Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.3
6.2
6.1

I Bought canvas A177.. its display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,.. Wonderful service .. the best ofcourse!!!

• 2014-10-29 00:46
  • HsF8

> In reply to Francis @ 2014-10-23 08:28 from w4mJ - click to readAgree with you totally... Bought the same phone.. s display went bad in 3 months.. Now Its at the service center since 4 months.. No sign of me getting it any time sooner.,..

• 2014-10-29 00:41
  • HsF8

man never buy micromax phone they dont have good service i submitted my mobile to a service centre and not yet repaired after one and half month and it is in wattanty period get trouble after 20 of purchace

• 2014-10-25 07:35
  • PGkn

am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A117 phone that too of Rs. 13000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile

• 2014-10-23 08:28
  • w4mJ

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax A111 phone that too of Rs. 10500. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

• 2014-10-21 10:29
  • wiUV

I have a canvas 4 and the touch screen as well as the lock key is gone bad.

Gave for service on sep 22nd 2014 and till date(18/10/14) they say part has not arrived.

Same thing will be replaced at S.P road in couple of hours.

Micromax service is the worst.

What will you do with a year warranty if once given for a service and they dont return it for a month.

I would suggest that dont ever go for a micromax phine.

• 2014-10-18 18:18
  • vIgQ

Micromax A100, Worst phone in this world.
Don't & Never buy it for Rs.1

• 2014-10-10 16:56
  • S35r

Very bad phone........

Sorry but I have no other words to say about this set.

• 2014-10-09 18:43
  • u7EB

I am really frustrated with the response by the customer service and the micromax phone. I think it was my worst decision to buy a micromax phone that too of Rs. 14000. Buying a micromax phone is not worthwhile.

I bought micromax canvas Magnus A117 and with in 6 months it started troubling me. All the apps were getting closed on its own. Sometimes opening on its own. It became pathetic to use that phone. Then it started rebooting randomly. On showing to service center they installed the software but phone had same problem. On 28th aug 2014 I gave my phone in service center N020121-0814-11794906. They said its touch is not working and it will take 21 working days to get the phone working. Touch has to be replaced.

On contacting service center they told us company has not sent the touch yet. Pls call the toll free number and file a complaint. On contacting micromax customer care they told me it will take another 20 working days and then I will get my phone. It is complete waste of money

• 2014-09-27 10:57
  • HktH

a good phoe for basic uses

• 2014-09-25 02:37
  • ut}j

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2014-04-28 17:20 from 9EBI - click to readFish man i agree wid all of ya
Replaced ma phonr 1nce nd visitid d centre 3rice for battery issues and all dis in juz 3 months
Bullshit feels like throwin d phone

• 2014-09-20 19:46
  • YQEP

The worst phone of the world is micromax canvus 110. I m facing many problems is using this set. The battery backup is very poor.. sometime it shows full 100% battery then suddenly it starts reducing per second per percent.. camera clarity is also v.poor..nd the bloody blue kind of flash light is really untolerable.. please my friend dont buy tensions by buying the micromax...

• 2014-09-11 11:09
  • vGdQ

worst phone, very poor service

• 2014-09-09 15:33
  • KAwq

> In reply to Pai @ 2013-12-14 15:27 from t}YK - click to readReally frustruted with the service of Micromax. They are so fake with their commitments and irresponsible and moreover they behave like government employees. I will never buy any Micromax mobile phone because of such a worst experience that I have had against the service of Micromx A113 phone.

• 2014-09-03 21:30
  • M45a

Micromax phones r worst phones. Battery is useless & customer service is one of the worst. Buy micromax at your own risk.

• 2014-08-19 09:29
  • vbNv

it was so bad phine i was using it at nitght its stop workin sadanlly now the shop keeper told me that the display is not workin then he told that matherbord have also issue now its not working any more

• 2014-08-12 20:24
  • 95%V

the look is good,camera quality is good,the features are not attractive.nothing innovative in this.there are better phones than Micromax.totally not worth buying this mobile

• 2014-08-07 07:37
  • sSSx

DO NOT BUY a Micromax phone.
I bought the phone in Dec. Within 6 months the phone started to reboot randomly. I took it to the dealer who handed it to the service centre. After 2 weeks we were told there was a problem with the board. After another 2 weeks, we were told the board had been replaced but there was a problem with the display. Now 6 weeks later, we still dont have the phone.
Once again, DO NOT BUY A MICROMAX phone. They are the worst phones in the market and their after sales service is horrible.

• 2014-08-03 12:51
  • 2SQw

damp phone which cost lost of my money poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor service centre for mmx

don't lost your earnings in micromax, better go for china mobile than mmx

• 2014-07-19 18:07
  • rAQk

the worst phone and worst company. they r very poor in after sale service.

• 2014-07-15 10:14
  • vGxd
Total of 2286 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.