy thigny

• 2005-05-15 14:15
  • RxYw

it's k , but plz give ma some programs to reduse the mp3's file size

• 2005-05-15 07:49
  • MV9F

It's an amazing phone, he only prob i got with it is that when i install the CD the TOOLS section which is supposed to help you edit your files seems not to be working at all.It's just deactivated. If any1 knows how to deal with this i would be very grateful...otherwise it an amazing phone.

• 2005-05-14 16:18
  • T4xM

does anyone know if this phone has bluetooth coz i czn get a deal on it with a bluetooth headset but connot find any proof that it has this capability

• 2005-05-14 14:05
  • iLPH

I've got of couple of friends who own ths phone. According to them, the only drawback with this phone is the battery not lasting long enough. They practically have to charge constantly. I just wanna know is they anymore defects about this phone that I shoul be aware of. Between NK 7270 and LG U8138, which one is better in value?
Thanks...

• 2005-05-11 08:57
  • 5xwV

hey Ivan i have answered your questions through your email. hav i nice day ^^

• 2005-05-09 09:29
  • i2vB

I waz thinkin of gettin dis fone. Can anyone tell me how much this fones costs in AUSTRALIA?? a few of the comments said dat it would freeze and cut calls.........is dis tru?
can u expand da memory?? is the screen res good? CAN SUM1 PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

• 2005-05-08 05:21
  • i2vF

LG sent me this phone as a replacement for my faulty U8110, But the stupid thing wont turn on wont charge wont do anything!!! if you ask me LG are CRAP I wouldn't buy another of their phones if they paid me!!! have had soooooo much trouble with them. I am not a happy chappy!!!!!!!

• 2005-05-06 05:53
  • i2uX

Can someone tell me that how long we can do the video recording video recording? Its urjent,.............

• 2005-05-05 14:20
  • PTnU

hello i want to know how much is the phone in other countryes like italy or other. worthit or not. tanks

• 2005-05-04 23:32
  • mtjT

its a cool fone but i dont no were the mp3 is? can u tell me

• 2005-05-02 11:24
  • PTuR

I own an lg8138 for less than a week now. I cann't find the IR function in it. Please, tale me if you know where it is.

Any way like it!

• 2005-04-30 21:49
  • m9Gp

This phone is super! Video recording: 1.5 hours(max.),Mp3 Player - 9 tracks(max.),voice recorder,nice stand-by(5 days, for a phone with camera it`s super!),the IR it`s no good :(, the soft for JAVA aplication is called G-thing (search on Google!). Any questions? artistul2005@yahoo.com

• 2005-04-28 01:01
  • mY1P

This is an outstanding phone, but I was wondering...how do i put applications into it since my provider does not support neither UMTS nor GPRS technology? I have the CD sowtfare and dhe USB cable though...can you guys help me out? Thanks in advance

• 2005-04-27 16:02
  • T4xQ

Battery is 1300mAh

• 2005-04-25 16:23
  • P}v4

This phone is a joke, it crashes, freezes, and takes bad moving pictures, and stills. and as for the 3 net work, its worse.

• 2005-04-24 12:36
  • AMFj

This phone is one of the greatest. I like it verry much. I have a few questions. I have a usb cable, but i don't have the soft, were do i find software for this phone? Pls ... Email me back hiemi417@yahoo.com. I need this response, p.s. This is the greatest site ever! }{

• 2005-04-19 00:24
  • mYdx
Total of 112 user reviews and opinions for LG U8138.