Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

6.3
6.2
6.1

Hello friends,,

I had been bought a micromax phone 4 month ago.I am facing this phone hanging,camra issue.I have submit phone micromax service center near lajpat nagar.I am calling on micromax service center.He say that your phone submit company then please contact & call micromax campany center.one month and 15 days my phone submit micromax service center, Supongo that miromax service in very phoor and bad,,I advice friends that don't purches micromax phone,,

Thanks
Mohan

• 2014-12-17 08:19
  • t}VH

Dears kindly put comments regarding Micromax canvas Nitro A310 mobile.

• 2014-11-26 09:47
  • U{7H

Worst phone, no service, no respect to customer, pl don't waste your money on this brand, almost 100 people visit in each service centre, it show's what kind of brand is this

• 2014-11-25 11:41
  • PUh%

The problem was in my mobile that always charges only on offline mode, I have given my mobile Canvas A117 Septmber 23,2014 to service center shahadra Durgapuri chowk and they told me your mobile need to send Micromax company and mobile will be return within 1 month, but now around 2 months has completed but ihave not yet received my mobile and when i ask service center they always says when it will be return from the Micromax company they will contact me.This is my very bad experience with Micromax.

• 2014-11-19 19:43
  • KAIF

Never never buy a Micromax. The phone started hanging within a few days of purchase. There is no replacement policy. Gave my phone to Service Center. No service after 45 days. No hope. Will trash phone. Rs. 9,000 gone.

• 2014-11-19 05:27
  • vGTc

I Bought canvas A177.. its display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,.. Wonderful service .. the best ofcourse!!!

• 2014-10-29 00:46
  • HsF8

> In reply to Francis @ 2014-10-23 08:28 from w4mJ - click to readAgree with you totally... Bought the same phone.. s display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,..

• 2014-10-29 00:41
  • HsF8

man never buy micromax phone they dont have good service i submitted my mobile to a service centre and not yet repaired after one and half month and it is in wattanty period get trouble after 20 of purchace

• 2014-10-25 07:35
  • PGkn

am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A117 phone that too of Rs. 13000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile

• 2014-10-23 08:28
  • w4mJ

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A111 phone that too of Rs. 10500. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

• 2014-10-21 10:29
  • wiUV

I have a canvas 4 and the touch screen as well as the lock key is gone bad.

Gave for service on sep 22nd 2014 and till date(18/10/14) they say part has not arrived.

Same thing will be replaced at S.P road in couple of hours.

Micromax service is the worst.

What will you do with a year warranty if once given for a service and they dont return it for a month.

I would suggest that dont ever go for a micromax phine.

• 2014-10-18 18:18
  • vIgQ

Micromax A100, Worst phone in this world.
Don't & Never buy it for Rs.1

• 2014-10-10 16:56
  • S35r

Very bad phone........

Sorry but I have no other words to say about this set.

• 2014-10-09 18:43
  • u7EB

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax phone that too of Rs. 14000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

I bought micromax canvas Magnus A117 and with in 6 months it started troubling me. All the apps were getting closed on its own. Sometimes opening on its own. It became pathetic to use that phone. Then it started rebooting randomly. On showing to service center they installed the software but phone had same problem. On 28th aug 2014 I gave my phone in service center N020121-0814-11794906. They said its touch is not working and it will take 21 working days to get the phone working. Touch has to be replaced.

On contacting service center they told us company has not sent the touch yet. Pls call the toll free number and file a complaint. On contacting micromax customer care they told me it will take another 20 working days and then I will get my phone. It is complete waste of money

• 2014-09-27 10:57
  • HktH

a good phoe for basic uses

• 2014-09-25 02:37
  • ut}j

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2014-04-28 17:20 from 9EBI - click to readFish man i agree wid all of ya
Replaced ma phonr 1nce nd visitid d centre 3rice for battery issues and all dis in juz 3 months
Bullshit feels like throwin d phone

• 2014-09-20 19:46
  • YQEP

The worst phone of the world is micromax canvus 110. I m facing many problems is using this set. The battery backup is very poor.. sometime it shows full 100% battery then suddenly it starts reducing per second per percent.. camera clarity is also v.poor..nd the bloody blue kind of flash light is really untolerable.. please my friend dont buy tensions by buying the micromax...

• 2014-09-11 11:09
  • vGdQ

worst phone, very poor service

• 2014-09-09 15:33
  • KAwq

> In reply to Pai @ 2013-12-14 15:27 from t}YK - click to readReally frustruted with the service of Micromax. They are so fake with their commitments and irresponsible and moreover they behave like government employees. I will never buy any Micromax mobile phone because of such a worst experience that I have had against the service of Micromx A113 phone.

• 2014-09-03 21:30
  • M45a

Micromax phones r worst phones. Battery is useless & customer service is one of the worst. Buy micromax at your own risk.

• 2014-08-19 09:29
  • vbNv
Total of 2271 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.