Meizu MX - user opinions and reviews

Meizu

5.5

i bought mine recently but after a few days , it started to shut down its self & restarting its self. it does has now started to do it frequently . advise please what can i do?

• 2013-11-28 08:26
  • NHHT

Iv been in China for the past 9 months, I have used these phones as some of my friends have them here. For what they are, they are really, really good. Graphics look great, fluid and for how cheap they are they more than satisfy your needs

• 2013-08-19 09:57
  • j{nH

> In reply to Gorilla Glass? @ 2012-04-23 03:15 from wHrH - click to readno, orangutang glass :-)

• 2013-04-19 13:36
  • pFng

who knows this phones SAR values?

• 2012-12-24 23:31
  • gxdI

I have had my Meizu MX since roughly May. I bought it when i was in China, so i know that it is not a knock-off. Today the phone just went off and will not go back on. It was fully charged, but it will not switch back on. Can anyone give me some advice on the matter please.
Thanking You In Advance.

• 2012-12-17 18:08
  • 39yV

I really want this device. I have M9, once of meizu product and i very statisfied with that because very fast and smooth. I test my M9 with SE Xperia and Iphone 4s then M9 come out for the winner. But for meizu device have two weaknes that i know, 1. If you use internet service then your phone will be hot like burn on fire but not be a problem because i already use it for 2 hour in hot condition. 2. There no LED on this device, many middle-phone already have it then for phone high-end like meizu must have it but don't, this is very dispointed me. Beside that reason i love this device. For earlyer product meizu than meizu MX can be so amaizing beside this phone have good specs i already have experience for meizu device then i trust it. But make me dispointed is in MX no LED again. Came on meizu do something that people want and 1 i foeget please meke your cam more bright. Thanks. I hope my experience help.....^^

• 2012-11-29 23:45
  • 6%1u

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME !!
does this phone really has a dual speakers, i mean stereo loudspeakers and if its, then where these two speakers located, and one thing if its really has a stereo speakers then how's the sound quality of the speakers and how much stereo effect does the sounds comes out while playing in loudspeakers..??

GuYs, please reply ok and thanks in advance..

• 2012-09-07 20:18
  • rK1%

This aint a bad phone at all, but isnt dual SIM

I think u should all look at the upcoming BLU VIVO 4.3

dual core , dual sim and 4.3 inches SAMOLED screen !

• 2012-08-29 22:16
  • utp4

so far it's a very good phone. Put my iphone 4 on the table and bring this phone everywhere.

• 2012-08-21 18:05
  • y}}6

where and how cani get it in india asap??

• 2012-08-08 06:27
  • HHHH

ohh im in india, when is it comming in india

• 2012-07-22 20:08
  • sUw{

> In reply to Amsu @ 2012-07-17 16:55 from 9Kie - click to readso easy, you can download a skype

• 2012-07-18 19:52
  • Ky7u

hey hi ... i am planning to get ths mobile , can anyone say whether can v do video calling through this mobile ????????

PLZ DO HELP ME IN THS

• 2012-07-17 16:55
  • 9Kie

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-16 23:03 from fmR9 - click to readIn China :-) friend was visiting there for his job.
and hi Bought it for me...
really nice smartphone

• 2012-06-18 06:55
  • mGsK

Hey I'm in China!
I've had this phone for some time. This Meizu phone is really great!
Trust me, Meizu is much better than any other Chinese cell companies.
Maybe Meizu isn't so famous as Huawei or ZTE, but it's the best Chinese cell company.

• 2012-06-14 07:50
  • w1@I

I have it for two weeks already and i enjoyed from it alot.
for a reasonable price of 340$ to get a machine stronger than SGS2 !!!
Like Like Like...

• 2012-06-05 11:22
  • mGsK

> In reply to peter @ 2012-05-14 18:31 from 3srI - click to readWere did u buy it?

• 2012-05-16 23:03
  • fmR9

The phone is amazing, the battery is its weakest point, but i guess most dual-core android phones have this issue.

This is not a cheap clone but high-end device that will make your friends jealous. I got mine for 399USD + , it goes now for 389USD + shipping from www.meizumxon.com

Highly recommended!!

• 2012-05-14 18:31
  • 3srI

I'm from Argentina and pay $ 470 in www.liaow.com. Truly an excellent phone highly recommended.

• 2012-05-09 07:04
  • LG@0

iPhoners gonna hate.

• 2012-05-07 13:03
  • 8J0K
Total of 103 user reviews and opinions for Meizu MX.