Zubet jaunpur, 02 Apr 2015How to upgrade..lolypop versionLollipop .not lolypop
SANDY, 05 Apr 2015good news....this phone also upgrades to android lolipop 5.0Could u please tell me when it going to upgrade to lollipop...it showing up to date software
samar anand, 28 Mar 2015 YEs micromax unite 2 is good phone..... it support OTG it is
very limited then also it wor... moreIn all angle this handset is awesome, there is no doubt...
you obviously buy this phone without any bad thinking.......!
rocky, 04 Apr 2015unite 2 is good but, phone storage is only 1gb. not satisfied :(i have unite2 8gb
i am increse my app storage
you can download stock partion and 2.5 Gb app storage
go to recovry mode & Install .zip file you have increse app storage
whene you failed in these so you can see youtube in how to incress app storage in unite2:)
ria, 04 Apr 2015how to increase memory steps plz,i am also facing same issue how you have resolve it please le... more''As expected Micromax officially
announced that FOTA (Firmware Over-
The-Air) update will start rolling out from
April 7'' so please wait to receive the android lollipop update may be solve ur all memory related problems if u can't wait then try the procedure below to solve these problems manually
1. You root ( when u root ur phone ur warranty will be viod) ur phone with 'kinguser' application download from micromaxunite2.net or from google install and open the application u see green circle then click on it then wait for 2-3 min then right tick apper on green circle now ur phone will be rooted.
2. You need custom recovery 'cwm' clockworkmodrecovery or any recovery available in micromaxunite2.net or xda forum then download it and place in sd card.
3. Download 'Rascher' application from playstore and install it then open and select choose & install recovery from sd card & select the downloaded recovery after installing u see option will come reboot then select.
3. You need to download the file to extend internal memory download package will be available at micromaxunite2.net then u see repartioning guide then download the package increase internal memory to 3gb, 4gb, 5gb, 6gb download the file as ur requirement and place it in ur sd card.
4. Now turn off ur phone then press both volume key+power key now ur phone in recovery mod in this ''first u create a backup because in some cases if do any mistake then ur phone will be brick or not work so please create this'' select option 'backup/restore' now select 'backup' wait for completion after complete now select option 'install zip from sd card' then select ur 'increase memory download file' then select 'yes' to install after completing installation. Select option 'go back' then select 'wipe data/factory reset' after completion select 'wipe cache' after completion then select 'advance' menu then select 'wipe dalvik cache' after complete now select 'go back' then select 'reboot' now wait for few minutes approx 5-7 min. now ur phone is like as new just like as first day :) now set some settings after than go into the settings and select to see storage ur internal storage is increased.
md furqan, 02 Apr 2015Using this handset since 8 months previously i faced memory problem for installing application... morehi dude.
I am using unite 2 with 4gb memory. I can get 800mb for apps installation which is very low. After upgrading to lollipop will the memory issue be solved? Or will the 800mb for apps be reduced?
Please reply me and so that I can upgrade or not.
if i upgrade it to lolipop , does it's application memory decreas ?
already it's app memory is too short , plz reply me on email@example.com
Mayank, 18 Mar 2015i brought this phone 6 months ago. This is great smartphone,and u can increase app storage upt... morehow to increase memory steps plz,i am also facing same issue how you have resolve it please let me know steps, i have already deleted subway surfer, templerun2, gana app and even after deleting all 3 it shows insuff memory on device and even same apps are not coming back again, , already move some of apps to internal as card still issue persists, plz help already have 8gb memory card and 8gb rom internal memory
samar anand, 28 Mar 2015 YEs micromax unite 2 is good phone..... it support OTG it is very limited then also it wor... morei am also facing same issue how you have resolve it please let me know steps, i have already deleted submay surfer, templerun2 gana app even after all 3 shows insuff memory on device and even same apps are not coming back again, plz help already have 8gb memory card and 8gb rom internal memeory
warul, 04 Apr 2015is this phone good to buy plllzzzzz tell meyeah bro...the phone is awesome and moving ahead very smoothly...u should but if..youll be in profit..
Can anyone please tell me , about the performance of this.device or any cons , i want to buy a budget phone below 10000 with good batery backup , good camera, fast.
Please tell me is this good phone or anyother device is good
For who says internal storage is not enough please root your phone with king root and hkromeditor app from google with hkromeditor you can increase the storage upto 2.5gb. For pepole whose back button is not working please use Micromax charger rated at 1ampere current that is ita original charger. This is the best phone at low price in he market. Why spending so much money in phones while you get all your needs in ah cheap rate.its the best phone