LG Vortex VS660 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2

How do I close all my running apps at once?

• 2014-07-04 04:14
  • FJS1

> In reply to feedsbrain @ 2011-07-04 05:01 from Mfxa - click to readHow can you use it without verizon, just got mine used with no sim and it doesn't let me do anything it just keeps trying to activate but can't.

• 2014-01-16 15:46
  • Ibxj

idk if it has a sim card and i just bought one online also got a plan on a company that requires the phone to have a sim card slot plz help nd does it have a slot of the sim card thing

• 2013-04-28 22:27
  • se1A

This phone is not the greatest. For what you pay with Verizon you might as well get something better. I've had this phone for a year and a half and it does so many crazy, stupid things. The storage space is complete crap by the way. If you want a phone for just texting and phone calls, this phone wouldn't be so bad. The phone is also very durable, I cannot tell you the amount of times I have dropped it on concrete and tile and it is still in great condition minus a few scuffs. If you want apps, do not get this phone. Getting a new phone ASAP.

• 2012-12-04 06:58
  • j8v4

> In reply to Logan @ 2012-08-14 07:06 from 4ChF - click to readI totally agree with you! Ive had mine for a year! & lately its been spazing out.. & will always say my memory nd text is full... which is a lie. & now my battery is starting to blow, it will "die" then ill plug it in and it says 89% charged.. wtf?! So ready for my upgrade!!

• 2012-11-15 15:36
  • ILR9

Hate This Phone! Has the smallest storage space I have ever seen on a smartphone, if that s what you consider this to be. Do not get this phone what so ever!

• 2012-08-14 07:06
  • 4ChF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-13 21:22 from 4w%C - click to readFor those of you who have this phone and cannot unlock it cause of a password, if you turn the phone off and press the home button, the power button and the volume down button at the same time, it should get rid of the password.

• 2012-06-30 18:49
  • IC33

I am very dissatisfied with this phone. I am constantly getting low phone storage and text messaging even after I clear the caches. I only have 2 downloaded apps because of the low storage space. I do not recommend this phone...even if it's free!

• 2012-06-07 20:38
  • 4fC@

I have had nothing but trouble with my phone. It is the worst ever. I visit Verizon almost weekly with the problems that I have had with it. I have lost my pictures, the GPS (which was very nice; better than what you can download) and messages. Right now, I am unable to send or receive text messages which I am paying for. I can't wait to get another phone.
Maritsa

• 2012-02-29 20:14
  • TbXV

Ive owned this phone for about 3 months or so. Its a very great phone for everything. Great battery life and everything. The only thing i dont like is texting on it. The letters are too small and lots of times if you press the "N" or "I" letter, it presses twice. Other than that, its a great phone! :)

• 2011-11-04 20:38
  • jZrh

hey u can unlock it. well not if it has a code but i unlocked mine. its a very great phone but only the texting kinda sucks cuz the letters are too sma

• 2011-10-19 19:45
  • jZrh

I have one and its so nice....this could be one of the best phones you could ever buy!

• 2011-10-06 18:19
  • j9aC

This is possible the worst phone you could ever buy.

• 2011-10-01 03:18
  • qLm0

i just found one on my street :) cant unlock it though :(

• 2011-09-13 21:22
  • 4w%C

i found one on the floor :d

• 2011-09-11 23:06
  • 4D7g

i want that phone

• 2011-09-07 23:53
  • 0Ycm

i love this phone so far just got it i only paid 60 bucks

• 2011-08-18 20:21
  • qJaG

It's really nice CDMA phone. 512 MB for RAM and ROM, Adreno GPU 200 with cheap price. Sell around 170 USD in Indonesia (without contract). I use this phone without Verizon network.

• 2011-07-04 05:01

• qKB8

I love my phone

• 2011-06-14 14:46
  • 4RTc
Total of 26 user reviews and opinions for LG Vortex VS660.