Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.4
6.3
6.2

micromax a 100 canvas is very good to use like samsung.
one has to ability to use a phone than one can understood about this phone.

• 2014-04-18 08:10
  • utXb

why u sell this type un quality mobiles? this is worth less.no apps downloded but every tlme hanging.every time one dilouge on screen that is contacts not responding, lancher not responding,activity phone is not responding,I am frankly telling this is 100 % weste of money.

• 2014-04-09 17:18
  • rKMs

I have micromax A100 before a year ago, there is a network problem. It shows the tower only but not the network. Due to this i dont get any call or i cant do any call.

• 2014-04-08 16:05
  • 98TJ

A very poor customer service.. The Micromax handset has very poor performance and once you visit service center you would definitely realized what a blunder, i did as taken this phone.

Very Very.... Poor service and Exec are so rude.

• 2014-04-07 17:34
  • Q6xI
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]u are 100%correct sir.it is 100%waste of money.

• 2014-03-29 11:36
  • rKMy

Dear all please avoid buying Micromax phone. I have a very bad experience with them. Last year i purchased A88 micromax phone. to be frank i used it just for 10days, 11th day hanging, display problem, internet etc. So i asked for replacement but no body eevn bothered. So what to do i just used the repaired phone finally i sold the mobile in huge loss.

• 2014-03-27 12:19
  • vGqi

simple. weste of money.service is bad in Srikakulam.
no app are downloded but system is very very very slow.really iriteting.

• 2014-03-22 17:30
  • rKNr

seriously micromax neither has quality nor good service. there is only one service centre in bangalore and it is worst, it has been one and half month still i have not got my mobile back. they keep mobile months together and make you step their office and walk out without your mob. though samsung is costlier comparitively go for samsung it is best for smartphones.

• 2014-02-28 16:24
  • ut9Q

I have micromax A100 before a year ago, but since last two months there is a network problem. It shows the tower only but not the network. Due to this i dont get any call or i cant any call.

Very worst condition....
Very bad phone.....

• 2014-02-25 05:16
  • uu2}

> In reply to Arnav At Quickinfoz @ 2013-10-29 17:28 from w49u - click to readvry bad bad servicing..i hate micromax

• 2014-02-21 07:55
  • U@Y3

I hav bought Micromax A 100 an year before... Have never seen this type of worst models... Total waste... Always get hanged while trying to make a phone call... My opinin ==>> 0.5/5..

• 2014-02-17 09:31
  • uunb

Micromax is ever worst service .very very bad service

• 2014-02-17 06:29
  • Py%R

hello frndz...
i bought micromax canvas hd...but within six month full battery total discharge within 5 min .after buying Within six months this problem is very common so its really very irritating as well as service is also poor.If u want to buy smartphones within small budget than buy some other company's phone but never go for micromax .Really it is very cheap but no quality in materiAL.... NO SERVICE...WORTS THING

• 2014-02-12 21:11
  • X}Lx
  • F

> In reply to MAHESH KUMAR @ 2014-01-27 11:54 from rAfa - click to readI also had similar experience. i purchased phone on 2 jan 2014 and till date it is in service center only. they do not have spares and help desk does not have courtesy to give update on when the phone will be repaired.

• 2014-02-09 12:39
  • vI9U

> In reply to Som @ 2013-11-20 14:10 from Mfxb - click to readxolo a500s ips

• 2014-02-08 09:02
  • ut5n

I had brought a micromax 3 d phone and it has problem with touch screen , camera was not working , home button not working servicecentre says spares not abailable it is one month since given for service bit no proper reply nor they pick the phone and reply. Worst service if they dont have spares they should replace with similar phone . No point in buying phone worth 10000/. Very poor service . Please dont but micromax#

• 2014-01-28 15:49
  • 2SNA

Any one thinking of buying Micromax instruments should read this. Before you buy this instruments please visit the service center of Micromax, it is always full and jam packed, I bought a Canvas4, I never switch off my phone, but I did once and then it never turned on, handed over it to exclusive service center, even after 15 days they have not returned my phone, and I am on my spare mobile since then. So please heaven sake nobody should buy this Micromax instruments and it is our moral duty to pack off such cheating companies. Please forward this to as much as possible and ensure such cheats are packed of from our country.

Mahesh Kumar

• 2014-01-27 11:54
  • rAfa

Hi,
After sales service of Micromax is very poor, frustrating and painful. You will lose all the charm of owning this brand once you have this experience. I have submitted my phone in the V-Serve service center in noida on 10/12/2013 and since then my phone is not returned back. I visited the center and escalated the issue but I am disappointed from every person to whom I tried to contact. After escalation, I received a call from Mr. Varun from Escalation Team and I was very much disappointed from his attitude and behavior. He was not ready to listen to me and was literally in altercation mode. I was really annoyed by the way he argument and gave baseless reasons for not repairing and returning the phone. I asked him to tell me exactly who is actually accountable from Micromax side. Micromax says, go and talk to service center and service center doesn't listen.
They seem to be totally unprofessional. They do not value customer's time and money, no SLA or deadline for resolution of complaint. They even close previous jobsheets and open new jobsheets from their end to keep their records clean. This is the worst service experience I ever had in my life. I made a mistake purchasing a micromax product and I am sure I'll not repeat such a mistake. I am sharing my experience so that people think twice before buying a Micromax Brand. You will ultimately be at loss by purchasing this cheap brand. God knows what they are going to do with Russians by opening shop in Russia.
After so much of frustration, I have switched back to Nokia, a trusted Brand. I always used Nokia handsets since beginning and never bothered with service. That’s what quality you pay for is.
People who have had bad experiences with this brand, let’s join hands and start campaigning against this unethical fraud company by sharing bad experiences with as many people as possible.
Regards
Anubhav (abhi385@yahoo.com)
Service Center where I have submitted the phone:- J-32, 2ND FLOOR, NEAR WAVE CINEMA, SEC 18, NOIDA - 201303 - 201303 Mobile No. :9873372347 Phone No. :0120-4552907 Email : vserve_noida@mmxcheckpoint.com .

• 2014-01-20 13:04
  • PE2i

> In reply to Mintu @ 2013-10-05 15:01 from bENZ - click to readDon't buy any types of micromax device...
It's service like going hell...
I'm waiting 3 month for a single wi-fi problem...
Pls friend don't by any micromax device..

• 2014-01-14 04:21
  • KFPM
Total of 2255 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.