LG U8210 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.3
7.3

looks cool but not handy..... can anyone please help me with how to hear music keepin the flip closed????? can send the answers to my yahoo id... gopinath_m10@yahoo.com

• 2008-01-16 13:32
  • 2SNf

gr8!! cell phone i luv it!!!but it has got little problem we can't install softwares as easily as we can install in nokia's phone n no office n excel can b installed like dat of nokia's.!!!!!

• 2007-08-02 19:52
  • ucIK

gr8 phone but little problum tat it do not store ur video,camera settings and i think it do not support infrared

• 2007-03-15 08:15
  • PI2d

Please help me,how can i long time video capture use by LG U8210 Mobile?

• 2007-01-27 07:18
  • RxdZ

Graet phone, may up grade external memmory to 1 Gb (micro TransFlash Card - SD). Phantastic phonebook.

• 2006-12-27 23:29
  • S1MB

Dear user, i think its very cool phone.
but when i want 2 install software in it i face problem. Using datcable i can only transfer jpg n the mobile phone format vdos.
i think there is no infrared in it.i am very much sure.i rate this phone 75/100.

• 2006-12-19 22:49
  • 2FYT

the fone is pretty cool. but how can i play music and shut the fone at the same tym, i don't wanna leave the phone open cause i wanna put the phone in my pocket and listen to the music at the same time. any1 know how to make that happen please email me.
funny_fish_boy@hotmail.com
thanks

• 2006-11-26 02:52
  • im06

I got this phone bout four months ago and I'm completely in love with it. I jus love the GIF animation and the way it looks. I've been comparing with other mobile and it comes out on top!!

• 2006-10-15 18:26
  • xZFr

does anyone know how to use the infra-red? my phone just ses that it is activated n it doesnt do anything else.
please reply
x

• 2006-09-19 21:39
  • m7ib

That mobile looks so sexy!!! lol I want to buy one.... How much are they?

• 2006-08-18 03:16
  • PZXx

the features for this phone is awesome, not to mention its price compared to others.
- 1.3mp camera
- bluetooth
- INCLUDED usb cable
- 256k/65k internal, external screens

can't complain when your on a tight budget!

• 2006-08-04 08:53
  • RNZ8

Just got this phone a few days ago and I am very happy with it. Just wanna know some websites with Javagames that are compatible with this phone, I've only found 1 game compatible with this phone a site so can someone please tell some good sites.
Thanks

• 2006-07-22 05:14
  • 2CJH

i d´ont have it but having work at....costumer service i gotta say that there´s been many complaints about this particular phone, reason enough not to choose this phone, at least for me....that´s what i advise....

• 2006-07-02 01:37
  • ixBh

I am using lg-u8210(Orange) and there is no infrared device system in my mobile but I got from the website that this model has the infrared system so kindly let me know why in my mobile there is no infrared system hoping to you here from soon and soloution.
thanx
Zaheer Ahmed

• 2006-06-30 13:29
  • PF2B

i soon buying this fone can any body tell me
his experience at shabbirahmad89@yahoo.com

• 2006-05-24 10:23
  • PxKj

hello does anyone have the use manuel as i hve just got the phone 2nd hand and there was no book please send to this email address thanks..

• 2006-04-10 14:17
  • Sby9

hi!!i would like to know how to connect my lg to the computer,cause when i use usb connector it doesnt recognise it.i also want to know how to get games and applications,cause i havent found anything on the web.thx

• 2006-01-13 12:40
  • BKsw

My LG U8210 doesn't have any infrared port. What do you know about this?

• 2005-12-13 13:50
  • nCCS

pls i want to know how many minutes the video can take.i was actually watching arsenal match with the 8110 which the guy that owns it down loaded and the guy that owns it told me it can take up to 1hr 30mins match which can be down loaded into it. i want to know if its possible. reply tru my add. tanx

• 2005-11-17 16:39
  • niZ%

Some one knows,how can i insert java games in my lgu8210????Thanks!

• 2005-10-26 16:28
  • DCS9
Total of 43 user reviews and opinions for LG U8210.