LG Xpression C395 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.2
5.7
5.7

I've had this phone for about a month. Its pretty good except for it being slow once in while. I wish it had WiFi connection and radio but other than those little flaws its a great phone!

• 2012-12-16 03:39
  • IDQ8

The phone was great at first, but then it lead to a problem. I am a texter so I text all the time. After ONE MONTH, I stopped receiving texts. The phone is perfect for the first month or two and then it starts having problems. This has happened to me 3 times already with LG phones.

• 2012-11-12 21:02
  • kPXb

> In reply to Kdub @ 2012-08-07 04:09 from 4ZGE - click to readthis product rate canbe same low

• 2012-09-17 20:51
  • Mf5j

like the phone as a basic phone . what i keep hearing it has fm radio ,i'd like to know how to acse it. great as a basic text phone i like it's music on the card but have heard can be 32g and heard 28g need to know before i buy a card using a 4g not big enof for all the music i listen to 60-90 lol a lot. where is the fm radio?

• 2012-09-11 04:20
  • 49aq

'No Radio' spoilt it

• 2012-08-27 14:45
  • N9@P

if you want internet then get a smart phone. if you want a basic phone that does not require you to pay $110.00 a month this is one of the better dwindling options.

• 2012-08-07 04:09
  • 4ZGE

I think this is a great phone! So what if there isn't wifi. Buy a phone that does use it. OR, just pay an extra amount of money to go online.

• 2012-07-28 02:12
  • kAih

i think its a good phone. but it can be great if including wifi!

• 2012-07-02 15:01
  • JEtj

This is a really great phone that has all the features I need. I can call,text, and even add music to it. Yeah it doesn't have wifi but so what? The world isnt about to end without this phone having wifi.

• 2012-06-15 01:56
  • 0d%J
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-24 17:15 from t7Xs - click to readWho cares about what u think!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-06-13 17:18
  • YT1Y

I have this phone and it actually is pretty good. But the thing is, is that people are complaining about ''phone wifi'' or this is a ''worthless phone''. Well actually its not. I use this phone to call and text. Also people are complaining about 3 hr talk time? No ones going to be talking for 3 hr's! What I was saying before is that I use this phone to talk and text and its GREAT! You send fast, get messages back fast, and calling is nice too. Not the best but its pretty good. What I'm trying to say is that this phone is good for people who don't want to pay for the data plan only spending $30 a month just to get wifi to go on Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace only when your out of the house. Well guys.. You don't have to spend EVERY minute on the internet. Not complaining but its true. Also you have computers so... Yeah i have this phone and it's great. So if your seeing those negative posts on here just cause of wifi? Don't listen to them because this phone is really good! Also the keyboard.. Well its pretty small but the other phone I had was HORRIBLE!!! It was a pan tech... I prefer for you to stay away from pantechs because the keyboard was crunchy. and the screen was way to small .. But if you like these kind of phones then get it because if you see the 1-5 stars its 5-5!

• 2012-06-06 04:05
  • 7Ewe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-13 16:38 from saju - click to readthankyou! your totally right!
all you people complaining need to get a life. if you wana be a snob and complain about how its not a smart phone go ahead! we will see whos angry when you go into debt from all thT INTERNET CRAP FOR UR PHONE WHEN U CAN USE IT ATH HOME

• 2012-06-05 20:05
  • 4bg$

LOL! 3h30min calling time. This device is almost like corded phone. When LG gonna give up mobile phone business? I'm asking, coz they drift to some retro devices crap :)

• 2012-05-28 19:45
  • UKfZ

smartphones are not way to go because they cost for downloading and how much data a page can hold i rather have free internet and free messaging and no gig plan need its pointless. and if u dont fully close out an aapp the battery runs down faster on smartphones

• 2012-05-16 02:36
  • 4ZVd

I have this phone and love it.I'm 23 years old and since I was 16 I've always had basic phones. When I need informtion about movie times, directions,or places to eat, I simply check online before I leave the house, or if I'm going to be gone for awhile I'll bring my tablet along and find somewhere with wifi. Alot cheaper in the long run. I use my phone to keep in contact with family and friends, thats it.

• 2012-05-15 21:16
  • 4{GZ

Just wondering, are the slide out keys hard to the touch or are they rubber-like?

• 2012-05-15 06:43
  • qUap

all of you people saying this is a worthless phone or who would want a phone this day and age without wifi you are for one taking the time to wright a review and second there are some people out there who want a phone without wifi. i am 13 and most people my age dont want or need wifi. some of my friends have it but rarely use it. there is know need for it. the phone i have now and the next phone i get (i am hoping it will be this one) do not have wifi. there is no point in having it when most people just use it for facebook or other useless things like twitter.

• 2012-05-13 16:38
  • saju

I haven't ordered this phone yet but I plan to. Most of the negative reviews you read are complaining about the phone "not having wi-fi" or "why would you get this phone when you can get X smartphone." If you're in the market for a non smartphone (as I am)you shouldn't care about wi-fi capability. As for those raving about how much better smartphones are, not everyone wants a smartphone which is why they still make these phones. For people who want a phone for texting and calling. I for one am glad they finally came out with a new lg feature phone.

• 2012-05-07 19:03
  • AcH$

What LG is doing? don't want get back their position,

• 2012-04-25 09:22
  • Rkg{

Not everyone wants to drop $30 on a data plan when they are surrounded by computers and wifi. Wish they would either lose the forced $30 charge or have more phones like this without the data charge.

• 2012-04-24 21:56
  • kR4b
Total of 46 user reviews and opinions for LG Xpression C395.