Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.3
6.2
6.1

micromax makes useless phone .its services are horryfying,always cheating people and harrassing them,never buy a micromax set rather buy a chinese phone.micromax services really sucks

• 2015-05-20 16:56
  • 2STN

I am 62 years old & I like your mobiles products. But I want additional connectivity of projector, because my eye site are weak, so for clear picture & for other works as lap-top works (exel work) can be done on your mobile.so please give a socket for projector connection. Presently your mobiles are good maximum function & clearty are very good (exlant). Dinesh KHAMBIA Bhopal M.P. Mob. No. 9425027696

• 2015-05-15 14:17
  • vG5d
  • F

i bought a120 model in may 2014. touch problem in 10 months.given for warenty repair in tambaram. touch working for only 3 hr. given for 3 times service. now the handset in bangalore and given time period for 40 days. what a great?

• 2015-04-21 17:42
  • utY8

Worst ever phone is Micromax with full of complaints and worst ever service..Pls stop all your loved ones to buy one .China set is far far better than this.....

• 2015-04-16 11:33
  • UN@a
  • F
  • imayamnursery@rocket
  • Rating0

i buy micromax canvass a177 on nov 2014

until i cant able to operate fully and successfully
1. signal problem
2.even though sd memory is available telling no memory space
3. cant able to operate the andriod at chennai
4. whats up message not downloading

• 2015-04-12 16:36
  • Khu$

This is my worst ever experience with Micromax care-jayanagar Branch especially. I had given them smartphone for touch screen malfunctuining issue. As it was under warranty, they took 25 days to get it changed. I was very happy when the phone was home delivered. But, when I started using it, I am shocked to know that 3 more issues I faced with cellphone. Speaker, Touch screen hang up and simcard pocket loose. Without any option, I delivered the phone to carecentre. As usual, they received the cell for repair. Its now 30 days over, still my cell phone is at thier Gurgaon office. No idea when I will star using for myself !!!

1) Landline is always busy
2) No response from the carecentre team even after self visit
3) When asked for the escallation, they didn't know their manager and his number

Very pathetic. Buyers ... please think trice before you go for Micromax...

• 2015-04-07 14:46
  • EWU{

> In reply to sankara pandiyan @ 2015-02-06 13:35 from uuIm - click to readi agree the same case was with me micromax was just a bullshit totally waste of money...

the charged me soo high although the cell was just of 10 days.

• 2015-02-26 09:24
  • uwwn

iam purchased micromax mobile on 17/10/2014, module fire 104, 1 month later(05/02/2015) 1st not working, go to micromax service center for repair, they are charged 550/- for repair, no warranty no guaranty so Please think dont buy Micromax mobile, service is very badly(tirupur service)

• 2015-02-06 13:35
  • uuIm

Go for consumer case u will get ur full money refund

• 2015-02-02 03:40
  • rJNx

I bought a Micromax Canwas 2 phone 5 month ago with warranty of one year. Since starting, phone had many problems as such..Hanging, Camera problem, Heating battery. I also shown my mobile to Micromax service centre, but after some days, same problem. Finally mobile got permanently switched off two months back. Again i shown to customer care, they said phone switched of due to vapor. Now they say they have to change some thing which will cost 9000. This is completely nonsense when you buy a phone with 11000, and within 6 month you again pay this amount Total Cheating. I am expecting a quick response, otherwise i am going to put same comment to social sites and other forum.

Customer
Narayan Singh

• 2015-01-22 15:35
  • ijya

Any one thinking of buying Micromax instruments should read this. Before you buy this instruments please visit the service center of Micromax, it is always full and jam packed, I bought a Canvas4, I never switch off my phone, but I did once and then it never turned on, handed over it to exclusive service center, even after 15 days they have not returned my phone, and I am on my spare mobile since then. So please heaven sake nobody should buy this Micromax instruments and it is our moral duty to pack off such cheating companies. Please forward this to as much as possible and ensure such cheats are packed of from our country,better to for another mobile.money less but very huge problems,if ur buying micromax think that ur money had gone...

• 2015-01-15 14:43
  • wdL0

it is an worst hanging phone in the world thooooooooooo..............

• 2015-01-13 15:57
  • vGNx

Micrimax seems to have earned its reputation as a 'cheap brand'. Bought an Android One phone recently - the phone packed up within two months. Gave it for repair - estimated time for repair - 15 DAYS. Unheard of but true. The phone did arrive fully repaired on the 15th day exactly as promised; with one minor issue though - they sent the wrong phone! An A 106 in place of the original.
And their process for fixing their mistake? 'YOU bring the phone back to the service centre and the 'correct' phone will reach you in another 15 days'!!
When the world is moving to unprecedented levels of customer service, how are these companies managing by taking their customers for a ride?

• 2015-01-01 07:38
  • KA4x

Sir/mam
I have very bad experience with micromax. They had extremely bad customer service in all aspects as you all know and i have not need to explain what a disgusting service they had. My only advice to you that never buy a micromax smartphone its a worstphone ever. Think twice before and be smart. Now its all on you people if you are good in smashing axe on your own feet then go for it othewise there are many other smartphone brands in India.
Regards...

• 2014-12-26 04:57
  • Xudx

Hello friends,,

I had been bought a micromax phone 4 month ago.I am facing this phone hanging,camra issue.I have submit phone micromax service center near lajpat nagar.I am calling on micromax service center.He say that your phone submit company then please contact & call micromax campany center.one month and 15 days my phone submit micromax service center, Supongo that miromax service in very phoor and bad,,I advice friends that don't purches micromax phone,,

Thanks
Mohan

• 2014-12-17 08:19
  • t}VH

Dears kindly put comments regarding Micromax canvas Nitro A310 mobile.

• 2014-11-26 09:47
  • U{7H

Worst phone, no service, no respect to customer, pl don't waste your money on this brand, almost 100 people visit in each service centre, it show's what kind of brand is this

• 2014-11-25 11:41
  • PUh%

The problem was in my mobile that always charges only on offline mode, I have given my mobile Canvas A117 Septmber 23,2014 to service center shahadra Durgapuri chowk and they told me your mobile need to send Micromax company and mobile will be return within 1 month, but now around 2 months has completed but ihave not yet received my mobile and when i ask service center they always says when it will be return from the Micromax company they will contact me.This is my very bad experience with Micromax.

• 2014-11-19 19:43
  • KAIF

Never never buy a Micromax. The phone started hanging within a few days of purchase. There is no replacement policy. Gave my phone to Service Center. No service after 45 days. No hope. Will trash phone. Rs. 9,000 gone.

• 2014-11-19 05:27
  • vGTc

I Bought canvas A177.. its display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,.. Wonderful service .. the best ofcourse!!!

• 2014-10-29 00:46
  • HsF8
Total of 2285 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.