Micromax A100 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.4
6.3
6.2

which is the best android phone within Rs.6000/- . please suggest.

• 2013-11-20 14:10
  • Mfxb

i have micromax A54 mobile. its very very worst. bcz after 5 month i was face headset problem, battery problem, also mother board again by again when i was purchased. micromax service is very poor. so dont purchase micromax mobile

• 2013-11-20 09:23
  • PAvn

dont know about other micromax phones but mine didnt troubled me even once. awesome look of nexus with rubber back and ok type speed. never thought micromax would last this long in my hand.

• 2013-11-04 05:40
  • KAAV
  • Arnav At Quickinfoz
  • Rating0

> In reply to Mukul @ 2012-09-28 08:29 from PEhP - click to readYes its out now....but i would better suggest you go for Xolo Tegra phone...amazing in terms of performance and Graphics are awesome....

• 2013-10-29 17:28
  • w49u

Micromax is a company that doesn't care about customers. My experience is very bad. I met many people at their authorised service centre who had same complaints. Micromax company sells substandard products which are difficult to repair. ...

• 2013-10-28 09:38
  • vwua

its a v good phone...

• 2013-10-28 09:04
  • t}x3

Hi to All,( Bangalore)
Its My Request to all Please Dont Purchase any of Micro-max Phones. I purchased and now struggling to repair that phone coz i had been to micromax service center they told it cost 3750 for repair, from there i went to local repair centre they said my display is working but phones board problem. Didnt i got my phone repaired by micromax service centre.
Plsssssss Dont Buy Any of Micromax Phones....i Got fully bored..

• 2013-10-26 11:27
  • utHL

> In reply to MIC @ 2013-10-17 14:24 from utqQ - click to readthe worst service i have ever experience in my life it was rightly said by a person below that they don't at all care about their customer . and the person the other side don't have the manner to talk and rude as if they never cared. and the worst part is they keep on delaying the days for the repair of the product .. its almost 2week that i gave my mobile A110 for repair but still they are delaying it by giving the worst reasons posible

• 2013-10-21 11:33
  • KSwr

very good

• 2013-10-17 14:24
  • utqQ
  • F

The Service is the worst service in the world if we go to local service centre they say we send the hand set to Bangalore if we call to tollfree they will it will take 7 days to repair the handset i now hearing it for the 7th time 7 days 7*7. Worst service. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS dont Buy any micromax product

• 2013-10-12 13:33
  • vIfk

the repair of micromax c-115 phone is not rectified by the company after taking 45 days in service centre. they people are not able to deal with their valued customer. the internal parts - mother board (Mobile of other customer) of phone changed, but some more problems are seen. even repeated mails sent to them, no body is ready to solve the issue taken by me.

• 2013-10-11 08:37
  • vbxm

Very very bad products and there service is very very bad as compaired to other service providers.
Please be ware of Micromax product as I am facing the issue with Micromax A100 mobile since purchased it.Service Centers are very horrible, they don't care about users.

• 2013-10-06 10:21
  • fC5k

Thanx all guys..... I am on the verge of purchasing Micromax mobile. But now I will never ever buy Micromax product in my life after reading your valuable views. Poor service & hence useless.....

• 2013-10-05 15:01
  • bENZ

dont purchase any micromax mobiles its very bad service after purchase ignore to purchase micromax

• 2013-09-18 11:48
  • vI2m

> In reply to VANSH @ 2013-08-14 10:47 from 7tBT - click to readYour comments were posted long time back
I was wondering if your phone still works

Gut feelings tell me. You must have cremated your micromax phone by now

• 2013-09-16 14:26
  • uwmC

You know what was biggest mistake of my life

Purchased micromax products

• 2013-09-16 14:19
  • uwmC

Worst mobile and company both..
Visit their service station nearest in your town.. you will see crowd and complain in all model of Micro Max..

I lost screen of my handset Canvas 2 in just short period of 2 months after purchase and went to Service Station at Udhana Bus Stop - Surat...They are not ready to take complain as lot of pending cases with them finally they took my handset & replied to come back after minimum 25 days and after lot of follow up i had got my hand set after 2 months...After reparing by service center now my handset lost lot of features and unable to access many features ...
Even service man respond badly and replied that who advice you to buy Micro Max...
Never buy any Micro Max model as company itself not ready for provide good service..
You may find cheaper in initial phase but in long term big loss..

• 2013-09-16 12:33
  • t}xP

i own a micromax A100, its power key failed and had given it 4 repair in service cntr @ Trichy. even after 25 days they are not able to service it. the service centre blames micromax for not providing spares.also they do not when they would get the spares. how long is the down time on micromax products?

• 2013-09-15 20:08
  • t}0F

extremely poor service of micromax and not a good phone

• 2013-09-14 13:37
  • vGvM

Very bad product dont buy micromax .. it not max but mini you say micromini
Its cheap screen has touch issues go fr samsung or nokia

• 2013-09-08 22:11
  • vIbx
Total of 2248 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A100.