Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.3
6.2
6.1

I bought a Micromax Canwas 2 phone 5 month ago with warranty of one year. Since starting, phone had many problems as such..Hanging, Camera problem, Heating battery. I also shown my mobile to Micromax service centre, but after some days, same problem. Finally mobile got permanently switched off two months back. Again i shown to customer care, they said phone switched of due to vapor. Now they say they have to change some thing which will cost 9000. This is completely nonsense when you buy a phone with 11000, and within 6 month you again pay this amount Total Cheating. I am expecting a quick response, otherwise i am going to put same comment to social sites and other forum.

Customer
Narayan Singh

• 2015-01-22 15:35
  • ijya

Any one thinking of buying Micromax instruments should read this. Before you buy this instruments please visit the service center of Micromax, it is always full and jam packed, I bought a Canvas4, I never switch off my phone, but I did once and then it never turned on, handed over it to exclusive service center, even after 15 days they have not returned my phone, and I am on my spare mobile since then. So please heaven sake nobody should buy this Micromax instruments and it is our moral duty to pack off such cheating companies. Please forward this to as much as possible and ensure such cheats are packed of from our country,better to for another mobile.money less but very huge problems,if ur buying micromax think that ur money had gone...

• 2015-01-15 14:43
  • wdL0

it is an worst hanging phone in the world thooooooooooo..............

• 2015-01-13 15:57
  • vGNx

Micrimax seems to have earned its reputation as a 'cheap brand'. Bought an Android One phone recently - the phone packed up within two months. Gave it for repair - estimated time for repair - 15 DAYS. Unheard of but true. The phone did arrive fully repaired on the 15th day exactly as promised; with one minor issue though - they sent the wrong phone! An A 106 in place of the original.
And their process for fixing their mistake? 'YOU bring the phone back to the service centre and the 'correct' phone will reach you in another 15 days'!!
When the world is moving to unprecedented levels of customer service, how are these companies managing by taking their customers for a ride?

• 2015-01-01 07:38
  • KA4x

Sir/mam
I have very bad experience with micromax. They had extremely bad customer service in all aspects as you all know and i have not need to explain what a disgusting service they had. My only advice to you that never buy a micromax smartphone its a worstphone ever. Think twice before and be smart. Now its all on you people if you are good in smashing axe on your own feet then go for it othewise there are many other smartphone brands in India.
Regards...

• 2014-12-26 04:57
  • Xudx

Hello friends,,

I had been bought a micromax phone 4 month ago.I am facing this phone hanging,camra issue.I have submit phone micromax service center near lajpat nagar.I am calling on micromax service center.He say that your phone submit company then please contact & call micromax campany center.one month and 15 days my phone submit micromax service center, Supongo that miromax service in very phoor and bad,,I advice friends that don't purches micromax phone,,

Thanks
Mohan

• 2014-12-17 08:19
  • t}VH

Dears kindly put comments regarding Micromax canvas Nitro A310 mobile.

• 2014-11-26 09:47
  • U{7H

Worst phone, no service, no respect to customer, pl don't waste your money on this brand, almost 100 people visit in each service centre, it show's what kind of brand is this

• 2014-11-25 11:41
  • PUh%

The problem was in my mobile that always charges only on offline mode, I have given my mobile Canvas A117 Septmber 23,2014 to service center shahadra Durgapuri chowk and they told me your mobile need to send Micromax company and mobile will be return within 1 month, but now around 2 months has completed but ihave not yet received my mobile and when i ask service center they always says when it will be return from the Micromax company they will contact me.This is my very bad experience with Micromax.

• 2014-11-19 19:43
  • KAIF

Never never buy a Micromax. The phone started hanging within a few days of purchase. There is no replacement policy. Gave my phone to Service Center. No service after 45 days. No hope. Will trash phone. Rs. 9,000 gone.

• 2014-11-19 05:27
  • vGTc

I Bought canvas A177.. its display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,.. Wonderful service .. the best ofcourse!!!

• 2014-10-29 00:46
  • HsF8

> In reply to Francis @ 2014-10-23 08:28 from w4mJ - click to readAgree with you totally... Bought the same phone.. s display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,..

• 2014-10-29 00:41
  • HsF8

man never buy micromax phone they dont have good service i submitted my mobile to a service centre and not yet repaired after one and half month and it is in wattanty period get trouble after 20 of purchace

• 2014-10-25 07:35
  • PGkn

am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A117 phone that too of Rs. 13000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile

• 2014-10-23 08:28
  • w4mJ

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A111 phone that too of Rs. 10500. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

• 2014-10-21 10:29
  • wiUV

I have a canvas 4 and the touch screen as well as the lock key is gone bad.

Gave for service on sep 22nd 2014 and till date(18/10/14) they say part has not arrived.

Same thing will be replaced at S.P road in couple of hours.

Micromax service is the worst.

What will you do with a year warranty if once given for a service and they dont return it for a month.

I would suggest that dont ever go for a micromax phine.

• 2014-10-18 18:18
  • vIgQ

Micromax A100, Worst phone in this world.
Don't & Never buy it for Rs.1

• 2014-10-10 16:56
  • S35r

Very bad phone........

Sorry but I have no other words to say about this set.

• 2014-10-09 18:43
  • u7EB

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax phone that too of Rs. 14000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

I bought micromax canvas Magnus A117 and with in 6 months it started troubling me. All the apps were getting closed on its own. Sometimes opening on its own. It became pathetic to use that phone. Then it started rebooting randomly. On showing to service center they installed the software but phone had same problem. On 28th aug 2014 I gave my phone in service center N020121-0814-11794906. They said its touch is not working and it will take 21 working days to get the phone working. Touch has to be replaced.

On contacting service center they told us company has not sent the touch yet. Pls call the toll free number and file a complaint. On contacting micromax customer care they told me it will take another 20 working days and then I will get my phone. It is complete waste of money

• 2014-09-27 10:57
  • HktH

a good phoe for basic uses

• 2014-09-25 02:37
  • ut}j
Total of 2276 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.