Just a good phone for the price. There is a problem with syncronization with google's contact. I had to import a file to transfer my contacts
i got this phone between my hand right now i just bought it yesterday.. what can i say !! everything is best in this smartphone.. only one thing it make me so said.. "the Screen quality is so bad" its not as good as much in the M2 note which its so good quality.. i don't want to keep it.. i will change it tomorrow with oppo F1s maybe or xiaomi redmi note 3.
im not satisfy about this phone.. plz don't Buy it
coon, 01 Nov 2016should i buy the meizu m3 note or the xiaomi redim note 3 pro your thoughts pleasexiaom redmi note 3 is better than M3 note
coon, 01 Nov 2016should i buy the meizu m3 note or the xiaomi redim note 3 pro your thoughts pleaseGo with Meizu m3s 32gb or Meizu m5 32gb
should i buy the meizu m3 note or the xiaomi redim note 3 pro your thoughts please
I have been using this phone,
1. Good Looking and Stylish
2. 2GB Ram and 32GB Flash in 10k Rs.
3. Awesome battery backup lasts 1.5 day, normal usage
4. Fingerprint sensor
5. One click root from Meizu Account center
6. Good service center support
1. Screen quality is bad, If you compare the screen from Meizu M2 note or other phones, you will see difference. The screen of Meizu m3 note is not good in terms of contrast. It looks a little white even at full brightness. So probably a cheap quality display is used.
2. Frequent Android updates and bloatwares installed - If you buy this phone, you can upgrade to latest version by downloading global version at Meizu's website. The Flyme runs on Android Lollipop and Marshmallow is not expected on this phone. There is one update that includes bloatwares such as Hotapps etc, Also Playstore is not added on updated versions, so you have to add manually.
3. Chinese Version - You can also update your mobile with chinese version of updates, found at www.flyme.cn that you can find on indian meizu website, It fully works but has some Chinese language in search.
Problem. Can't outgoing call... only incoming call i can received..any help plz..love this phone.
Pommes, 22 Oct 2016This phone has saved me so much trouble with googling the right ways to spell anything. As a n... moreHi Pommes!
Your review saved me so much time and bargeld. I used to like iphone because it's suggestions were the bees knees, but after reading this review and buying this phone I realize I've been living a lie. "Hard" "tasty" "many" - much wow, such adjectives. Agree with 9/11 rating though - wish this phone had better tracking options.
Cheers from New York!
Do not but Meizu products. There are no updates no Jio sim support. Phone hits up very much. But looks good.
This phone has saved me so much trouble with googling the right ways to spell anything. As a non native english speaker, I can fool my yankee friends into thinking I am the smartest immigrant there is. Another plus side to the keyboard is the suggestion box - this thing knows me so well. All I have to do is type "nipples" and right away I get a full menu to choose from: "tasty" "hard" "many". 9/11 score just because I keep hitting that thumbs-up/like button on the facebook messenger app.
MrSimple10, 21 Oct 2016Should I buy this or M3s ? Good mobile superb but one thing is bad no updates in India chiting in Indian customers